Home
Posted By: Osky Sloppy Joes speech? - 08/31/20
What was that? Reading, looking straight ahead, not whisper of any sort indicating anyone was in the room? Maybe a couple of dozen people outside.... No questions from anyone after, just Orange man bad and goodbye.
He could have done that from his bunker.

Osky
Posted By: 16bore Re: Sloppy Joes speech? - 08/31/20
[Linked Image from upload.wikimedia.org]
Posted By: AKduck Re: Sloppy Joes speech? - 08/31/20
The bunker time is starting to hurt him. They know it.
Posted By: GreatWaputi Re: Sloppy Joes speech? - 08/31/20
That was a huge crowd....lol
Posted By: HuntnShoot Re: Sloppy Joes speech? - 08/31/20
I noticed the Pedo Joe is telegraphing that the leftist violence will continue after Trump's re-election. I wonder when Trump will decide to be the President of the various Democrat strongholds too. He might get more votes if he'd step in and stop the violence.
Posted By: AKduck Re: Sloppy Joes speech? - 08/31/20
Nah....they want him to appear to be a violent dictator. Let those places do what they want and continue saying “Just ask and we happily help”.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Sloppy Joes speech? - 08/31/20
Originally Posted by AKduck
Nah....they want him to appear to be a violent dictator. Let those places do what they want and continue saying “Just ask and we happily help”.

This.

Trump is handling this right.
Posted By: MontanaMarine Re: Sloppy Joes speech? - 08/31/20

The left is trying to package and sell the leftist anarchy as "Trump's America".

Nobody is buying it.

That's totally a valid reason to let dozens of cities burn. Good argument.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Sloppy Joes speech? - 08/31/20
Biteme just cut his own throat by stepping in the trap. He said Trump couldnt stop the violence because he was the one causing it.

Crap. Not even ejp, Suckermore or Leroy is stupid enough to swallow that BS.

All Trump has to do is respond with the names of the states and governors and mayors who wont let him bring federal Federal LEO in.

What a stupid puke.
Posted By: Stormin_Norman Re: Sloppy Joes speech? - 08/31/20
Slow Joe said the violence was Trump and the right wing militias fault.

Even the mildly retarded know that’s pure bullchit.

I think Maxine Waters is writing his speeches.
Posted By: JefeMojado Re: Sloppy Joes speech? - 08/31/20
Ya know, I could give two [bleep] where he was, or how many were in attendance. It's the fact he was merely reading someone else's words and thoughts, in a dry monotone diatribe. Even if one likes Joe, wouldn't they appreciate hearing his thoughts, not his speech writers? It drives me nuts when the talking heads gush about what a moving substance filled speech the politician du jour gives, when you know they were handed it a few days prior and attempted to memorize it.
Posted By: Osky Re: Sloppy Joes speech? - 08/31/20
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Slow Joe said the violence was Trump and the right wing militias fault.

Even the mildly retarded know that’s pure bullchit.

I think Maxine Waters is writing his speeches.

Great. Now Trumps done for sure. Bring in the big brain trust like Waters and her ilk and we may as well fold our tent And hang up the guns.

Osky
Posted By: sse Re: Sloppy Joes speech? - 08/31/20
biden is failing quickly

if close to the election he ended up in a hospital bed, or being strapped to one, leavng him off the ballot altogether, i wonder if trump would end up unopposed
Posted By: plainsman456 Re: Sloppy Joes speech? - 08/31/20
He has failed and can't get out of his own way.

The more he gets out the more he will be seen to need to be having problems.
Posted By: sse Re: Sloppy Joes speech? - 08/31/20
at this point i'm also wondering what trick the leftists have up their sleeves
Posted By: Raeford Re: Sloppy Joes speech? - 08/31/20
Well F'k, "when I stopped the depression in 2009".
Single handedly stopped a depression , all by his lil' self.
I remember a recession??
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Sloppy Joes speech? - 08/31/20
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

You are a dumb ass.

President Trump has asked these Blue State Governors to allow him to bring in the NG. The told him NO.

President a Trump sent in Federal law enforcement to Portland to protect Federal Property. The mayor and the governor asked him to leave.

If you want the Feds and the President involved, talk to your Blue State governors, they are the ones blocking Federal action.
Posted By: Osky Re: Sloppy Joes speech? - 08/31/20
Somehow this bland bunkeresque diatribe delivered to no discernible person within live earshot does
Not in any way constitute campaigning. Whole thing was bizarre to me.

Osky
Originally Posted by steve4102

You are a dumb ass.

President Trump has asked these Blue State Governors to allow him to bring in the NG. The told him NO.

President a Trump sent in Federal law enforcement to Portland to protect Federal Property. The mayor and the governor asked him to leave.

If you want the Feds and the President involved, talk to your Blue State governors, they are the ones blocking Federal action.

Another dipschitt who doesn't know the law....Trump is bowing to the will of criminals, and you all want to pat him on the back.
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: Sloppy Joes speech? - 08/31/20
He's a putz.
Posted By: kelbro Re: Sloppy Joes speech? - 08/31/20
Computer Generated Imagery. They even took a few years off his face. Doesn't look anything like recent photos.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Sloppy Joes speech? - 08/31/20
Originally Posted by steve4102

You are a dumb ass.

Another dipschitt who doesn't know the law....Trump is bowing to the will of criminals, and you all want to pat him on the back.

There was a war some 150+ years back fought over this very thing.
Look it up sometime.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Sloppy Joes speech? - 08/31/20
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

The left is trying to package and sell the leftist anarchy as "Trump's America".

Nobody is buying it.

True. Except the die-hard Communists, and those that will just pull the D lever no matter what.
© 24hourcampfire