Home
Posted By: hookeye Brickseek and walmart - 09/06/20
Checked sku last night, 45 miles away a 99 dollar 700 adl.
Am at the store, dude is about worthless. Scanned the display and its 379.

Told me he cant sell me a gun due to nobody in firearms dept.

How does one get these deals?
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Brickseek and walmart - 09/06/20
Walmart employees are dumb as a rock generally.
Posted By: hookeye Re: Brickseek and walmart - 09/06/20
Yes. They owe me the deal just for going to their wretched store
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Brickseek and walmart - 09/06/20
I have learned something the past month............what Brickseek shows and what Walmart actually has are two different things.
Dude i know scored multiple using brickseek.
My town never has sales, but there are factories there.
Hit one in a less financially well off area.

Ammo supply ok, gun display full.
Sku number.....that have at least one there lol.
I saw it.
Posted By: BigDave39355 Re: Brickseek and walmart - 09/06/20
Quanta’vius back in sporting goods be putting them back for his homies.....

“Shoot, ain’t seent no rifle fur munths.....”

3x wide Paula be selling them to me-maw and pa-paws gun shop. Under the table kick back.

“Cut me a deal on the Marlboro sign you got in the shop? Timmy Ray talks about it every time he goes in there..”
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Brickseek and walmart - 09/06/20
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

3x wide Paula be selling them to James Jr and Hilham Hawk ‘s gun shops .Under the table kick back.

“Cut me a deal on the Marlboro sign you got in the shop? Timmy Ray talks about it every time he goes in there..”
Posted By: kenoh2 Re: Brickseek and walmart - 09/06/20
Bought several $89 Rem 700 and $64 Rem 770 .243 rifles due to brickseek.
Haven't looked lately.

3x wide Paula be selling them to me-maw and pa-paws gun shop. Under the table kick back.

PREZACTLY!!!
Originally Posted by BobBrown

And THAT’s Why they work at Walmart.
Posted By: BigDave39355 Re: Brickseek and walmart - 09/06/20

3x wide Paula be selling them to James Jr and Hilham Hawk ‘s gun shops .Under the table kick back.

Haha.

I used fake names to protect to the guilty. 😂🤣
Posted By: Oakster Re: Brickseek and walmart - 09/06/20
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I have learned something the past month............what Brickseek shows and what Walmart actually has are two different things.

It should not be... not on firearms. comuters and tools and electronics etc suffer from theft, but Guns are supposed to be locked up and tracked at a higher level. They should match up with brickseek fairly well. I had 3 different guns showing limited stock (should be 1 of each) and they staff was certian in their inventory. They scanned it and said they had it but nobody could find it. My guess is someone is saving it or holding it for themselves. It could also be a delayed background check.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Brickseek and walmart - 09/06/20
I got some good deals a couple years back. I have zero interest in doing it now.

Drive a 80,90 miles to store and get a bullshît story from some recovering meth whore with 3 teeth.

The whole garden of tales

We dont have that
Never had it
Sold it five mins ago
Cant find it
Its in lay-a-way
It’s in limbo because Ernie-Joe’s background check is stalled
The background check terminal is ‘down’
It’s still full price here
All walmarts are different
The manager is the FFL and just went home, cant sell now
Posted By: Skankhunt42 Re: Brickseek and walmart - 09/06/20
Originally Posted by slumlord
I got some good deals a couple years back. I have zero interest in doing it now.

Drive a 80,90 miles to store and get a bullshît story from some recovering meth whore with 3 teeth.

We dont have that
Never had it
Sold it five mins ago
Cant find it
Its in lay-a-way

Mostly this ^

But I did make some phone calls inquiring about rifles a few years ago and I was treated with respect and they actually put the rifles I wanted back with a note saying I was coming for it (because at the time their computers were down). I drove a lot of miles that year but I got a lot of good deals.

On the other hand I made 45 min drives because brickseek said they had what I wanted for an awesome price only to get there and told they don't have them in stock. Who was lying, IDK.

We dont have that
Never had it
Sold it five mins ago
Cant find it
Its in lay-a-way

^^^This^^^

Took me 3 hours and had to see two idiot Mgrs. to finally get the Rem 1187 I got for $190. Won’t do it again. Fugg Walmart
It also depends on certain regions and environmental/socio:ghetto/economic/population density variables

Ya know, like that guy that can take fourteen 410 shells and and come back in 22 minutes with 15 doves

Nawwww, we just that don’t have that kind of feng shui ‘round here
It also depends on certain regions and environmental/socio:ghetto/economic/population density variables

And if the Walmart has a big ole cornfed Mgr named ShaQueela with the 3” Fake nails and fake weave hair.
ShaQueela works in the tire/lube/oil here. lol
Posted By: hanco Re: Brickseek and walmart - 09/06/20
Dems dat wirks wallmrt ain dat brite
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Brickseek and walmart - 09/06/20
Tired of overcoming all the brickseek and clerk/ manager bullschitt.

I came out way ahead in em and their stupid games they try to play.

Just said fugg it with the wood savage .308 project I was contemplating.
Take on some limited projects after deer season for Slumlord to pass the time till turkey season possibly.

Each year the clearance model and brand guns dont get picked up for the next yrs line up.

Schit is petering out on what I would be willing to buy each yr.
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Brickseek and walmart - 09/06/20
Originally Posted by hanco
Dems dat wirks wallmrt ain dat brite

All part of hiring B type workers that are sheep who will take it up the azz outta fear of losing a job.
Thats their target employee.....
Posted By: BigDave39355 Re: Brickseek and walmart - 09/07/20
Maybe it’s been said before,

How’s does Brickseek get access to Walmart’s inventory?
Posted By: TLB2 Re: Brickseek and walmart - 09/07/20
Savage rep told me if WM sells a gun below cost MFG. has to give them credit for there loss.
Its not like a small store that has to eat the difference
Posted By: joken2 Re: Brickseek and walmart - 09/07/20

Originally Posted by hookeye
Checked sku last night, 45 miles away a 99 dollar 700 adl.
Am at the store, dude is about worthless. Scanned the display and its 379.

Told me he cant sell me a gun due to nobody in firearms dept.

How does one get these deals?

To verify if a particular clearance priced item is truly in stock (or should be) at the exact store shown on Brickseek and is a clearance priced one, you need to copy the bar code, inventory stock ID number and everything pertinent to it as shown on Brickseek and take it with you for the store to scan.
Posted By: Burleyboy Re: Brickseek and walmart - 09/07/20
I've had to be pretty persistent and get managers involved to get the gun deals. One guy denied they had any. Went and found a manager and he pulled his phazer and said he had 3. I said I'll take them then he told mr no do have them to go get them.

He came back with 1 and said thats all he'd sell me and it was his discretion to sell me any at all if he was suspicious of me. I said I have a concealed weapons permit so go ahead and violate my civil rights why I go find that manager again. Turns out they could only mysteriously find 2 in the end but I got 700s with $2 4-12 scopes for $199.

Mr no can sell piped up that he doesn't know how I could afford 3 anyways and that I was probably up to my eyeballs in debt. I said I can afford it because I have a masters degree, I'm not an Ahole, I dont work at Walmart, and I was worth over a million before I was 45. Then I threw in the Tennessee Boys line "now bow to your sensei."

Bb
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
I've had to be pretty persistent and get managers involved to get the gun deals. One guy denied they had any. Went and found a manager and he pulled his phazer and said he had 3. I said I'll take them then he told mr no do have them to go get them.

He came back with 1 and said thats all he'd sell me and it was his discretion to sell me any at all if he was suspicious of me. I said I have a concealed weapons permit so go ahead and violate my civil rights why I go find that manager again. Turns out they could only mysteriously find 2 in the end but I got 700s with $2 4-12 scopes for $199.

Mr no can sell piped up that he doesn't know how I could afford 3 anyways and that I was probably up to my eyeballs in debt. I said I can afford it because I have a masters degree, I'm not an Ahole, I dont work at Walmart, and I was worth over a million before I was 45. Then I threw in the Tennessee Boys line "now bow to your sensei."

Bb

You should have sued their ass for libel and discrimination 😜
Posted By: JLimbo Re: Brickseek and walmart - 09/07/20
I didn't look this year but scored a Remington 1187 for $249 and a Savage A17 for $189 last fall and the A17 kinda surprised as being a nicer gun than I expected. Well nicer at $189 than msrp.

Two years back I bought two Weatherby Vanguards a 243 and a 270 at $249 apiece. Still have the 270 and it shoots well and the 243 went to a raffle at the chilli cookoff in my dinkey home town. They raised $1100 in tickets for that one so was well worth it.

Brickseek showed two Mini 14s at the store the furthest from me and still in the county and also had one of the Vanguards I was looking for. Met a fellow in line that had been going to Walmarts all over NW Nevada and had purchased seven walnut stocked gloss blued Vanguards at $349 and a pile of the synthetic stocked ones. He was waiting for the sporting goods folks to find the box for the Mini 14 he bought off the rack for $399.

After seemingly days for his purchase to go through I was at the head of the line. I asked the nice young lady working the counter if she would look for the remaining Mini. She told me she didn't think there was one in the back but would check. After twenty minutes she came back with the boxed Mini and we started the paper work. When it came time to check the serial number and pulled the rifle from the box we saw that the stock was cracked through the wrist. She told me if I still wanted it she could drop the price 10% and my wallet came out quickly. Just $359 and Ruger was happy to replace the stock.

Happy happy.
Posted By: czech1022 Re: Brickseek and walmart - 09/07/20
I got my walnut stocked Vanguard Sporter Deluxe .308 for $169.

Noticed a couple of serious flaws in the wood and contacted Weatherby. They said they no longer made wood stocks for short-action deluxe rifles, so they would be happy to give me a synthetic one.

I chose a Wilderness model hand-laid carbon fiber model with the aluminum bedding block.

I'll be installing it in the next few days - then mounting a new 3-9 Sig Whiskey 3 scope I found at a one-time-good-deal of $106.

I have a couple of sets of rings\bases on hand and a nice sling, so $275 + tax got me one helluva nice setup.
Posted By: WyColoCowboy Re: Brickseek and walmart - 09/07/20
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

And THAT’s Why they work at Walmart.

I have a good friend from college that is a manager of a large supercenter. In his words, "We employ the unemployable".
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Brickseek and walmart - 09/07/20
I live in a rural area where everyone hunts and buys guns.
Not prosperous by any means, but it's not hard to sell guns cheap
Our Wal-Mart never has anything really discounted.

I saw the threads about the cheap 700's, stopped in.
They do not have a single gun, nothing.
Didn't bother trying to find out why.
Posted By: Mwbyler Re: Brickseek and walmart - 07/20/22
Anyone know if the firearm's deals are still a thing at Walmart? I tried to score on a deal in 2020 about this time of year and was always a few minutes late or got told a BS story, canceled my brickseek membership and kinda forgot about it till now, know it was sometime in July of 2020 when they were deep discounting the guns.
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Brickseek and walmart - 07/20/22
As far as I know, Brickseek no longer shows firearms on their site, and if they did, it is my understanding that Walmart has quit having the huge discounts on guns that they once did. I know they did not do it last year, but they again, their inventory was so low that they didn't have any to sell anyway.

I miss the days of the Walmart clearance sales. I sure got some bargains.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Brickseek and walmart - 07/20/22
Our Walmart carries hardly any arms, and no handgun ammo.
© 24hourcampfire