Home
Posted By: watch4bear Give your gun to a muzzie - 08/30/20
PHILADELPHIA - A gun turn-in event will be held in Philadelphia on Saturday. You can drop off a firearm at either of the two designated locations with no questions asked.

You have a gun, it's emotional, you use it and you use it right on the spot. If you don't have that gun you can't use it," said Bilal Qayyum. 33 handguns and 10 rifles. This is exactly what we don't want on our streets in the hands of the wrong people. These are from a gun turn-in event two weeks ago that Qayyum was part of.

"We're asking parents in particular to do room checks. If they find a gun in that house that's not theirs or it shouldn't be in the house come turn it in," said Qayyum.

It’s called "Save a Life. Turn in a Gun."

"Once the guns are collected they are eventually destroyed and we get the guns off the streets of Philadelphia," he said. Qayyum heads the "Father's Day Rally Committee" which promotes father involvement in their children’s lives and he runs a peace motorcade weekly aimed at curbing violence. Through the gun turn-in, he hopes to bring down Philly's skyrocketing number of shootings and murders.

"Since the beginning of the year, 2,070 guns used in robberies, guns used in shootings, some of those shootings as you well know are fatal," he said.

Drop off locations for this event include Masjid Muhammad of Philadelphia on East Penn Street and Garden of Prayer World Prayer on North 29th Street.

"The more guns we can get out of the hands of the individuals likely to use them the better it's going to be,” said Qayyum.

https://www.fox29.com/news/gun-turn-in-event-to-be-held-in-philly-this-weekend
Posted By: jnyork Re: Give your gun to a muzzie - 08/30/20
Have you ever noticed, the phrase "guns off the streets" in liberalspeak means "guns out of the hands of private citizens". Your gun locked up in your safe is still a "gun on the street" to the leftwing propagandists.
"Guns are EVENTUALLY destroyed". Interesting choice of words.
Posted By: JeffyD Re: Give your gun to a muzzie - 08/30/20
Turning a gun in to a muzzy...
...what could go wrong?

The destruction of each gun turned in should be heavily documented so that there can be no doubt that it will not be put back into circulation on the streets of the City of Brotherly Love.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Give your gun to a muzzie - 08/30/20
No thanks.
Posted By: Biebs Re: Give your gun to a muzzie - 08/30/20
"Guns are eventually Destroyed"

Yes, after the good ones divvied up, for sure.
Guns are better off in our hands than the hands of muzzies. IMHO Even the average citizen that doesn't feel safe. How can you feel safe there?
Posted By: Leanwolf Re: Give your gun to a muzzie - 08/30/20
Originally Posted by jnyork
Have you ever noticed, the phrase "guns off the streets" in liberalspeak means "guns out of the hands of private citizens". Your gun locked up in your safe is still a "gun on the street" to the leftwing propagandists.

JNYork, you beat me to it.

And you're 100% correct. More left wing rhetoric to inflame the ignorant.

L.W.

Interesting picture of Bilal

[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]

also interesting name :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilal_ibn_Rabah
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Give your gun to a muzzie - 08/30/20
Uh, how about just the bullets?
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Uh, how about just the bullets?

Time is running out. Send them fast.
He will send these back to . his Muslim brothers to help eliminate the white race . NO THANKS i
Posted By: ringworm Re: Give your gun to a muzzie - 08/30/20
About 5k people show up with glue guns...
Mohammedan .
Posted By: Tansun Re: Give your gun to a muzzie - 08/30/20
I’m in need of a few new guns, think I will set up my own “gun turn in” station. I will eventually destroy them...eventually.
The morons turning them in are libs. Let them. Less to worry about WTSHTF
Posted By: 22250rem Re: Give your gun to a muzzie - 08/30/20
Wow..... That is weird. You turn in a gun and get nothing for it ? But then; it's not a "gun buy back" where folks get something like $50.- $75. bucks for a gun. Even those that give money usually get nothing but worn out, inoperative junk because if it works it's worth more than that on the street. When it becomes junk it goes to the next gun buy back. I'd love to see some of the stuff that shows up donated at this "turn in" event.
I know for a fact that those cops paw over and fight over grips,magazines etc.Don t even imagine the fights over a ww2 luger or p 38,the junk gets destroyed,the good stuff goes home,lol.
© 24hourcampfire