Home
The nerve of this guy....

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/pete-c...history-racism-speech-nfl-032543213.html
Just tune it all out.
Another one of the morons that believe slavery was invented in North America in the 1600's; ........ 1619 to be exact .
Fu^ck Pete Carroll...........................POS has always been one of my least favorite people. POS is not even close to doing justice to describing that POS.

MM
His gum chewing must have put a hurt on his brain.

Book IT.
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Fu^ck Pete Carroll...........................POS has always been one of my least favorite people. POS is not even close to doing justice to describing that POS.

MM

This^^^
I wonder if millionaire Pete Carroll lives in "the hood" with his black people or in an all white gated community?
Just admit, as a child I dressed up in "black" clothes and ran around town late at nite.

Oh. I ment "Black Clothes"
Another turd kissing black asses
Originally Posted by hanco

He needs to kiss them. They are his meal ticket.
The only person that I know is currently exploiting black people, for personal gain, is Pete Carroll! (by this video).
Originally Posted by Pat85

Chewing that gum to get the tastes out of his mouth.
It was hilarious when he skeezed out of Los Angeles after his tenure cost them a Heisman, a National Championship, a bucket of wins, and a few dozen scholarships.

He’s a low rent turd.
Read the thread, still ha to Google his name.

NFL.

Someday you all will figure sports out.
NFL is probably the worst.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Pat85

Chewing that gum to get the tastes out of his mouth.

I doubt he could never, ever get that taste out....................just saying.

MM
Originally Posted by Heym06
The only person that I know is currently exploiting black people, for personal gain, is Pete Carroll! (by this video).

Give the rest of us a break, the whole god damn democrat party is playing the blacks for all their worth. LBJ saw to that .mb
Pete can go take a flying Fugg.
Another moron that thinks that the USA was formed before bringing slaves over from Africa.
Fugk him. He doesn't care about anything except his income being affected.
I didn't know who Pete Carrol was until UT beat USC for the national championship in 2006 and instead of congratulating Texas for winning he said that even though USC lost they were the better team. I've despised him ever since.
Never liked him. He’s always been a human POS.
© 24hourcampfire