Home
Posted By: windridge Piglosi Should Sue Stylist - 09/03/20
Well, maybe not. You can't put lipstick on a pig.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Fox says: Owner Denis it was a setup.
Yahoo front page says: Owner backs up piglosi's claim it was a set up.
MSDNC says it was: "a diabolical setup"

So what is it when: you hire a disgraced British spy to create a fake dossier and claim the President was placed by the Russians?
So what if it was a sting op. The queen still walked past the “closed” sign. Should have worn the mask she attempts to shame others for not wearing.

To hell with that bitch!
There. I said it.
Yep- - - - -stepped into the tar pit with both feet. Watching her struggle to get out, including bribing the f aggot stylist to support her version of the story, is pretty entertaining!
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: M16 Re: Piglosi Should Sue Stylist - 09/03/20
Lots of people in prison are saying I wuz sets up too.
Unfortunately, that ugly goes all the way to the bone.
Yep. She should sue. This from Sandbilly.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: rong Re: Piglosi Should Sue Stylist - 09/04/20
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Yep- - - - -stepped into the tar pit with both feet. Watching her struggle to get out, including bribing the f aggot stylist to support her version of the story, is pretty entertaining!

He needed the extra money,as he really sux as a stylist,lol
Posted By: Muffin Re: Piglosi Should Sue Stylist - 09/04/20
Who called who????

She calls to setup an appointment in a closed salon.
Owner rents the chairs to individual stylists (this is normal in that industry), but since salon is closed she isn't getting the rent and salon is closed

How is that a setup? The stylist is as guilty as any by taking it, but I'd really like to know if Pelosi pressured them. There was a line in one article about it's been happening all along
Can't blame a business for wanting to generate revenue. Pelosi is the goose on this one.
Posted By: jdunham Re: Piglosi Should Sue Stylist - 09/04/20
How was it a set up when she is one of the people making these laws? Her not knowing the rules/laws regarding this is pure incompetence on her part. Her running around saying she was set up is hysterical.
Posted By: deflave Re: Piglosi Should Sue Stylist - 09/04/20
Like the owner said, if she could see one client at a time, she would be open.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Piglosi Should Sue Stylist - 09/04/20
So:
A person was 'duped or set up' by a hair stylist.
Said person also has 'Top Security clearance' and raves on and on how POTUS has been duped by another World Leader while she is duped by a hair stylist.

Got it, all makes sense now.......almost
© 24hourcampfire