Home
https://www.theblaze.com/news/calif...%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News

California Legislature passes bill to soften criminal penalty for LGBT adults who have sex with underage teens

The bill — SB 145 — was introduced by state Sen. Scott Wiener (D), an openly gay man, and seeks to prevent gay adults who sodomize or perform oral sex with underage teenagers from being automatically assigned to California's sex offender registry.
I heard it will be named Ginthers Law
Satan
That is messed up.
Only in Cali.
For now.........
Originally Posted by 12344mag
For now.........

Well, prior to the current Portland mayor they had one that sodomized an underage intern, at the office iirc, and got a pass. Poor phaegots have it so rough, they don't deserve such strict rules against their pedophilia.
Perverts.
What the hell is the legal argument??
How totally disgusting. California is a deprived chit hole.

Filled with human filth.

Out of all the things needed in CA, this gets the attention and traction. Disgusting
This is really sick.
Originally Posted by MikeL2

If you can’t reproduce you gotta recruit.
Ridiculous and misleading takes. This is what happens when you get your news from outlets that sensationalize.

They did not legalize gay sex with minors. What they did is update the law so it treats "straight" and "gay" sex in the same way.

"Under current law, a judge can decide whether to place a man who has vaginal intercourse with an underage teenage girl on the sex offender registry based on the facts of the case.

But if anal or oral sex, or vaginal penetration with anything other than a penis is involved, the adult must register as a sex offender — a relic of a penal code that criminalized those acts until 1975, even between consenting adults."

If the victim is between 14-17 and the offender is less than 10 years older the judge can use discretion in deciding whether to add them to the sex offender list, just like judges can do for "straight", aka vaginal intercourse. You'll notice it's still a crime, and one which may put you on the sex offender list.

Seems like a very sensible piece of legislation!.
Originally Posted by Goosey
Ridiculous and misleading takes. This is what happens when you get your news from outlets that sensationalize.

They did not legalize gay sex with minors. What they did is update the law so it treats "straight" and "gay" sex in the same way.

"Under current law, a judge can decide whether to place a man who has vaginal intercourse with an underage teenage girl on the sex offender registry based on the facts of the case.

But if anal or oral sex, or vaginal penetration with anything other than a penis is involved, the adult must register as a sex offender — a relic of a penal code that criminalized those acts until 1975, even between consenting adults."

If the victim is between 14-17 and the offender is less than 10 years older the judge can use discretion in deciding whether to add them to the sex offender list, just like judges can do for "straight", aka vaginal intercourse. You'll notice it's still a crime, and one which may put you on the sex offender list.

Seems like a very sensible piece of legislation!.

They should be shot !
Apparently phaegots aren't just normal folk with a different attraction to the same sex but pedophilic deviates. Hmmm, who'd a thunk....
Just stick the disgusting phaggs headfirst into a 55 gallon drum of K-Y jelly for about 15 minutes. Problem solved, and there's no sex offender registry required!
The now almost universal use of the word "gay" is the result of a massive propaganda campaign. The correct word is "homosexual". Seriously, words matter....
Sex with a minor of the same sex should have 20 years added to the prison term.
Only in Cali.

Unfortunately other liberal states will follow
Sick bastards! I wish we as a society slammed the “closet door” closed decades ago! This is one of MANY twisted thing brought about by LIEberals. The mere fact it’s even being considered (discussed), shows how Sodom and Gomorrah like this Country has become! -TomT
Wow.

Just the left making sure they stay out of gaol.
I was watching someone on youtube a couple of years ago saying how all the politics around gender, gay rights etc were just a stepping stone toward the ultimate goal of legalising pedophilia and other philias, at the time I was lolling at it cause it seemed so far fetched, have seen it mentioned other times since then and still thought it was just a whacky conspiracy theory, and then,,,,, guessing I’m just slow to catch on.
Originally Posted by mauserator
I was watching someone on youtube a couple of years ago saying how all the politics around gender, gay rights etc were just a stepping stone toward the ultimate goal of legalising pedophilia and other philias, at the time I was lolling at it cause it seemed so far fetched, have seen it mentioned other times since then and still thought it was just a whacky conspiracy theory, and then,,,,, guessing I’m just slow to catch on.

That is not a conspiracy theory. I don't know if its necessarily a "goal" its just the nature of depravity once it gets going. It does not get better it gets worse.
Where’s the Big One when you need it
this is life under jewish rule. like Berlin in the early 30's
Wow! I can't believe there aren't enough decent people left in California to successfully put up a fight against that travesty.
Originally Posted by MikeL2

Since Row v Wade, real legal bases for laws don't matter. They are passe.
Well, I know now how they separate the men from the boys in California, with a crowbar.

sorry couldn't resist resuscitating an old joke.
Originally Posted by RJY66

That is not a conspiracy theory. I don't know if its necessarily a "goal" its just the nature of depravity once it gets going. It does not get better it gets worse.

No, their ultimate goal is to make beastiality legal
When it passes, it will be called Wiener’s Law!
There is no measure of the depth of a liberals depravity! have said it for decades, hello, have you met my wife, she's 11, that's next!!!!!
Pedophaggs running riot.
" Under current law, a judge can decide whether to place a man who has vaginal intercourse with an underage teenage girl on the sex offender registry based on the facts of the case."

So they are equalizing the gay acts with similar heterosexual acts. It seems to me the wrong here is in how the current law is stated.
Originally Posted by 1911a1
Well, I know now how they separate the men from the boys in California, with a crowbar.

old greek proverb....you must never leave your friends behind
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
Originally Posted by 1911a1

old greek proverb....you must never leave your friends behind

Good one!

What do they call an upside down bar stool in San Francisco?

A table for four.
Only in Cali.

Portland and Seattle will be along shortly....

😎
This will make Piddler, Suckermore, djs, Gayghost, Leroy, Jell0, Calledumb, Northmam and Ejp exceedingly happy.

Nothing will make thiem give up support for their party's large component of perverts.

Every vote, even those of pedophiles, is needed to stop Trump from saving this country from the bottomless pit of leftest depravity.
These law makers are the Anti Law crowd... and they need to be held accountable for crap like this..

they need to be forceably taken out of their office, and begone forever... whether that is threatening them or just shooting them..

The public isn't in control of the government, the politicians are...and the public pays their salaries...

yet they pass stupid laws, and expect us to follow them.. while the same laws never apply to them..

do you blame the tyrants or do you blame the victims for allowing it, when they outnumber the politicians dramatically..

in Washington, we have 100 Senators, 435 Representatives that make up Congress or the Legislative Branch..
we have Two people who make up the Executive Branch...
and 7 people who make up the Judicial Branch.. that is 544 that administer a population of 330 million...

and the public can't take care of that?

and the Liberals, the Anarchist, the BLM crowd, and Antifa.... we conservatives outnumber these people significantly..

and are armed...

yet we sit on the internet and complain and that is about it...

we aren't organized, but Antifa and BLM survive because there is safety in numbers...

our numbers need to be on the street and hunting these people down...with their accountability being taken care of by street justice..
Translation........goosey liked it!
Quote from "The Warden" -
They should cut off his weiner, and then his neck! That is SO wrong, on SO many counts!

I agree with her that CA should brace for an influx of perverts.
WTF need to shoot first and ask questions later.
Steve4102: Its kalifornicationkopia - what did YOU expect?
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Did you guys still not read any of the details? Are you folks really this easily swayed? Happy to read the misleading headline and leave it at that?

This bill is a GOOD THING! 😃

In California, if an 18-year-old had sex with his 17-year-old girlfriend, a judge could decide not to add him to the sex offender registry. Because it clearly doesn't make any sense to ruin his life in such a situation.

But if an 18-year-old had sex with his 17-year-old boyfriend, the judge would be forced to add him to the sex offender registry. This difference is clearly discriminatory.

The bill merely updates the law so that gay, and straight, are treated equally. 👍
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
WTF need to shoot first and ask questions later.

That is what the legislation legalizes.
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Apparently phaegots aren't just normal folk with a different attraction to the same sex but pedophilic deviates. Hmmm, who'd a thunk....

It boils down to this, if you think a 19 old kid who has a 16 yr old girlfriend should be put on a sex offender list for life when the girl's folks catch them doing nasty, then by all means recoil and object at a judge having any discretion not to. All this change is saying, is that gays be afforded that same judicial discretion. It does not mean pedophiles go unpunished, nor gay pedophiles go unpunished.
Originally Posted by Barkoff

It boils down to this, if you think a 19 old kid who has a 16 yr old girlfriend should be put on a sex offender list for life when the girl's folks catch them doing nasty, then by all means recoil and object at a judge having any discretion not to. All this change is saying, is that gays be afforded that same judicial discretion. It does not mean pedophiles go unpunished, nor gay pedophiles go unpunished.

The Cali viewpoint. LOL
Queers should have no rights, everything about being a [bleep] is all wrong. IMO
Originally Posted by Barkoff

The Cali viewpoint. LOL

Not at all, it's just the facts of what the bill says, not Rush Limbaugh giving birth to the same cow you all did, until a caller had to explain to Rush what exactly it is about.
You don't know my views on homosexuality or this law, I just filled you in on what the law consisted of, but all you saw was CA

CA, Sex With a Minor is OK as Long as You are Gay [i][/i] Talk about a convoluted representation of the facts.
© 24hourcampfire