Home
https://www.forbes.com/sites/karenr...n-shooter-kyle-rittenhouse/#e9006891585f
The more of this I see the more I know how our enemies are. I wonder why they so hate freedom and goodness?
Corporate Commies abound ! ! !
But donate all you want for a child molester, DV offender that wields a knife against police. GOT IT.
Linwood's website was attacked also.

https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/1301416024328138752
We need a peaceful protest.
Originally Posted by Jim1611
The more of this I see the more I know how our enemies are. I wonder why they so hate freedom and goodness?

They support the NWO. Two prongs. The puppet masters who are satanists and fight God by rustling HIS stupid sheep, the useful idiots like Leroy and Gayghost by promising Utopia and proclaiming Trump a no good lying pussy grabber and all the time trying to get control of the earth to affect agenda 21 and reducing the world population to about 200 million.
Why are all the big companies that we depend on daily all run by liberals? Conservatives don't seem to be as driven as liberals, or maybe it's the education. IDK what it is but something is very wrong. The more I think about it the dimmer the outlook.
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Why are all the big companies that we depend on daily all run by liberals? Conservatives don't seem to be as driven as liberals, or maybe it's the education. IDK what it is but something is very wrong. The more I think about it the dimmer the outlook.

They arent lieberals. The Zionists have worked togrther against the country to control the intelligence agencies, the msm, the Congress, the banking system, the educational system, hollywood and the largest companies.

That's partially the way they ended up obtaining all the wealth in Germany and were starting to starve the working people and agrarian farmers. That is what made it possible for Hitler to gain the support of the folks.

Originally Posted by TrueGrit

I think what happens is they hire college grads who have been indoctrinated in our broken universities. Pretty soon these people become upper level management.
So, you think the United States is going down the schietter by accident and with no malevolent design behind it? Just the way things go, huh?

Rong.
Originally Posted by Jim1611

Been like this for 1000s of years. Must be a natural human instinct in some people.
And we should welcome a cash-free world????
Yeah, for sure.
Originally Posted by Fireball2

[bleep] coward. Portland is ground zero for the communist overthrow of the United States, and what are you doing? Pouring a half ass sidewalk for the last 4 months. GFY.
Originally Posted by jackmountain

[bleep] coward. Portland is ground zero for the communist overthrow of the United States, and what are you doing? Pouring a half ass sidewalk for the last 4 months. GFY.

It sounds like you're angry. You angry? Because it sounds like you're angry. I would hate it if I thought you were angry.

*I certainly hope we're not angry with Roy. That would be upsetting if I thought you were angry with Roy.
Amazing that a businss would get involved in something like this, especially considering what they do allow.

I think that was an attempt at sarcasm.
Originally Posted by FatCity67

I think that was an attempt at sarcasm.

Yep. Undoubtedly.

Hey Farball . Gochoot em up. We wood. wink

We'd riott and tear schiett up and byrn stuff up. Thatyll showem.

Wanna tell us what that says?

They block the site because adblocker. Not undoing it. Hep a brutha out.
You can't use a Discover card to donate... Adult beverage place in the village has never took them either... No biggie.

It sounds like you're angry. You angry? Because it sounds like you're angry. I would hate it if I thought you were angry.

*I certainly hope we're not angry with Roy. That would be upsetting if I thought you were angry with Roy.

Is this you or your wife talking?
Guys, I dont understand conservatives fighting when we need to be dropping our petty differences. We have the NWO working to take control so they can kill us and our kids or make them slaves to the deep state.

Ive never seen Fireball pull any of the anti Trump crap like Gayghost or Sickermore has yet those enemies of our constitution come on here and are treated with more respect than Fireball. I guess i must have missed his royal screwup. All ive seen is him and Travis not getting along and others jumping in on that.

Sheesh, is he voting for Biteme or something like sticking it to Trump? What have i missed?
I guess we finally ran Salmonella off. Why dont the guys who rode his ass for living in Ca raising hell with Rick Bin. Sheesh, thats acting like the Democrats act. 2 systems of justice. Blatent hypocracy?
© 24hourcampfire