Home
Posted By: DigitalDan Where have you been? - 09/01/20
Spent the night or wandered through. Might be easier for some to list the states not visited.

States I have not visited: DE, ME, MA, MN, NH, PA, RI, ND, VT, OR

Countries/Lands I have: Australia, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Laos, Japan, Guam, Philippines, Wake Is., Bahamas, Jamaica, Cayman Is, Haiti, Puerto Rico, USVI, BVI

Been there by car, boat and plane.

Posted By: mark shubert Re: Where have you been? - 09/01/20
Is your other name Johnny Cash ???
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: Where have you been? - 09/01/20
Hawaii and California are the only states I have not visited.
Posted By: Idaho_Shooter Re: Where have you been? - 09/01/20
Homebody here. I saw the Pacific ocean for the first time at age 60. The Oregon coast, about a ten hour drive.

So, I have been across Oregon, barely into Eastern Washington, and barely into Northern Utah.

Not much need to travel, when one is born into paradise.
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: Where have you been? - 09/01/20
Originally Posted by mark shubert

Hello...
Posted By: Raeford Re: Where have you been? - 09/01/20
Been to Dunkards Bottom couple times, don't reckon I've been to too many other places.
Posted By: Joshm28 Re: Where have you been? - 09/01/20
15 countries and 46 states since 2001. I’m 41.
Posted By: flintlocke Re: Where have you been? - 09/01/20
Winnemuca
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Where have you been? - 09/01/20
Been to some states.

Canada and New Zealand are the only different countries I have been too.
Posted By: tikkanut Re: Where have you been? - 09/01/20

Posted By: StoneCutter Re: Where have you been? - 09/01/20
Originally Posted by mark shubert

Posted By: Bristoe Re: Where have you been? - 09/01/20
I've been in all of the US except for a couple of states,...wandered around a good bit of Canada. Once I was all inspired to give Europe a good tour, but not so much these days.

In fact, I don't much care to go anywhere these days. I'm where I belong.
Posted By: blindshooter Re: Where have you been? - 09/01/20
Hell. AKA wife #2.

Wouldn't recommend anyone going there, ever.
Left one out dang it. I visited N Vietnam very briefly one afternoon. Got a very chilly reception.
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: Where have you been? - 09/01/20
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Left one out dang it. I visited N Vietnam very briefly one afternoon. Got a very chilly reception.

I hope you warmed their azzes up.
Posted By: blindshooter Re: Where have you been? - 09/01/20
DD, #2 probably won't near as deadly as N Vietnam. Glad you didn't get stuck. Or kilt even.
Posted By: SBTCO Re: Where have you been? - 09/01/20

Forget your "olive branch"?
Posted By: Skankhunt42 Re: Where have you been? - 09/01/20
Every state on the east coast at least once. Ca, Az, La, WV, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, Kentucky, Tenn, Vermont, Pa. So what's that, about half of them I guess.

Been to Canada, Costa Rica, Columbia, Cuba, Puerto Rico, Mexico, St Thomas, St Croix, England, Spain, Italy and Turkey. I think that's about it?
Posted By: 22250rem Re: Where have you been? - 09/01/20
Most of the lower 48 states, and as far south as the Bahamas or the Florida Keys, as far north as central Ontario, Canada, as far west as the Pacific coast and as far east as northern Scotland. Me, and a whole bunch of other guys, had a free, all expense paid trip to Vietnam scheduled for the spring of 1970 but it got cancelled by then Pres. Nixon.
Posted By: jnyork Re: Where have you been? - 09/01/20
All of the states West of the Mississippi, none of the Eastern states at all with the exception of Florida, been to Guam, Midway, Wake, Japan, Okinawa, PI, Fiji, Australia, Iceland, South Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia . Oh yeah, Mexico.
Posted By: jnyork Re: Where have you been? - 09/01/20
All of the states West of the Mississippi, none of the Eastern states at all with the exception of Florida, been to Guam, Midway, Wake, Japan, Okinawa, PI, Fiji, Australia, Iceland, South Vietnam, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia . Oh yeah, Mexico.
Posted By: plainsman456 Re: Where have you been? - 09/01/20
Been to Georgia,Maryland,Florida,Alabama,Mississippi,Arkansas,Oklahoma,New Mexico,Colorado,Arizona and Texas.

Japan,Germany, Italy,All of those little countries in Europe.

Now days just glad to be alive here.

Life has been a run for the ages.
Posted By: Dess Re: Where have you been? - 09/01/20
Well I've never been to Spain, but I've been to Oklahoma.
Posted By: NVhntr Re: Where have you been? - 09/01/20
Nevada
Arizona
Utah
California
New Mexico
Colorado
Oregon
Washington
Idaho,
Montana
Wyoming
North Dakota
South Dakota
Minnesota
Washington DC
Maryland
Pennsylvania
Virginia
Hawaii
Alaska
Canada
Mexico
Posted By: Muffin Re: Where have you been? - 09/01/20
ME, MA, NH, CT, PA, VA, WV, KY, TN, MN, MI, IL, MO, AK, OK, TX, AL, NC. SC. GA, FL, LA, MS, NM, WA, CA, AK, HI, NV, MD, WI, Bahamas, Turks and Caicos, USVI, Jamaica, Cayman, Belize, Mexico, PR, Saint Martin, Guam, England, Canada
Originally Posted by SBTCO

That must have been it. Wandered up there not meaning to be an ass, hadn’t even farted, next thing you know there’s all these flashes on the ground and real bullets zinging by. But back then there was a reason I didn’t go anywhere without my Snake buddies. 20mm is too cool!
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Where have you been? - 09/01/20
I will say there are 'many' hells, not just one. smile
Posted By: UncleAlps Re: Where have you been? - 09/01/20
Only States unvisited are Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana and Alaska. Hope to change that soon.

As far as foreign countries I have visited by choice: Canada and Mexico.

Others I have visited via C5, C141, C130 include Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Kenya, Korea and a few islands in the middle of the ocean. I always liked those flights where you are required to have a weapon to get on board.
Posted By: Morewood Re: Where have you been? - 09/01/20
Originally Posted by Dess

They say the ladies are insane there and they sure know how to use it.

I'm 12 states short of seeing all 50.
Posted By: Wannabebwana Re: Where have you been? - 09/01/20
Canada, NY, FL and a few flyover states, South Africa, Namibia, Germany, Holland, Netherlands, Italy, France, Austria, Ukraine, Turkey, Cuba.

Dipped my toes in 4 of the 5 oceans, Atlantic, Pacific, Arctic, Indian. Gotta figure out a way to do Antarctica before I croak.
Posted By: bigolddave Re: Where have you been? - 09/01/20
All the lower 48, Canada, Mexico, England, Switzerland, Germany, and Italy. Lower 48 and Canada for pleasure, Canada and the rest on business. Kansas went off the Interstate in Nebraska just far enough to take pictures of a highway sign. Enjoyed several trips to Maine and out west, Ontario hunting, fishing, pleasure, and business, Manitoba very briefly on way home from hunting.
Posted By: deerstalker Re: Where have you been? - 09/01/20
every state but Mississippi and Rhode Island. every Canadian province. England,Spain,Portugal,Mexico and Porthill Idaho!
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Where have you been? - 09/01/20
I initially thought of this song based upon the title...

But this one is definitely more appropriate and accurate...

Posted By: Pugs Re: Where have you been? - 09/01/20
All the US states, all of Canada except for Quebec.

All of Europe except the northern Scandinavian countries, England and Ireland (not Scotland yet) Mexico and Columbia, Turkey, Iraq, Afghanistan, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Israel, Egypt, Thailand, Singapore, Japan, China, Vietnam. I'm sure I've forgotten some and most have been multiple trips, usually work, a few pleasure.
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: Where have you been? - 09/01/20
Anyone else been to Vieques Island? I hear it’s a lot different now. I enjoyed that operation.
I’ve been to roughly 45 states. Canada, Mexico, England, Ireland, Wales, France, Austria, Germany, Italy, Greece, Holland.

The only other planet I’ve been to is Louisiana..... we really enjoyed our time there. Great people and great food.
Posted By: JDK Re: Where have you been? - 09/01/20
Canada and Costa Rica

All of the east coast states.
All of the west coast in the lower 48
Idaho and Montana
Michigan
Missouri
Alabama
Minnesota
Vermont
Posted By: gunzo Re: Where have you been? - 09/01/20
29 states & the Bahamas. Fuss at my self for going to the same places over & over & not going somewhere else. Just got back from 5th prairie dog shoot at same location, & hating the road miles so much that my travel is going to be limited to say the least.
Flying as a corralled farm animal does not appeal to me as well. What to do?

Not sure being a home body is a bad thing.
Posted By: skinner Re: Where have you been? - 09/01/20
All the states except Delaware. Mexico,Canada,Belgium,France,West Germany, England, and my favorite, Switzerland.

I hang out in Utah mostly

no protesters out in Podunk

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Posted By: horse1 Re: Where have you been? - 09/01/20
ND, SD, NE, KS, TX, AR, LA, MO, IA, MN, WI, IL, MI, TN, FL, Wa DC, MT, WY, UT, CO, AZ, NV, ID, WA, OR, CA, AK, HI in the USA.

Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, British Columbia, and Alberta in Canada

Jamaica

Tahiti, Bora Bora
Posted By: Pugs Re: Where have you been? - 09/01/20
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Anyone else been to Vieques Island? I hear it’s a lot different now. I enjoyed that operation.

Yep, but spent more time over it. grin Forgot about Puerto Rico and all the Caribbean stuff down to Trinidad.

I do wander over on occasion to visit the neighbor girl.........

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Where have you been? - 09/01/20
I toured with Obama and visited all 57 States.

All 50 states are 29 different countries.
Posted By: smithrjd Re: Where have you been? - 09/01/20
20 years in the Navy and 19 with the GOV still traveling.. Much to hard to list places I have been. Much shorter list of places that I not been too.
Posted By: irfubar Re: Where have you been? - 09/01/20
I have lived in Nevada, Calif. , Oregon, and Montana....
I have been to Canada, Mexico, Utah, Wyoming, Colorado, Washington, Alaska, Idaho..... I seem to be stuck in the West smile
Posted By: johnw Re: Where have you been? - 09/01/20
The states I have not visited are Hawaii, Oregon, Washington, New Hampshire, Vermont, and Maine

Various countries I have been to include Canada, Mexico, Honduras, Costa Rica, Panama, Scotland, Italy, Cyprus, Kenya, Zaire(DRC), Sudan, and the Zambia.

There are a couple of places I have not been to and intend never to return.
Posted By: andrews1958 Re: Where have you been? - 09/01/20
My work career has been nothing but traveling. I have been to all of the states in the US except for Alaska, Hawaii and Washington state along with 84 other countries around the world. It may sound glamorous to some but trust me it is not.One good thing about the Covid virus is that I do not have to travel anymore along with enjoying my summer back home in Maine.
Posted By: lvmiker Re: Where have you been? - 09/01/20
My Dad was an oil/gas construction engineer and we travelled the world, 7 schools and 5 continents by the time I graduated from HS in 1964. Since then all the states except Iowa and all 7 continents. Traveling for work quit being fun the last couple of years.

mike r
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Where have you been? - 09/01/20
Originally Posted by tikkanut

You wear that pic out. Lol
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Where have you been? - 09/01/20
Originally Posted by lvmiker
My Dad was an oil/gas construction engineer and we travelled the world, 7 schools and 5 continents by the time I graduated from HS in 1964. Since then all the states except Iowa and all 7 continents. Traveling for work quit being fun the last couple of years.

mike r

Yessir.

Traveling does get old, don’t it?
Posted By: MikeL2 Re: Where have you been? - 09/02/20
Of the 50 US states I haven't been to either of the Dakotas or Nebraska.

Canada I've been to Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, and Saskatchewan.

Rest of the world I've spent anywhere from a couple hours to a couple of weeks in France, Germany, Italy, Greece, and Egypt.

The Army was involved with a lot of the travel, either while in or after on contract. If I start listing military installations I've been to it gets real long.
Posted By: Mike70560 Re: Where have you been? - 09/02/20
AL, AK, AR, CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, MN, MS, MO, NV, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, WA, and WI

Canada, Mexico, Bahamas, Trinidad, Costa Rica, Brazil, France, Netherlands, Republic of Congo, South Africa, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Zambia, and Tanzania.
Posted By: tikkanut Re: Where have you been? - 09/02/20
Originally Posted by BobBrown

and sooo.........

you've seen her cousin ?

Posted By: stxhunter Re: Where have you been? - 09/02/20
been down in mexico yrs ago.
Posted By: mrfudd Re: Where have you been? - 09/02/20
Canada, Mexico, Costa Rica, Iceland, Denmark, Scotland, England, France, Switzerland, Germany (West & East), Lietchenstein, Luxembourg, Belgium. Netherlands, Czech Republic, Austria, Spain, Italy, Grand Canary, Algeria, Niger, Ethiopia, Djibouti, Kenya, Namibia, Egypt, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Australia, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Turkey, Ireland
Posted By: TBREW401 Re: Where have you been? - 09/02/20
Was in the Navy a looong time, been all over the world, been to most states.
Will work up a list.
Posted By: mrchongo Re: Where have you been? - 09/02/20
Most all of the U.S. but for the northern plains thru the northwest. Canada, Mexico, British Virgin Islands, England, The Netherlands, Denmark, Poland, Germany, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Italy, Czech Republic, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Morocco.
Posted By: RiverRider Re: Where have you been? - 09/02/20
I have not been in Washington state, the Dakotas or Nebraska, Iowa, New Hampshire, Vermont, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New Jersey, Delaware, West Virginia, or Alaska.

I have been to England, Spain, Germany, France, Austria, Italy, Crete, the Azores, and of course Mexico since I grew up on the Rio Grande in the days when going over the border was relatively safe.

I am always happy to get back to the USA when I've been abroad.
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: Where have you been? - 09/02/20
All of the states except North Dakota and Vermont. Six of the 10 Canadian provinces. Iceland, UK, France, Belgium, Holland, Germany, East Germany (when it was a Soviet satellite--got arrested for smuggling currency and briefly detained), Switzerland, Italy, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Italy, Taiwan, French Polynesia.

Never been to Mexico. Won't ever go.
Posted By: justsaymoe Re: Where have you been? - 09/02/20
Originally Posted by Dess

3 Dog Night?
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: Where have you been? - 09/02/20
Haven’t been to OR, WA, HI or AK.

Been to Canada, Costa Rica, England, France, Ghana, Ireland, Mexico, Scotland,Togo and Wales.
Posted By: mlschnei Re: Where have you been? - 09/02/20
Hoyt Axton, a true Oklahoman wrote Never been to Spain.

I’ve been to Bowlegs, slapout, and broken bow.

Just trying to get my post count up.
Posted By: huntstat Re: Where have you been? - 09/02/20
I've been to a county fair, a one horse race, and two football games.
Posted By: UPhiker Re: Where have you been? - 09/02/20
Been to all the states except ID, MT, SD, ND, NM, KS, OK, AR, MO. We were going to take care of that with a Great American Road Trip but Covid cancelled that.
Foreign countries--Canada, Iceland, UK, Ireland, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Russia, Germany, Estonia, Denmark, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Italy, Australia and New Zealand.
Posted By: Nykki Re: Where have you been? - 09/02/20
Been in all the state's but Maine and Vermont. Just BC and Yukon in Canada, Sweden,Denmark,Russia and Korea
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Where have you been? - 09/02/20
In circles mostly. laugh
Posted By: woodmaster81 Re: Where have you been? - 09/02/20
The states I haven't been to are Hawaii, Oregon, Washington, Idaho. Countries I've been to are Canada (all provences and territories except Yukon, P.E.I., and Nova Scotia. And Nunavut as it was still part of N.W.T. when I was there), Soviet Union, Ukraine, Finland, Iceland, Greece, Turkey, Mexico, Honduras, a bunch in the Caribbean. And England. Was planning to go to Israel this winter but the Chinese flu stopped that.

I was in Australia for 3 months but I was barely a year old when I left so have no recollection of it. Thinking on it, we probably landed in Hawaii for fuel or to change planes but my parents never said anything about it so I can't truly say I've been to tharpt state. I'll have to ask my mom but she is so terrible with places that she will probably say they switched planes and refueled in Lichtenstein.
Posted By: cra1948 Re: Where have you been? - 09/02/20
All the states except OR, AK, OK, NV, NE, AZ, SD, ID, WY, CO, NM; been to Ontario, Quebec, Puerto Rico, Bahamas, Aruba, Haiti, El Salvador, Bermuda, Dominican Republic, St. Martin, Guam, Midway, Okinawa, Philippines...maybe some other places
Posted By: Tuco Re: Where have you been? - 09/02/20
CA, AZ, NM, TX, CO, GA, IA, NE, ND, SD, WY, WA, UT, OH, RI, NH, NY, MA, ME, FL, TN, VA, NC, MT, OK, IL,WI, HI, NJ, DE, MD, MO, PA

Mexico, Canada, Great Britain, Ireland, Germany, Belgium, Holland, Italy, Peru, Cuba, Panama, Nicaragua, Columbia, Costa Rica, Chile, Guatemala, Belize, France, Switzerland, Egypt, South Africa, Senegal, Tanzania, Honduras

Probably a few add'n states/countries I've forgotten.
Posted By: SBTCO Re: Where have you been? - 09/02/20

That must have been it. Wandered up there not meaning to be an ass, hadn’t even farted, next thing you know there’s all these flashes on the ground and real bullets zinging by. But back then there was a reason I didn’t go anywhere without my Snake buddies. 20mm is too cool!

That's Ok your still a stud in my book...as to where I've been, pretty much the Rocky Mtn West CO. WY. UT. NM. AZ. ID. MT. KS. MO. OR. WA. CA. NV. BC and AB Canada. Spent a couple weeks in FL and flew in and out of Atlanta, GA. one afternoon...never was shot at but was accused of ".... Lettin' all them F'n N'ggers lose!" in Wewahitchka. Wasn't even talking politics....thought I might of heard banjo's playing in the distance though, should of clued me in.
Posted By: sawbuck Re: Where have you been? - 09/02/20

Do you have any post augmentation pics, preferably nekkid?

Asking for Jorge...
Posted By: sawbuck Re: Where have you been? - 09/02/20
I've been to CA, NV, Mexico, NM, AZ, TX, OK, AR, MO, KS, IA, MS, CO, IL, TN, IN, KY, WV, VA, NC, MA, RI, WI, and HI.

Uncle Sam gave me a ride to Pearl, PI, Singapore, Hong Kong, Thailand, Diego Garcia, Bahrain, Dubai, Mauritius, Seychelles, and India. I think there might have been a couple more ports in the gulf but my memories are fading.
Posted By: Henryseale Re: Where have you been? - 09/02/20
I've been in all of the "lower 48". I have to confess that as to Maine, I just crossed the border and went about a mile until I could turn around. I did get out and officially stand on it. Additionally, the farthest into Michigan was Detroit a couple of times - and I did spend the night, so both of those states do qualify me as having been there. As to other countries, been to Mexico several times and the Bahamas, Honduras, and Belize once. I would really like to make Alaska and Hawaii before I'm done and go back to the Caribbean. When things improve, and they will with time, I think Cuba would be an interesting place to see. Never made it to Canada, but I have looked across at it from Montana. I seriously doubt if it would happen, but I would like to see England, Scotland, Ireland, France, Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Greece, and Australia. Maybe a dove hunt in Argentina? A drive or train trip across Canada? Hey, I'm not quite too old to dream. Maybe I'll hit the lottery? If so, looks like I had better hurry up and do so soon. The nation and much of the world seems to be going insane.
Posted By: Bobmar Re: Where have you been? - 09/02/20
I’ve spent at least one night in every state except Utah. Been there several times, but just passing through.
Posted By: Burleyboy Re: Where have you been? - 09/02/20
I've lived in Botswana 4 months, South Africa for about 2 years, Israel for 4 months, spent a few weeks in Jordan and Egypt, stepped across the border at Lebanon and Syria with permission of the guards just to say I'd been there. I had 3 very attractive college girls with me so the guards bent the rules a bit. They said they'd stamp our passports but we'd probably get hassled when we later flew out of Tel Aviv.

Spent a few months in Asia, Japan, Singapore, Vietnam, China, Hong Kong, spent a week in Mexico and don't care to ever go back.

Probably been to 40 of the states mostly lived in Idaho, but lived in Hawaii for a 5 months, Utah for maybe 4 years, and California, San Jose, just long enough to realize I hated it there and loaded up and drove straight to idaho overnight.

Had a few stop overs in Cape Verde, Dakkar, and Shannon Ireland but wasn't long at any of those places.

Bb
Posted By: 79S Re: Where have you been? - 09/02/20
Arizona, Alaska, California, Washington, Idaho, New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, Nebraska, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, Maryland, Maine, Hawaii, Guam.

Thailand, Japan, South Korea, Iraq, Kuwait, Pakistan, Germany, Ireland, Hungary (wouldn’t let us off the plane ass holes) Crete, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan.
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Where have you been? - 09/02/20
Have not made it to Hawaii, Louisiana, Vermont, Rhode Island, New Hampshire or Maine... Hit the rest trucking since 2017 cept Florida was by rental car and New York by plane wayyy back in 1984.

Been in the USA, Mexico, Philippines, Japan, and Canada, in that order. Like to and plan to see more in the Phil and Mexico too. Otherwise, realistically, I will have to travel the World virtually, but, could see making a S American trip possibly.

Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Where have you been? - 09/02/20
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Winnemuca

Sooo, about old Chief Winnemucca.

He was convinced the white man would bring great prosperity to his people. When he heard that whites were finally in his area he rushed to mount his pony to go meet them. In his haste, a moccasin fell off in the dust.. From then on he was known as Wanna Muccu, One Moccasin, and we have Winnemuca. True story, man...
Posted By: Seafire Re: Where have you been? - 09/02/20
all 50 states, multiple times for each one... lived in Europe... over there I have been to England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, Northern Ireland, France, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, San Marino, Lichtenstein, Yugoslavia, Deutschland, Luxemburg, Belguim, and all of the Canadian Provinces and Territories....

wish I'd had a chance to see Australia, New Zealand, Scandanavia.. and Eastern Europe....
Posted By: Seafire Re: Where have you been? - 09/02/20

and sooo.........

A big pair of boobs would be a real asset... instead of what looks like a pair of fried eggs on her chest.

otherwise, not bad.. she looks like 14 or 15 y/o..

but at my age, someone who is 30 looks like 14 or 15....
Posted By: Rustyzipper Re: Where have you been? - 09/02/20
I think I missed out on Washington state but I have lost all desire to go there. Missed Delaware, NJ, RI, NC, and don't plan on going back to OR, CA, MA, or any other communist state. I don't intend any insult to you guys in those states but if something is wrong, fix it. There is a reason I call my home state Misery. It has to do with dealing directly with the mistakes of liberals for 23 years. AK and HI I missed but would like to check them out. Not likely that I will get the REAL ID to travel by plane. Be Well, RZ.
Originally Posted by Seafire

and sooo.........

A big pair of boobs would be a real asset... instead of what looks like a pair of fried eggs on her chest.

otherwise, not bad.. she looks like 14 or 15 y/o..

but at my age, someone who is 30 looks like 14 or 15....

she is of age........

looks like a BYU girl........

still purty cute.......

[Linked Image]
Posted By: flintlocke Re: Where have you been? - 09/02/20
OK the gloves are off you guys, who on here can say they've been to Attu Island?
Posted By: Tarkio Re: Where have you been? - 09/02/20
Not - AK HI SC DE RI MA CT VT NH ME NJ

Been to Canada, Old Mexico, Belize Colombia Chile, Brazil, Uruguay, Argentina, England, Wales, Scotland, Sweden, Finland, and Estonia

Was supposed to be in Russia, Chechnya and Dagestan. Fricken wu-flu ruined that.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Where have you been? - 09/02/20

Wife's uncle told me a tale one alcohol fueled night about leading a few fellers into Laos by mistake, and he added "boy what a mistake".........
Posted By: Blu_Cs Re: Where have you been? - 09/02/20
Lived in 11 countries (including the US), traveled to 57 others, for a total of 68.

Haven't been to the Dakotas.
Posted By: Idaho_Shooter Re: Where have you been? - 09/02/20

Ah, I see that Heaven extends past Idaho's Southern border.

Actually, I really like the area around Ogden.
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

this is 4 hrs SE of Ogden
Posted By: Savage_Hunter Re: Where have you been? - 09/02/20
USA- MS, LA, TX, NM, AZ, NV, LA,WA, OK, AR, OH, IL, OH, MI, MO, TN, AL, FL, GA, VA, NY, HI,

RUSSIA
UKRAINE
MOLDOVA
FRANCE
GERMANY
AUSTRIA
GREAT BRITAIN
FINLAND- but only the airport.
ICELAND- Well, not really, I flew over it and took pictures of it from the plane. snow/volcanoes.

CHINA
SOUTH KOREA
JAPAN
Posted By: SPQR70AD Re: Where have you been? - 09/02/20
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

this is 4 hrs SE of Ogden

how do you find a hooker in a miss black USA contest?.... it would be ...Ms I-DA-HO
Posted By: plainsman456 Re: Where have you been? - 09/02/20
Breezy place where one needs weights in their pockets and that is in the summer.
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Where have you been? - 09/02/20
U.S.easier to name where I havent been.
Oregon
Nevada
Montana
Nebraska
Wyoming
Both Dakota,s
Minnesota
Wisconsin
Alaska ( had a assignment, homie dont play that NWTC Instructor game)
Hawaii/ welfare island.

The world???
Canada from Maine to go drink as a 18 yr old.

Unca suga worldwide tour( not gonna include states)
Germany
Canada
Norway
Denmark
Morocco
Spain
France
England
Italy
Austria
Amsterdam
Belgium
Switzerland
Luxembourg

Fugg Eurotrashland in general.....
Fugging Socialist fuggtards with retard rate tax on everything......

Japan

Patrolled/Walked the border at the junction of East and West Germany, and Checkoslavikia for 6 months while in Germany.

South Korea x 3 all over that fughing country ( mostly using high ground ridgelines)
North Korea on their side of the MDL on scary finger and the stream in the bowling alley( only guys that ever did squad level day recons and night ambushes on the DMZ would know those references)
Fugg bucketheads in general.....

Iraq x 2
Kuwait x 2
Saudi Arabia
Eygpt
God took a schitt when he created the middle east and hitler went after the wrong people....
Got alot of miles on my hoofs as a former 11B.

Work
Gilbralter
Sicily
Amsterdam
Italy
Hungary
Bulgaria
Romania

Dont plan on ever getting on a plane ever again for any fughing reason.
Travel for the sake of a vacation or the "sexy glam schitt" associated with it has 0 interest to me.

Keep my azz in the best state in the country I chose of my own accord to live AFAIC .
Tennessee....
Might drive up to Maine to go slay a deer in the next year or 3.
Posted By: ERK Re: Where have you been? - 09/02/20
Driven from Alaska to the tip of Key West. Even been past DD area a couple times. Other than Canada I have no wish to see any other country. Need to see more if the USA. Gonna do it to unless I croak. Edk
© 24hourcampfire