Home
I had a situation this morning where my canoe that I had strapped my 3 gun safes on sunk in deep water.

All my firearms were lost to the sea.

😎
Originally Posted by Beaver10
I had a situation this morning where my canoe that I had strapped my 3 gun safes on sunk in deep water.

😎

I don't know why anyone would want to own a gun anyway.

😎

What kinda dumbass puts three heavily laden gun safes on a fugking canoe, then takes it to the β€œsea”?

Sheesh!

In fact, double (2X) Sheesh!! Sheesh!!

wink
Originally Posted by ironbender

😎

What kinda dumbass puts three heavily laden gun safes on a fugking canoe, then takes it to the β€œsea”?

Sheesh!

In fact, double (2X) Sheesh!! Sheesh!!

wink

I was trying to determine the sea worthiness of the canoe with enough weight to simulate carrying two bull moose’s.

Massive failure.

Sheesh X3

😎
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

😎

Or gun safes....😎

Don't mix up my safes with yours when you retrieve them...
Originally Posted by SheriffJoe

Don't mix up my safes with yours when you retrieve them...

LOL

😎
Prayers sent Beav. I'd take up peaceful protesting as a past time. MUCH safer.....
I feel for you, man. I had a guy tell me that guns will float, and I didn't believe him, so I loaded up everything and took it to the Missouri River with the guy. I made a bet with him that no way 0 would any of them float. I bet him 20 bucks! What an idiot. Easiest $20 ever.
Dang canoes can sure be tricky, same dang thing happened to me a couple of years ago. eek

😎

I'm against them, personally.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Prayers sent Beav. I'd take up peaceful protesting as a past time. MUCH safer.....

Thank you Jack....I know you suffered a similar fate.

My heart is broken for all of us who’ve lost firearms.

😎
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

😎

I’ve always admired your strong stance against firearms of any kind.

😎

😎

I’ve always admired your strong stance against firearms of any kind.

😎

LOL. grin Yes indeed.
WTF Beav?! Dude, leave that canoe schit to us Canadians they're tippy bazdards but kind of a national emblem for us up here. Everybody's got a canoe here. And they live on saw horses out back by the shed cause that's where they belong!!! hahahaha

Sorry to hear about your squirrel gun and the Daisy Red Rider that's a damn shame. Best get some bear spray and bells. Peace be with you.
Had a man who was a customer of the gun shop where I worked about 40 years ago told me as a boy, he watched a pair of German soldiers beat an old man who lived in their building to death with their rifle butts when he could not produce the firearm they said he was suppose to have.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Had a man who was a customer of the gun shop where I worked about 40 years ago told me as a boy, he watched a pair of German soldiers beat an old man to death with their rifle butts when he could not produce the firearm they said he was suppose to have.

As the saying goes: When you think it's time to hide them, it's actually past time to use them.
Had a man who was a customer of the gun shop where I worked about 40 years ago told me as a boy, he watched a pair of German soldiers beat an old man who lived in their building to death with their rifle butts when he could not produce the firearm they said he was suppose to have.

That’s a lighthearted, feel good story.

I hope I don’t encounter the same fate.

Maybe if I tell the searchers I have Antifa in my heart, they’ll leave me alone.

😬😎
Beav! Oh you scamp!
Originally Posted by Salty303
WTF Beav?! Dude, leave that canoe schit to us Canadians they're tippy bazdards but kind of a national emblem for us up here. Everybody's got a canoe here. And they live on saw horses out back by the shed cause that's where they belong!!! hahahaha

Sorry to hear about your squirrel gun and the Daisy Red Rider that's a damn shame. Best get some bear spray and bells. Peace be with you.

The Indian who sold me the canoe said it would be able to carry heavy loads.

He obviously spoke with forked tongue.

😎

😎

No, he was referring to Princess Moose Knuckle!

😎

He neglected the part about carrying heavy loads right to the bottom!

So you gonna take up golf now that your guns are all gone?
I had a 12 gauge rifle once. Left to me buy my grandpa. Never found any bullets. Sold it to a city buyback for $3.

😎

The old Chief was definitely a romantic....😬😎

😎

He neglected the part about carrying heavy loads right to the bottom!

So you gonna take up golf now that your guns are all gone?

Just to hit into people and yell FOUR? Of course, I will.

😎
Originally Posted by jimjr
I had a 12 gauge rifle once. Left to me buy my grandpa. Never found any bullets. Sold it to a city buyback for $3.

#Hero

😎
Aliens came and took mine. They said their photon torpedoes were inadequate in comparison.
Guns are bad.
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
I feel for you, man. I had a guy tell me that guns will float, and I didn't believe him, so I loaded up everything and took it to the Missouri River with the guy. I made a bet with him that no way 0 would any of them float. I bet him 20 bucks! What an idiot. Easiest $20 ever.

Good one!
I must be the only person who got tired of that line years ago.

Really, the bearded fat slob at the gun shop talking loud.

You can bet your ass, given a few minutes, he will spout the boat wreck line.

😎

Beaver10:
Good evening to you sir, I hope that other than the sea incident you've endured, that you folks are well and you're recovering from the trauma.

On a Canuck forum I'm part of, they've noted that a particular lake near an unnamed Canadian city has had so many canoe accidents that it's actually flooding the lakeside properties.

Truly however, if it was going to happen, this absolutely would be the year for it one suspects.

All the best to you as you recover once again sir and welcome to what used to be a Canadian issue.

Dwayne
Dwayne,
It’s always a pleasure to hear from you even when speaking of a tragedy. I only wish I had the foresight to provide adequate flotation to my safes.

I shall overcome this unfortunate event by securing a used firearm that will serve both hunting and home defense needs.

Be well and thank you for your thoughts and concern.

Beave

😎
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
I must be the only person who got tired of that line years ago.

Really, the bearded fat slob at the gun shop talking loud.

You can bet your ass, given a few minutes, he will spout the boat wreck line.

I have since shaved.

😜😎
GPS coordinates of the canoe wreck? 😁
I had a Raven .25 Auto that I turned in for a $25 dollar gift certificate .
Of course you all know that these unfortunate canoe accidents involving lost firearms puts you on the top of the list of suspicion.

Wildfire got all mine.
Originally Posted by BC30cal

😎

Beaver10:
Good evening to you sir, I hope that other than the sea incident you've endured, that you folks are well and you're recovering from the trauma.

On a Canuck forum I'm part of, they've noted that a particular lake near an unnamed Canadian city has had so many canoe accidents that it's actually flooding the lakeside properties.

Truly however, if it was going to happen, this absolutely would be the year for it one suspects.

All the best to you as you recover once again sir and welcome to what used to be a Canadian issue.

Dwayne

Good Evening Dwayne,

Sad state off affairs that owning a canoe and guns has become indeed! There used to be so many skilled canoeists in Canada and North America in general.
When the door kickers start their 'heroic action" saving us, I would also hate to be Mike in Canmore. Apparently he has purchased a good number of firearms too.
All anyone recalls is that his PAL was valid at the time of purchase. Last name and address? Don't remember. He was a nice guy that enjoyed an ice cold Coke during the deal.
Jeff
Originally Posted by navlav8r
GPS coordinates of the canoe wreck? 😁

LMAO....You’d have a ship on site within 48 hours and hoisting up my lost treasure.

😎
Originally Posted by troutfly

😎

Beaver10:

Dwayne

Good Evening Dwayne,

Sad state off affairs that owning a canoe and guns has become indeed! There used to be so many skilled canoeists in Canada and North America in general.
When the door kickers start their 'heroic action" saving us, I would also hate to be Mike in Canmore. Apparently he has purchased a good number of firearms too.
All anyone recalls is that his PAL was valid at the time of purchase. Last name and address? Don't remember. He was a nice guy that enjoyed an ice cold Coke during the deal.
Jeff

troutfly;
Good evening to you sir, I hope it was an acceptable day for you folks on the other side of the big hills and all is well with you and yours.

When the registry died, there was in this part of BC - so I've been given to understand - a concerted exchange program which would have had the effect of nullifying "a lot" of any pre-existing data...

Funny you mention Mike from Canmore, as on or around that time I met Bob from Quesnel, well he was in Quesnel then, or was it Williams Lake... he had a valid PAL of course.

Stay well sir and all the best to you on your hunts this fall.

Dwayne
Originally Posted by Morewood
Of course you all know that these unfortunate canoe accidents involving lost firearms puts you on the top of the list of suspicion.

Wildfire got all mine.

And, no one questioned that you set the fire, accidentally of course?

😬😎
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
I am sorry for your loss.

😎

This routine was barely funny when I heard it the first time, 50 years ago.
Now it just sounds stupid.

[Linked Image from foundshit.com]
Originally Posted by troutfly

😎

Beaver10:

Dwayne

Good Evening Dwayne,

Jeff

troutfly;
Good evening to you sir, I hope it was an acceptable day for you folks on the other side of the big hills and all is well with you and yours.

When the registry died, there was in this part of BC - so I've been given to understand - a concerted exchange program which would have had the effect of nullifying "a lot" of any pre-existing data...

Funny you mention Mike from Canmore, as on or around that time I met Bob from Quesnel, well he was in Quesnel then, or was it Williams Lake... he had a valid PAL of course.

Stay well sir and all the best to you on your hunts this fall.

Dwayne

Hi Dwayne,
I assume all is well with you and yours. We are in good shape here on the flat part of Alberta.
Seems we have had similar sales engagements in our home Provinces. Folks do move around a bit too.
That first week after the death of the registry saw plenty of sales, exchanges and barters of many good guns across the land.
All within the confines of the law.
We are headed out in a couple of weeks on a Foothills hunting trip,
armed with rifles, shotguns and fly rods. The plan is to eat trout and grouse for a week and come home with an early season elk.
Stay well and enjoy a great Fall that ends with a full freezer,

Jeff
Originally Posted by Snyper

😎

You’ll love my Knock, knock joke then.

😎

😎

Against them too. Put them against my shoulder often and bring home dinner.
at least you didn't hit a jetty.
Not me. I've still got all mine. And if the Brute Squad wants to take them, bring it on.
I lost a 25 hp Suzuki outboard motor in 400 feet deep water in 1989.

I was bummed until the wife told me it was insured.

😎

The old Chief was definitely a romantic....😬😎

I fibbed on the thread the other day. It wasn't a canoe. I was ashamed to mention I have a dinghy. A 10' one, complete with sail kit. And oars.

It floated after overturning as it is built with extra floatation under the seats.....................the gunlockers did not (I didn't figure some old single shot rifles and shotguns deserved a safe. Raven pistols too.)

Unfortunately, I was off my meds that day and can't for the life of me remember which body of water I was on.................at least I think it was water.

[Linked Image from foundshit.com]

lol
My ex-wife took all mine... b it ch says she will never give them up alive to any LEO.
Her address is:
1102 South Bend Ave
Southerd, IA 65536
First yellow house on the right after the turn.

😎

When the time comes to hide your firearms, the time to use them has arrived.

Originally Posted by 280Rem1
My ex-wife took all mine... b it ch says she will never give them up alive to any LEO.
Her address is:
1102 South Bend Ave
Southerd, IA 65536

πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜Ž
Originally Posted by 280Rem1
Her address is:
1102 South Bend Ave
Southerd, IA 65536

LMFAO
Originally Posted by Snyper
I
😎

You probably don't like Little Johnny jokes anymore either. laugh
Originally Posted by stxhunter
at least you didn't hit a jetty.

That made me LMFAO. πŸ‘
I been there!
I felt uncomfortable leaving my guns at home so I took them deep sea fishing with me for the weekend.
Sat them Down on the off shore bracket of the boat and didn’t realize I lost them till we got to our spot.
Β© 24hourcampfire