Home
They always say follow Big money......

So far Trump has spent a record $800 Million of Campaign Funding in the election race and is still 10 points behind Cool Joe Biden WTF !!

And Joe Biden collected a record $365 Million in Campaign Donations in August in an ominous sign that Trump wont have the cash to go head to head with Joe til November.

I reckon Game Over for Trump, Your FIRED !!
Why is Trump favored by the bookies?
Ginther is another bitch.

Maybe the same bitch?
"COOL" Joe Biden???

Are you kidding? Guy doesn't even remember his wife's name half the time...

He doesn't know if he is running for President of the United States, or being the Queen of England...

you really are a stupid schitt ain't ya Ginther the Raghead
Hahah!
Originally Posted by GeoW
Why is Trump favored by the bookies?

Let me tell you. If Trump's favored by the bookies, Game Over.

Hey Gumster, If Trump wins you going to promise not to show your dumb commie ass around here again?
local dirt if Trumps so favored by the bookie's then why dont you tell everyone what Trump raised in the month of August and let us decide if he deserves to be the short priced favorite youre claiming ??
The only thing Gibberish Joe is smashing is his boogers on a window.
Originally Posted by Ginther
local dirt if Trumps so favored by the bookie's then why dont you tell everyone what Trump raised in the month of August and let us decide if he deserves to be the short priced favorite youre claiming ??
Why don't you man up and vow to never show up here again if Trump wins, troll-boy.
Sounds about right:

If you buy the theory that money buys votes, then by that measure things are looking up for your team.

However, its electoral votes that win, not cash.

Gentle reminder: In 2016 Clinton's unsuccessful campaign ($768 million in spending) outspent Trump's successful one ($398 million) by nearly 2 to 1.

So if history is any guideline....
Anyone else swear this is de ja vu all over again ala 2016??

Same whack jobs, different candidate.

2020- Make Leftists Cry Again!
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Why don't you man up and vow to never show up here again if Trump wins, troll-boy.

Biden and the DNC didnt raise the money. Worldwide donors to the poor blecks by way of BLM did. Money laundered through Act Blue.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Because Rob Jordan will just sign up under some other dumbass sockpuppet name...........No offense intended to the real sockpuppet.
Originally Posted by efw
Anyone else swear this is de ja vu all over again ala 2016??

Same whack jobs, different WHACK JOB candidate.

2020- Make Leftists Cry Again!

YEP.
its an easy hurdle to clear boyz, how much cash did Drumpf raise in August ?? dont be a bunch of cuckservatives, esp you jaguartx ??

its an easy hurdle to clear boyz, how much cash did Drumpf raise in August ?? dont be a bunch of cuckservatives, esp you jaguartx ??

Originally Posted by Blu_Cs
Sounds about right:

If you buy the theory that money buys votes, then by that measure things are looking up for your team.

However, its electoral votes that win, not cash.

Gentle reminder: In 2016 Clinton's unsuccessful campaign ($768 million in spending) outspent Trump's successful one ($398 million) by nearly 2 to 1.

So if history is any guideline....

[Linked Image from media0.giphy.com]
A Biden ad will not change a Trump voter or an undecided. Biden's track record like Hillary's is all out there for all to see. The Black Vote once in the Dems pocket will be a game changer.
Bloom in bonkers Biden is probably getting his funding numbers up by borrowing.
JP Morgan Strategic opportunities fund heavily in cash..
Probably lending to Biden at exorbitant rates.

Bankrupt the DNC!

You posted what Trump spent, not what he raised in August. Purposely omitted that tidbit of info??
Originally Posted by Pat85

You posted what Trump spent, not what he raised in August. Purposely omitted that tidbit of info??

So clear up the confusion, what did Trump raise in August, mega convention and all, should have been huge right....
Ginther,

I'd like to welcome you as our first non-binary.

You can expect a Rubber Dick Gift Basket any day now.
Originally Posted by Pat85

So clear up the confusion, what did Trump raise in August, mega convention and all, should have been huge right....

Are you going to give us the answer or keep us in suspense??

So far Trump has spent a record $800 Million of Campaign Funding in the election race and is still 10 points behind Cool Joe Biden WTF !!

And Joe Biden collected a record $365 Million in Campaign Donations in August in an ominous sign that Trump wont have the cash to go head to head with Joe til November.

I thought you were super conservative? Why would you cheer Progressivism?

Originally Posted by RGinther
Trumps a Democrat, has been for decades, just seems you Southern Democrats don't like the new reality that you sort of conservatism comes from New York in a shiny Golden Tower !

As for money, Trump didn't need to spend much in the Primaries, and has a large bankroll. Biden emerged from the Primaries broke. Witness the power of incumbency. Go for it!
It’s because JellO can’t keep his story straight. I mean Gjizzer. Hopefully all these idiots disappear when a Trump wins!!! Again!!!
Half a B didn't do Bloomberg much good. Ya can't paper over idiocy.
The Statue of Liberty is kaput!

The Statue of Liberty is kaput!
Originally Posted by deflave
Ginther,

I'd like to welcome you as our first non-binary.

You can expect a Rubber Dick Gift Basket any day now.

Exactamundo. It'll give him something to suck on, and to sit on...

Doesn't matter what he raises.

Biden raises money from wealthy liberals hoping to secure / gain MORE power.
And those folks only vote once, if at all. Their money will be spent bussing street people, drunks, and whores to the poles, but just like other forms of voting shenanigans, the vast majority of it occurs in states run by the Dems and likely not going to Trump anyway.
It was about 4 years ago now, but I remember the "experts" (also known as idiots) who assured everyone Trump could not win. Old news and fake news (also known as outright lies)

So considering the Democrat/Communist controlled news has very close to a 100% track record of lying, why on earth would anyone with more then 3 brain cells and a memory longer then 3 days believe them at any time?

watch out for the step ladder jeffo. lmao
Communists are getting more desperate which tells me everything I need to know. Trump momentum continues to build. MAGA!
Hitlery raised way more money and spent way more money. That worked out really well for her.

I see you’re still playing with the ball of yarn 🧶 we gave you.

😎

Funny when you ( jeffo) were screaming about Russian collusion for 3 years then you had your azzzz handed to you and you disappeared and now you have this resurrected pathetic sock puppet

..............Hello LIAR, hello HYPOCRITE, hello FOOL, hello TRAITOR......Another idiotic opinion....YOU RECKON? LOL....GAME OVER for Trump?...LOL....Well I reckon dis and I reckon dat, and dis is gonna happen and dat is gonna happen.....LOL
Originally Posted by Pappy348
And those folks only vote once, if at all. Their money will be spent bussing street people, drunks, and whores to the poles, but just like other forms of voting shenanigans, the vast majority of it occurs in states run by the Dems and likely not going to Trump anyway.

Whoopsie! Meant to say polls, but now that I think about it, the poles would be much better!
Originally Posted by ribka

Falling off a ladder changes a man... The PTSD and all... Poor bianary bastard.

Well retard, the Trump campaign hasn’t released August numbers.
Typical libtard. Thinks they can buy the Presidency. Worked SO well last time...

And then he fails to recognize the folks at the top of his commie insurgency having a panic attack while they attempt to plan out how they are going to get power once their senile pervert loses by a couple million votes or more. Sounds like a tub o lard that sits and watches msnbc all day and thinks he knows what is going on. Hilarious...
Originally Posted by 79S

Thank you, why do you think this is happening......
Originally Posted by 79S

You are a retard you wouldn’t understand

..............Hello LIAR, hello HYPOCRITE, hello FOOL, hello TRAITOR......Another idiotic opinion....YOU RECKON? LOL....GAME OVER for Trump?...LOL....Well I reckon dis and I reckon dat, and dis is gonna happen and dat is gonna happen.....LOL

Oh Christ not another one.

Because your mom's a whore?

Because your mom's a whore?

Deflave, that’s just wrong. See, whores get paid. His mom pays for it. Which makes her a megaslut. And his sister barks.
Go floss your teeth Ginth, You have Calnum's pubic hair in your teeth........Again.
China has deep pockets....we should know. We bought the pants.
In 2016 Hilary had the $$$ advantage and Trump got heaps of free media and came home strong

Its the reverse this time, Trump had $1.1 Billion cash and a massive early lead but has mostly blown it whilst Joe played cool in his basement lol, now that he has got a big 7-11 point lead in the Polls, smart money is flowing in which will now allow a huge media hit on Trump.
Glad you have everything figured out Jeff. Too bad nobody takes you seriously or cares. Go away.

In 2016 Hilary had the $$$ advantage and Trump got heaps of free media and came home strong

Its the reverse this time, Trump had $1.1 Billion cash and a massive early lead but has mostly blown it whilst Joe played cool in his basement lol, now that he has got a big 7-11 point lead in the Polls, smart money is flowing in which will now allow a huge media hit on Trump.

So, if you're all that confident of a Biden win, why do you feel a need to be posting here about it? What's your point? Do you even have a point? Are you one of those types that get off on negative attention? Or do you just come here and post this crap and then run back to the Democrat Underground to brag and blow about it hoping for some atta-boys from your peers?

Any normal person as confident about something as you profess to be on a Biden win wouldn't feel compelled to barge in where they knew their opinions weren't welcome nor shared.

Maybe since you're so confident you should try doing this as a in person face to face sometime then you would really have something to brag about over at the Democrat Underground.
They say marijuana doesn't cause mental issues. OP has the mental temperament of a 14 year old school girl.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Joken their are many on the fire who want Trump gone, if the current narrative upsets you then don't read it but believing Trump is a shoe in for a 2nd term... Well that isn't supported by the facts.

A lack of evidence supporting Trump is evidence itself!!
Joken their are many on the fire who want Trump gone, if the current narrative upsets you then don't read it but believing Trump is a shoe in for a 2nd term... Well that isn't supported by the facts.

Jeff you’re a liar and a coward. Why don’t you post under your original screen name loser??? Come on ladder boy we all know it’s you...
Originally Posted by headhunter130
Hitlery raised way more money and spent way more money. That worked out really well for her.

Probably her records that got broken.

Good luck and shoot straight y'all
Well you know the Facts Jeff, good grief are you full of yourself. Again, the Huff Post is your friend you tool. The “fire” has no use for the drivel you spew.

Are you really a ginther?

Your argument is flawed because:

It is based on comparing how much Trump "spent" to how much Biden "raised."

It ignores the fact that the media gives Trump all the free publicity anyone could ask for.

The phrase, 'Don't piss down my neck and then try to convince me it's raining', comes to mind...
Don't fall off the ladder with your mouth full Jeff, your wife and kids will find you like that, now wouldn't that be embarrassing.

.......................Hey Gints-chitts.............In your above post their should have a there. LOL....Many on the Fire who want Trump gone?? LOL>>>LOL.... As compared to what Gint-PUSS? Seems to me that the amount of Trump haters on here are a clear MINORITY. .......Current narrative? No GINT-TITS. THAT is your narrative...Your narratives are the damned LIES you receive from the Trump hating lying and corrupt media to then barf them up on here.. They are from whom you get your narratives from.
Originally Posted by ribka

Gummer just proved his stupidity and commie pecking order location with those statements.

What a classic moron.

Lol.

"Cool Joe Biden" LMFAO. Thanks Ginther you not only made my night but my kids ages 9-14 had a genuine roll-on-the-floor belly laugh as well. I don't know the last time we connected so genuinely. "Cool Joe", I'm about to fall out of my fugkin chair. I know that you are not even likely a real person but is this ass-clown actually what you consider cool? I don't think my heart can take much more but I think the only way I could laugh harder would be for you to tell a story about the last time you went hunting or fishing...that would be a knee slapper to beat the band.

Troll, you have bigger things to worry about then Trump. You better start working on how to get this anarchy/civil disobedience Genie back in the bottle. A Trump defeat doesn't appease them , chief. ANTIFA and BLM are manned by malignant narcissists that have an overblown feeling of self worth, a total disdain for accepted society and the people who run it, and take perverse, sadistic joy in tearing down law and order. Just like the crack pot Michael Reinoehl, a self-described antifa supporter, who was filmed shooting a man last weekend, and admitted to it before his death. These are the people you'll need to deal with no matter who wins in November.

Then there is the Muslim Jihad. Think that has gone away? ISIS just called for true believers to torch the US with arson and fire. Think a Biden victory is going to solve that? as a matter of fact, it was an Obama/Biden team that oversaw the rise of ISIS and the disastrous Arab Spring. Remember those nice Muslim Brotherhood guys in Egypt?

You enjoy China raping us of our tech and intellectual property? No President in the past 30 years push back against China until Trump. Biden took plenty of campaign cash from China, as did the Clintons. No problem there? Biden will have the Chinks on their knees, pronto, right? (Or is it Harris will be on her knees for the ChiComs? I get that part mixed up sometimes wink )

Tell me again how a Biden victory solves all this?

Yeah, dude, Trump ain't your biggest problem, but you need to wake up and realize he is your best solution.
Originally Posted by 79S

Rich liberals contributing to bobblehead Hiden's campaign? That's no secret to anybody.

What you clowns haven't been discussing lately is Trump's steady climb in all the poles that you so like to talk about.

You clowns have also not been talking about how nobody can stand Camel'ah Harris, and how she is dragging down Biden's overall popularity.

New poll numbers are out today. Trump is head to head with Hiden or leading.

Chew on that, Gummer.

Ginther is clinging to his dream as though it were a bungee dick.

LOL
Originally Posted by hatari

Troll, you have bigger things to worry about then Trump. You better start working on how to get this anarchy/civil disobedience Genie back in the bottle. A Trump defeat doesn't appease them , chief. ANTIFA and BLM are manned by malignant narcissists that have an overblown feeling of self worth, a total disdain for accepted society and the people who run it, and take perverse, sadistic joy in tearing down law and order. Just like the crack pot Michael Reinoehl, a self-described antifa supporter, who was filmed shooting a man last weekend, and admitted to it before his death. These are the people you'll need to deal with no matter who wins in November.

Then there is the Muslim Jihad. Think that has gone away? ISIS just called for true believers to torch the US with arson and fire. Think a Biden victory is going to solve that? as a matter of fact, it was an Obama/Biden team that oversaw the rise of ISIS and the disastrous Arab Spring. Remember those nice Muslim Brotherhood guys in Egypt?

You enjoy China raping us of our tech and intellectual property? No President in the past 30 years push back against China until Trump. Biden took plenty of campaign cash from China, as did the Clintons. No problem there? Biden will have the Chinks on their knees, pronto, right? (Or is it Harris will be on her knees for the ChiComs? I get that part mixed up sometimes wink )

Tell me again how a Biden victory solves all this?

Yeah, dude, Trump ain't your biggest problem, but you need to wake up and realize he is your best solution.

Makes a guy wonder what the 'average' supporter of the left really sees as a good and proper future. Most of these poor bastards are not going to end up as vice chancellor of anything. Least of all some kid like Ginther out acting the part of useful idiot. I almost feel sorry for them, and would, were it not that if they get what they think is their wish it will cost me and mine dearly. If they get what they want they'll get plenty 'Woke' and all races will struggle together. Problem being we will struggle under a hundred year recovery plan (after their gangster rulers live a happy life) where all suffer. My question to Ginther and the like is simple, do you know the right people to be one of the elites? Hint, under left wing rule it is not going to be foot soldiers like yourself.

Ginther is clinging to his dream as though it were a bungee dick.

LOL

JeffO-Gintur is a prime example of how the brain changes after smoking copious amounts of Pot.
who the hell is this jeffo character you cuckservatives keep salivating about ??

and just for you OldeKHUNTr !!

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/president-general/north-carolina/

and just to help you and all ya Democrats buddies to get ya vote in on time LMFAO

https://www.ncdp.org/vote-by-mail/
who the hell is this jeffo character you cuckservatives keep salivating about ??

and just to help you and all ya Democrats buddies to get ya vote in on time LMFAO

.............Ah yes! The desperation of Mr. Gint-schitts!! Grasping at anything you can.........These two links mean absolutely nothing nearly 2 months out. In N/Carolina Trump is well within the margin of error...In others words there bonehead, Trump is polling better now than he did during Sept 2016 within all of the major swing states and still won....LOL>>>LOL....Whoopsie!............Your ONLY hope for a Biden victory Gint-schitts, is massive voter fraud #s to out-number the massive turnout Trump will receive....Your socialist, marxist, commie, lawless and America hating demCRAP party is planning for exactly that using the mail out ballots, which go out to dead people, cats, dogs, which are all subject to fraud and un-verification.........Hey! As long as your boy Biden wins that is ok with you. Right TRAITOR?
Impressive ,Ginther can work a keyboard with a cock in his mouth. Butt up face down to boot!

Media Bias/Fact Check --- FiveThirtyEight

LEFT-CENTER BIAS

...However, in 2016 they gave President Trump a 29% chance of winning. This does not mean they were wrong, because they still had a 29% chance of being correct, but they clearly were not very close on this one with their methods.

538 also reports news on their website that tends to lean left, however, they have been criticized as being opposed to the progressive left. News articles typically utilize moderate to minimal loaded language such as this: How Amy Klobuchar Could Win The 2020 Democratic Nomination. This article relies on proper sourcing from the likes of ABC News, Monmouth University and Senate.gov. A review of news stories reveals a more positive tone toward the left such as this: Trump Is Wrong. When The Opposition Party Runs The House, The President Gets Investigated.

In general, 538 tends to stick to poll related news, but when discussing politics, they usually slightly favor the left through story selection and wording.

Is creepy Joe still sniffing everyone's hair?

I love how you are scared to spell/say his name, haha
the old family name was Drumpf wasnt it ??

Anyway Trumps team released his August numbers and $210M falls a long way short of the $365M the Cool Joe Biden pulled in, smoke it Trump Biatches !!
the old family name was Drumpf wasnt it ??

Anyway Trumps team released his August numbers and $210M falls a long way short of the $365M the Cool Joe Biden pulled in, smoke it Trump Biatches !!

Ginther,

At what age did the crewcut you call “mom” tell you that you didn’t have to choose a gender?

LOL
© 24hourcampfire