Home
https://www.dailywire.com/news/a-se...ecide-2020-election-dick-morris-predicts

Quien Sabe?

GWB
Either way it is going to get ugly. We have only seen the tip of the iceberg.
It's a really scary scenario that cannot be dismissed out of hand.

There are at least 4 major states that count, that have POS Demon guv'ners...............MN, WI, MI & PA.

Trump needs MI & PA & likely WI to win.

MM
Morris is wrong...again.
I think the temps will be Well below 32 degrees in hell if Mn goes Republican.
Hope I’m wrong.
It could end up going to the House of Representatives.
I read that piece by Morris and he is wrong. First off this nation does not choose the president by popular vote, they choose it by electoral vote. Most of the states screaming for mail in voting will already go DEM. So the mail in votes will not change their electoral result. Secondly every state has existing election laws and they all have "drop dead dates" that say they have to call the election at that point. That is exactly what happened in 2000 in FL. FL election law said the election had to be called and Bush had the lead. Gore took it to SCOTUS and SCOTUS ruled that they FL Sec of State was right to all it in accordance with FL election law, a law that was put in place by the DEMs. That set what is known as a precedent.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

God help us.
You know they're giving RBG's cryogenic pod a serious tune up right now.
Hell no. Roberts will have the same amount of influence in deciding the election as I will.
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Hell no. Roberts will have the same amount of influence in deciding the election as I will.

^^^This^^^
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Morris is wrong...again.

I DON'T THINK SO THIS TIME. Trump must have 330 to 350 electorial votes to offset about 8 possible swing states if declared to have been won by Biden in post election counting of mail-in ballots.

Michigan won't begin counting the mail in ballots until election day....the fix is in. All of this is going to be a mess and American citizens are going to die because of it. The Dems will have blood on their hands for the upcoming body count yet like all marxist take overs through out history the cost in lives for absolute power is.......criminal.
Roberts won't have an influence, voters dissatisfaction is already showing up in the Polls.

Trump will be a 1 Term presidents like the loser he is.
Originally Posted by Ginther
Roberts won't have an influence, voters dissatisfaction is already showing up in the Polls.

Are you a real ginther?
Originally Posted by dale06
I think the temps will be Well below 32 degrees in hell if Mn goes Republican.
Hope I’m wrong.

You’re not wrong.
Roberts scares me. Somebody has something on him and the rumors that his name is on some of the logs of the Lolita Express could possibly what they have on him. Vote the way we want on issues or we tell the world what you did. That's a mighty big hammer they have over his head.
Paul B.
Lets hope not,
Do not forget, he gave us Obama care
So is Ginther a paid troll or just an idiot??

The Polls...the polls mean as much as your opinion....nothing!

It's going to be a landslide victory for Trump, the Dems hate Biden for the idiot he is.

Mike
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
So is Ginther a paid troll or just an idiot??

The Polls...the polls mean as much as your opinion....nothing!

It's going to be a landslide victory for Trump, the Dems hate Biden for the idiot he is.

Mike

You would be correct in a fare election.

There will be nothing even close to fare in Nov 2020
Fare or Fair? LOL
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right

Mike

The Dem's have exactly who they want in there running for President. Biden is a means to that end, not who will be the sitting President. "IF" Biden wins he will effectively be President for a matter of days. He will either step down, be removed for health reasons, or crook. When I say crook that could be of natural causes or the Clinton's causes.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

God help us.

If it does we win.

Each state gets one vote if it goes to The House.
Originally Posted by PJGunner
Roberts scares me. Somebody has something on him and the rumors that his name is on some of the logs of the Lolita Express could possibly what they have on him. Vote the way we want on issues or we tell the world what you did. That's a mighty big hammer they have over his head.
Paul B.

"You are either a member of a bad-ass gang with political juice,

Or a victim of a bad-ass gang with political juice.

No other options.

Rwanda, multiplied times the former Yugoslavia.

On steroids."

John Roberts is assuredly not the 'victim' here. He is a member of Club FedGov of his own free will. Pres. Bush left him behind like a stink-bomb with a delayed-action fuse. I blame the Bush Branch of FedGov for John Roberts.
Originally Posted by Ginther

There you go again, Gummer.

You don't even know what's going on in your own f****** polls.

Dumbass.
© 24hourcampfire