Home
How many of you will be voting by mail and in person as so commanded by your holy idol?

Can there be any doubt that Trump will win this election Lukashenko style?

That will be $10, rockingbaby

Jesus you're a frickin Idiot. Liberal Scum
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Jesus you're a frickin Idiot. Liberal Scum

awe, sniffles... The idiot is you that falls for the Duck's narcissism. Nothing like destroying America one tweet at a time, no one does it better than the Duck and his Anti-America, Anti-Constitution disciples.

The only ones thinking he's serious is the ones who hate him. Watch the interview, it's clear he's just trying to point out there's a problem and if there's no problem, then hey, it won't work.

Get a life, learn to understand how he communicates.
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH

The only ones thinking he's serious is the ones who hate him. Watch the interview, it's clear he's just trying to point out there's a problem and if there's no problem, then hey, it won't work.

I speak English, not Duck. Don't be a retard. He said what he said, and SO MUCH MORE, day after day after day.

rockingbaby, you cut that check yet? Git on it.
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH

I speak English, not Duck.

Sure "DAFFY" crazy GW

Beans oh Beans the magical fruit,
For all his dander theirs just, a little toot.

Poor Beans oh Beans his panties in a bind,
So stuck on Trump, he just can't unwind.

Oh Beans oh Beans, such a pathetic little tool,
He has no life, but for his chin covered in drool.

The more he talks the worse it smells,
Poor little beans oh beans, there's just no meaning in his horrid little soul.
Nope, no voter fraud. It's over 1200 conspiracies.

https://www.heritage.org/election-i...ls-1285-proven-cases-voter-fraud-america
It's not really hard to understand the spirit of Trump's comment. It's him saying "put your money where your mouth is if mail in voting is so good."

"Let them send it in and let them go vote," he told North Carolina broadcaster WECT-TV on Wednesday.

"And if the system is as good as they say it is then obviously they won't be able to vote (in person)."

But then the world is full of goddam 'tards.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
It's not really hard to understand the spirit of Trump's comment. It's him saying "put your money where your mouth is if mail in voting is so good."

"Let them send it in and let them go vote," he told North Carolina broadcaster WECT-TV on Wednesday.

"And if the system is as good as they say it is then obviously they won't be able to vote (in person)."

But then the world is full of goddam 'tards.

Leahroy knew this, she's just showing her Khhuntiness.
Originally Posted by SBTCO

Oh Beans oh Beans, such a pathetic little tool,
He has no life, but for his chin covered in drool.

.........That sums it up well.....LaaaaROY HAS BEEEEEEEEEN
I'll vote twice for Trump if they'll let me. Don't let the liberals steal the election, get a dozen mail in ballots and then vote once in person just for good measure.
[quote=Bob_H_in_NH]

I speak English, not Duck. Don't be a retard. He said what he said, and SO MUCH MORE, day after day after day.

rockingbaby, you cut that check yet? Git on it.

So- do you take your heros Biden / Piglosi /Obama/ at face value for every word out of their mouth? or just when it's convenient? LOL , you're a typical lefty- nuckin futs!
[b][/b]
Nothing kills a troll fest quicker than irrefutable facts.
[Anti-America, Anti-Constitution disciples.

laugh this guy
Originally Posted by SBTCO

Oh Beans oh Beans, He's so pathetic and dumb,
He has no life, but for his chin covered in cum.

See it can be done.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Nothing kills a troll fest quicker than irrefutable facts.

lmao . ol dumb Leroy just failed again
Another day, another commie fraud posts on the fire named Leroy.

Ok, Leroy, do you say you are:

1. Supporting the USA and its constitution,

2. A u commie tool

3. A stupid fool?

Do you have enough spine to be a man and let us know where you stand?

We dont actually know.

I also pose the same questions to Suckermore and Gayghost.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

2. A u commie tool

3. A stupid fool?

We dont actually know.

Of course, I'm supporting the USA and The Constitution. Unlike yourself. Not many of the vocal ones here are supporters of course. It's not fashionable for 24crybabies like yourself.

Still waiting to hear that rockingbaby has smashed is piggy bank and found the $10 to send to the duck. Waiting...

2. A u commie tool

3. A stupid fool?

We dont actually know.

Of course, I'm supporting the USA and The Constitution. Unlike yourself. Not many of the vocal ones here are supporters of course. It's not fashionable for 24crybabies like yourself.

Still waiting to hear that rockingbaby has smashed is piggy bank and found the $10 to send to the duck. Waiting...
..............................Hey Beans.....YOU support the Constitution??? LIAR!....YOU support the USA?? LIAR!
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

2. A u commie tool

3. A stupid fool?

We dont actually know.

..............................Hey Beans.....YOU support the Constitution??? LIAR!....YOU support the USA?? LIAR!

You can say anything squeezie. But facts are facts.

Consistently reoccurring theme all across the USA:

Vanderburgh County Sheriff Switches to Republican Party

Sheriff Wedding spoke to the crowd on his decision to switch from blue to red.

"It's interesting that we see this glorious flag here..." said Sheriff Wedding. "the Democrats want to burn that thing every day."

"That's part of the reason why I said 'I can't tolerate that'," Wedding continued. "Burning our flag, the symbol of our country and our freedom, the greatest country in the world."

"In the left-wing, you can't say God," Wedding continued. "They can't say God in the Pledge of Allegiance... It's ridiculous. And I sit and watch this, I think, how can I even say, or be a part of idiots like that."

"I'm tired of seeing fires set in our streets, I'm tired of people defying God, our church, our police, our government, and everything we stand for," Sheriff Wedding went on to say. "You hard-working people, that have worked from the time you're young to now, you've become successful individuals, and they want to get on you for being successful. I don't believe in that."

"Defunding police seems to be the theme of the left-wing liberals," Sheriff Wedding continued. "By not supporting the rule of law, we see chaos like in Chicago, Portland, Seattle, - and instead of defunding the police, they should support funding the police during this time of civil unrest."

"I am glad to be joining the Republican Party, I think we have a lot of work to do - including winning the presidential election - because if not, we're in trouble," Wedding went on to say. "Your family's safety is important to me, and I took the Oath of Office to protect and serve, and will always make that my priority as sheriff."

2. A u commie tool

3. A stupid fool?

We dont actually know.

Thank you Leroy. So, now we know you are a dumbass koolaid drinker with good intentions, providing you are being truthful

Now, do you think Biden is sincere in saying China is our friend?

Do you think Hillary received millions for allowing the sale of U 1 to Russia, or not?
Leroy, would you like to bet some money that Barry isn't telling the truth about the donations?

2. A u commie tool

3. A stupid fool?

We dont actually know.

............FACTS?? You know nothing of the Constitution. If ya say u do then you are LYING......You are nothing more than a stooge and lap dog for the lying and deceptive media. And you are a hypocrite, a liar and a traitor to your country...THOSE ARE FACTS!
How many of you will be voting by mail and in person as so commanded by your holy idol?

Can there be any doubt that Trump will win this election Lukashenko style?

That will be $10, rockingbaby

.......................Trump never said what you are implying....Another damned lie...CLOWN

2. A u commie tool

3. A stupid fool?

We dont actually know.

Leroy, sorry, but supporting the Constitution and thinking you support the constitution can be two different things.
© 24hourcampfire