Home
Just now...

https://twitter.com/elijahschaffer/status/1300683611281281024?s=21
Oh that dude was setting a good example
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Most excellent. Need a lot more of that. Good to see these guys able to act after tolerating way to much bullchit from these turds for far too long.

[Linked Image from cdn.dopl3r.com]
Like!
Bonus: It was Ted Wheeler's birthday!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Peaceful this ya antifugg son of a bitch!
F...ing A , unleash hell on those dirtbags. Hope every copper in the country starts saying Fyou to their liberal overseers!
banned on twitter right now.
Let the dog off the leash !!! snowflake gets bit !
Did the bleeder cop yell “your gun” after the takedown?
Only 90 days behind schedule.......
Left wants this done now.
Originally Posted by deflave
Did the bleeder cop yell “your gun” after the takedown?

Can't tell it sounds like either your gun or your done.
Maybe to her it looked like the peaceful protester was trying to get the cops gun
Am I the only one to think there was exuberance displayed in that takedown of a cop being held back to long from letting him do his job? MB
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Am I the only one to think there was exuberance displayed in that takedown of a cop being held back to long from letting him do his job? MB

Agreed. Looks like he wanted to get some. About time.
Watching again, for fun.
Commendation..
This should happen every time, to every one of these dickweeds. The left is goading us to start taking them out. Our representatives have totally failed in their duty to maintain order, to create a violent uprising of the right.
Now What?

Statement from Sheriff Roberts

On Sunday, August 30th, I read that Governor Kate Brown announced a new plan to address the lawlessness happening in Portland. I was surprised to read that the Clackamas County Sheriff’s Office was part of the plan since the Governor’s Office never contacted me.

Had Governor Brown discussed her plan with my office, I would have told her it’s about changing policy not adding resources. Increasing law enforcement resources in Portland will not solve the nightly violence and now, murder. The only way to make Portland safe again, is to support a policy that holds offenders accountable for their destruction and violence. That will require the DA to charge offenders appropriately and a decision by the Multnomah County Presiding Judge not to allow offenders released on their own recognizance, and instead require bail with conditions. The same offenders are arrested night after night, only to be released by the court and not charged with a crime by the DA’s Office. The next night they are back at it, endangering the lives of law enforcement and the community all over again.

For all of us in law enforcement, keeping our community safe is our first priority. Had Governor Brown asked me, I would have told her that no amount of human resources will stop the “cycle of violence” (her term) that is making Portland unsafe. For that to occur, the criminal justice system will need do its part and hold offenders accountable.

Back on the street in 3-2-1?
The real issue is that the state attorney won’t prosecute, and the local judges will do a quick release with no penalties
is there another link, can't get on twitter right now.
I just watched it twice. Good police work!
Nice. I saw one PR24 even.
Haha

Scroll down . Someone added Rocky theme music to it also.

😂😂😂😆😆😆
The polling has shown all the rioting has been hurting the demo. Expect a little less tolerance from them until the election. Nothing changes then like the polls.

Bb
And now The Rest of the Story.

This all happened in front of Mayor Wheelers condo.

Wheeler ordered the police to stand down to deescalate the tensions in Portland.

BUT, when the rioters showed up at his condo, busted windows and tried to burn him out, he called the police to help him. Something that would not have happened anywhere else in Portland.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...sh-mayors-condo-building-try-set-ablaze/

So the cops were there to protect the Mayor and his ass, not the citizens of Portland.
Originally Posted by steve4102

Wheeler ordered the police to stand down to deescalate the tensions in Portland.

BUT, when the rioters showed up at his condo, busted windows and tried to burn him out, he called the police to help him. Something that would not have happened anywhere else in Portland.

So the cops were there to protect the Mayor and his ass, not the citizens of Portland.

LOL
The Cop threw the perp down hard like a steer, then starts feeding him lol
"The real issue is that the state attorney won’t prosecute, and the local judges will do a quick release with no penalties"

Rotten to the core! Start replacing them ASAP!
Originally Posted by 673
The Cop threw the perp down hard like a steer, then starts feeding him lol

Only because the peaceful protester was being mean to Wheeler.
Lmao on so many accounts
Kenneth
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
The real issue is that the state attorney won’t prosecute, and the local judges will do a quick release with no penalties

After that SOB gets his ass torn up right, it won't take but once. He'll think twice before he goes back out.

This might give the cops some incentive to "incapacitate" these bad guys if the court isn't going to punish them !
Too little too late, but I’m happy for the cop.
Cry "Havoc" and let slip the dogs of war!
Knowing that they were being called out to protect Wheeler’s ass, the cops should have either followed the original stand down order, or showed up with lawn chairs, ordered pizza and watched Wheeler’s condo burn.

Protecting Wheeler was a mistake.
Good! Let the left politicians "turn" on their fellow lefty rioters they have been encouraging. Will enrage the rioters and not only make the lefties targets now but cost them the rioters and their supporters votes come November!
Those cops are reinforcing the idea of "protect the politicians and serve ourselves"! They should have watched while the pansy-azz politico got burned out and ended up homeless, like the dozens of business owners and others who got targeted by the rioters.
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Those cops are reinforcing the idea of "protect the politicians and serve ourselves"! They should have watched while the pansy-azz politico got burned out and ended up homeless, like the dozens of business owners and others who got targeted by the rioters.

Yup.
Originally Posted by SeanD

...on how much fun it is to pile drive a anarchists into the pavement.

😎

Only after protesters march on the Mayors home they declare a riot?

[img]http://Fox News
8:31 CT
U.S.WorldOpinionPoliticsEntertainmentBusinessLifestyleTVFox NationListenMore
Expand / Collapse search
Login
Watch TV
Hot Topics
Jacob Blake protests
2020 election
Coronavirus
PORTLANDPublished 4 hours ago
Portland police declare riot after protesters march on Mayor Ted Wheeler's residence, burning debris thrown into building
"It was critical to secure the area to allow firefighters to respond to this dangerous situation," police said

By David Aaro | Fox News

[/img]
Originally Posted by Pat85

Expand / Collapse search
Login
Watch TV
Hot Topics
Jacob Blake protests
2020 election
Coronavirus
Portland police declare riot after protesters march on Mayor Ted Wheeler's residence, burning debris thrown into building
"It was critical to secure the area to allow firefighters to respond to this dangerous situation," police said

By David Aaro | Fox News

[/img]

Funny how they don’t respond to the same “dangerous situations” that do not involve politicians and their property.
Originally Posted by stxhunter

I just watched it on twitter.

Seems like something similar happened to BeetleJuice in Chitcago?
Well bless their hearts....

That may be so. But if you keep getting your face dug into the asphalt, at some point it's going to hurt enough that it's no longer a good idea.
EPIC beatdown!

That's one little beotch that won't be coming back for a second helping.
Black eyes matter.
Somebody needs to report a truckload of Krispy Kreme donuts being hijacked a few blocks away from that condo- - - - -there wouldn't be a cop anywhere near the riot!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Stxhunter, I been getting lots of interference on access last 4-5 days on the sites showing stuff the left don't want seen. Reboot your phone when it happens , been helping mine. Mb
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob

Stxhunter, I been getting lots of interference on access last 4-5 days on the sites showing stuff the left don't want seen. Reboot your phone when it happens , been helping mine. Mb

The video along with several others can be seen here.

Guess it all depends on who's ox is getting gored!
That tackle and beat down was way fun!
Hope that fella signed up for the Soros Dental Plan during Open Enrollment.
Now that we know these cops didn’t declare a riot, go in to protect life-limb-property of the citizens of Portland, didn’t go in to protect a Kenosha Kyle, didn’t go in to stop a riot, but instead were ordered in to protect the mayors ass and only the mayors ass, we can stop with the praise and the high-fives and give them what they deserve, a Big Fat Raspberry.

You're really keeping us on the Fire at the cutting edge of the riot news. Good job.
Originally Posted by troublesome82
F...ing A , unleash hell on those dirtbags. Hope every copper in the country starts saying Fyou to their liberal overseers!

This.
I flatly disagree with this. I want the dems to hold the destructive line of supporting the rioters. This simply says they are wising up. People in those cities will say, "our democrat mayor took care of business. " Yet not remember that their lack of action, restraint of police, and passive support was what caused it to get so bad.

Hey remember when you said you’d shoot Chauvin in the chest?

LOL

LOL

Aint it funny that all of the George Floyd social justice warriors on here who hated police are now suddenly pro police?

Kind of like covid
Originally Posted by GeoW
Commendation..

more like capitol crime in that phugged up state
MORE...MORE ...MORE !!!
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Black eyes matter.

TFF
Originally Posted by Pat85

Expand / Collapse search
Login
Watch TV
Hot Topics
Jacob Blake protests
2020 election
Coronavirus

By David Aaro | Fox News

[/img]

Funny how they don’t respond to the same “dangerous situations” that do not involve politicians and their property.

Their answer for us is, Turn it in to your insurance. LOL!
Shasta City council gets a wake up call. Love this video. True patriot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLLC48ey4lM
Originally Posted by ribka

LOL

Aint it funny that all of the George Floyd social justice warriors on here who hated police are now suddenly pro police?

Kind of like covid

You should see the PM's that guy sends me.

LMFAO
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
Shasta City council gets a wake up call. Love this video. True patriot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLLC48ey4lM

That guy said it all. Bravo to him. The BS is real.
Good! It looks like yjey are plenty capable. The leadership--- ??.
Originally Posted by kingston
Portland PD declare riot and kick some ass

When they take down a few hundred like that & keep them in jail for more than a half hour, then I'l concede that they've kicked some ass; 'til then that's just one that needed it amongst the many.

The mayor & the guv'ner there won't allow a meaningful crackdown.........................yet.

MM
Now What?

Statement from Sheriff Roberts

On Sunday, August 30th, I read that Governor Kate Brown announced a new plan to address the lawlessness happening in Portland. I was surprised to read that the Clackamas County Sheriff’s Office was part of the plan since the Governor’s Office never contacted me.

Had Governor Brown discussed her plan with my office, I would have told her it’s about changing policy not adding resources. Increasing law enforcement resources in Portland will not solve the nightly violence and now, murder. The only way to make Portland safe again, is to support a policy that holds offenders accountable for their destruction and violence. That will require the DA to charge offenders appropriately and a decision by the Multnomah County Presiding Judge not to allow offenders released on their own recognizance, and instead require bail with conditions. The same offenders are arrested night after night, only to be released by the court and not charged with a crime by the DA’s Office. The next night they are back at it, endangering the lives of law enforcement and the community all over again.

For all of us in law enforcement, keeping our community safe is our first priority. Had Governor Brown asked me, I would have told her that no amount of human resources will stop the “cycle of violence” (her term) that is making Portland unsafe. For that to occur, the criminal justice system will need do its part and hold offenders accountable.

Back on the street in 3-2-1?
It becomes evident that much of the problem across the whole country lies with lawyers, whether they be DA's or Judges. They are corrupted and co-opted.
Originally Posted by ribka

LOL

Kind of like covid

You should see the PM's that guy sends me.

LMFAO

Same guy that’s gonna pull his carry piece on the Walmart door greeter?
He’s a doozy for sure.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
It becomes evident that much of the problem across the whole country lies with lawyers, whether they be DA's or Judges. They are corrupted and co-opted.
Bingo! And follow the money. Who's funding their campaigns and backing their rise to their positions of authority?

Incredible.
I’d be a cop for free if I got to use their gear and go beat the chit out of the rioters
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by SeanD

...on how much fun it is to pile drive a anarchists into the pavement.

😎

For sure. Got a few punches in too.
© 24hourcampfire