Home
Buddy of mine took this picture haha. Only 1 guy on the whole street in his neighborhood with a Biden sign in the yard.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Hahaha karma.
It's illegal to mess with campaign signs in someones yard; so in typical democrat fashion they'll probably blame it on the local Republicans.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Hahaha karma.

No the limb is rotten and should have been taken care of. They probably think it's Trump's fault.
Originally Posted by bucktail
No the limb is rotten and should have been taken care of. They probably think it's Trump's fault.

Of course it's Pres. Trump's fault. He refused to sign the Paris Global Warming Accords, which would have banned all future hurricanes. Because he didn't, hurricanes continue now, unabated. wink

L.W.
Originally Posted by 22250rem
It's illegal to mess with campaign signs in someones yard; so in typical democrat fashion they'll probably blame it on the local Republicans.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Yep. rotten to the core. The tree too.
Hahahhaa!!!!!!
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Hahaha karma.

No the limb is rotten.
Like it's owner.
I hope everyone let the bastard clean up the mess all by himself.
Stimulus check will clean that up. Hopefully he saved his for this rainy day.
Originally Posted by Leanwolf

Of course it's Pres. Trump's fault. He refused to sign the Paris Global Warming Accords, which would have banned all future hurricanes. Because he didn't, hurricanes continue now, unabated. wink

L.W.

Way too far north for a hurricane haha.
© 24hourcampfire