Home
Let the mob spin. Force Democrats to own it. They want to goad us into the streets. They want to pin this on us. We must be the better man.

We must defend our integrity with measure, grace, and wit.

https://twitter.com/varneyco/status/1300855948228009984?s=21
Rush is saying the same thing today..."don't be goaded into action"...let the Democrats own it all.
Yep
Kilmeade's usually one of the good ones.
I agree.
No Federal funds for the burned/looted Cities.

Let the local politicians figure it out.........which will equate to term limits.

Allow the situation to fix itself.
I believe that's what the Generals convinced Trump of back when he initially mobilized units of Active duty military. I think it is a good strategy.
Agreed. The Democrats are desperately looking for a way to separate themselves from that goatphuck. Let them sink.
Totally agree. There will be time for vengeance, but right now the most important thing is to not lose in November.
Yep.

We might be sorta fugged if we lose.
Jump in the pool to save a person from drowning and sure as &$%^ they'll pull you under too.
Trumps gonna give the cities that ask for help money. He told the others to pound sand. Go Donald. Ed k
The dhimorats proudly signed up for all of this. Plenty of them on tape doing so. Promoting violence, while calling it "mostly peaceful". Now they want to back out as if there is no social memory of it, and their boldface lies.

Sorry Charlie. You own it.
80% of the peeps on Portlandia voted for Hilliary in the last election. Let them reap the benefits of the fire they've started by making this deal with the antifa and BLM devil. Eff-em and feed em fish heads! The devil doesn't support his own and neither will these leftists. They already tear gassed that idiot mayor and they tried to burn his condo last night.
A 30 second commercial, flashing through all the horror scenes of these riots and the victims, with the names of the cities flying across the screens in rapid fire will be fairly hard to argue with come election time, especially when it states that all are Democrat-run cities. I'd play it as often as I could afford it.
That would be one great commercial. Inexpensive to produce, too. All the footage already exists. Just fill in the necessary info. Apparently the democrat party wants to hang itself; and President Trump is giving them the rope to do so.
"The left is only going to get lefter. And lefter. And lefter. The cliff cannot be avoided. There is no going back from whence we came. The old ways are done. What will voting mean when Democrats own everything? They are, even now, advocating looting on the snooty NPR."

https://wmbriggs.com/post/32385/
I don’t think there is much fear of us reacting to anything. We seem to be experts at restraint.
Don't be so short sighted it's a real estate grab.
Cities are planned for 50 years in the future.
burn out the old, buy for pennies on the dollar and rebuild.
Right on Wilkes. I'm so restrained I can barely get motivated to going down to the highway to get my mail.
Sounds good but when it's your house or business it might be a bit harder to be restrained.
I want the left to win so they can unleash the blacks. I have been waiting for the party to get started to long. all trump would do if he wins is try to get the rest of the arab nations to kneel before israel. I dont think all the out of work white coal miners and whites in the rust belt including those concerned with the country turning brown voted for trump to do all that then sanction Irans brains out
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
I want the left to win so they can unleash the blacks. I have been waiting for the party to get started to long. all trump would do if he wins is try to get the rest of the arab nations to kneel before israel. I dont think all the out of work white coal miners and whites in the rust belt including those concerned with the country turning brown voted for trump to do all that then sanction Irans brains out

What kind of illogical gibberish is this......Mr Biden is that you??
Originally Posted by Remsen
Totally agree. There will be time for vengeance, but right now the most important thing is to not lose in November.

Without a trump second term, the country as we knew it, is gone forever.

We have to win on all levels in November. Need to make sure republicans don't squander the chance to save our form of govt if we do. Hold their feet to the fire. The time for political participation is now or never.

Dumbfugg paid agitator trying to stir up racial [bleep]. Go [bleep] yourself.
The consensus here seems to be, let them reap what they sow.... what about the few conservative patriots that lives and business's are destroyed?
Seems we have been round and round with the California campfire people about the fact they should get the hell out!
They argue it's their home and we should come help them fight the good fight....... hmmmmm.....
Seems like the battle has been lost and they are in denial.
I believe every freedom loving person should get out of liberal hell holes , before they have to pay the price..... let these cities become Detroit as a lesson for all
Originally Posted by irfubar
The consensus here seems to be, let them reap what they sow.... what about the few conservative patriots that lives and business's are destroyed?
Seems we have been round and round with the California campfire people about the fact they should get the hell out!
They argue it's their home and we should come help them fight the good fight....... hmmmmm.....
Seems like the battle has been lost and they are in denial.
I believe every freedom loving person should get out of liberal hell holes , before they have to pay the price..... let these cities become Detroit as a lesson for all

Balkanization? Sounds good to me. No reason to live with this filth.
Originally Posted by ERK
Trumps gonna give the cities that ask for help money. He told the others to pound sand. Go Donald. Ed k

Any cities “asked” Trump for help beyond begging for federal dollars?
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Remsen

Without a trump second term, the country as we knew it, is gone forever.

We have to win on all levels in November. Need to make sure republicans don't squander the chance to save our form of govt if we do. Hold their feet to the fire. The time for political participation is now or never.

Even if Trump wins, which I think that he will, if we lose the Senate it’s pretty much over.
Originally Posted by marktheshark

What kind of illogical gibberish is this......Mr Biden is that you??

He is a Jew hater, a Charles Manson follower.
I have posted multiple times of the BLM issue here.

Was wrong about arraignment, it's tomorrow.

However, if they try to damage the original party, or anything
in our town, I'm pretty sure they will meet resistance.

To a great extent I agree with this premise, it's really easy to
say "Let Portland burn." They have aided and abetted the riots, over months.
It's a wealthy liberal city whose "Chickens have come home to roost".

This is a poor rural community, conservative and proud.
It's our home. Our courthouse, our neighbors businesses...
If the police can't hold them, the citizenry will.

I'm praying that nothing happens.
LOL.

If you don't go they call you a pussy. If you do go you're playing right into their hands.

You can't make this schit up.
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

The Southwest Pa. that I know will inflict great misery on this filth, if the need arises. I would be shocked if it went any other way. I pray that you all never change.
I understand that we need to not play into the hands of the marxist/liberals but on the day after this election and the left declares biden the winner then they try to remove Trump as they have already said they will do we just stand back. There will come a time when there's not much hope in making a stand.
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

The Southwest Pa. that I know will inflict great misery on this filth, if the need arises. I would be shocked if it went any other way. I pray that you all never change.

Yep ive been thinking the same thing. WRONG part of the state to try that BS in. Hell anywhere but the urban areas and their immediate suburbs in PA is not a wise area to try this!
© 24hourcampfire