Home
Joe is a real phugging Genius.

This really happened unlike the article from the Atlantic. SUCK it LIBTARDS.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ex...gered-by-obama-administration-statements

dentifying the Special Operations Force behind the Usama bin Laden raid amounted to placing a target on the back of the team members as well as their families, according to the parents of Aaron Vaughn, a member of SEAL Team Six who was killed in Afghanistan in 2011.

The Vaughns spoke with Fox News as part of an ongoing report on the war in Afghanistan for an upcoming episode of the "Fox Files." While the Vaughns do not believe their son was part of the bin Laden mission, they said the entire team shared the victory, and eventually the shock, of being named.

“Aaron called me and said, 'Mom, you need to wipe your social media clean of any reference to me or any of my buddies. Just disconnect completely,'” Karen Vaughn said her son warned after Vice President Biden publicly identified the SEALs on May 3, 2011 -- two days after the raid. “He [Aaron] actually said to me, 'Mom, there's chatter, and all of our lives could be in danger, including yours' ... then I realized all of those families, you know, you're talking about a community of around three hundred families who were all of a sudden made targets by this administration.”

With Tuesday marking 11 years since the Sept. 11 attacks, the Vaughns said that the terror strike gave their son the drive to join the elite Navy SEALs, adding that a “passion stirred in his heart.”

But Aaron's father Billy Vaughn said it was a betrayal to identify these selfless young men who put their country before everything else.

“We expect better out, out of the, the high-up's in our government. We, as American citizens, look to our government. We elect them, we look to them to take care of the best interests of the American citizen, and especially the warrior. And I believe what the administration did, then I believe it was criminal.”

Karen Vaughn stressed that SEAL Team Six members want to stay private.

“I can tell you one thing, SEAL Team Six did not want to be identified,” Karen Vaughn said. “So it wasn't that they were trying to be proud of them, because those men do not need a pat on the back. They don't work for that. They spend their entire lives in this code of secrecy and privacy, and […] they do not want attention.”

She said members of the Navy SEALs may be “the most humble men you will ever meet on this earth, because they accomplish great things,” but that does not mean they seek recognition for their efforts.

Three months after bin Laden was killed, on August 6, 2011, Aaron Vaughn died when his helicopter was shot down in Afghanistan. He was among 17 SEALs killed in the incident. A total of 30 service members lost their lives that day serving their nation.

The Vaughns are now speaking publicly about their son, what it meant to lose him in Afghanistan, and they are sharing their experience with other military families. One day they hope to extend their support of the U.S. Military by setting up a foundation called “Operation Three Hundred.” Their goal is a yearly camp for the kids who have lost a parent, like Aaron’s two children.

Asked whether they could accept that the administration identified the SEALS because they were so grateful, Billy Vaughn flatly rejected the suggestion. “No matter how proud they were of it, it was very unprofessional. The fact, they could have, the administration could have said special operators.”

Fox News asked the White House National Security spokesman and the vice president's office for a response, but none was immediately available.
Not hard to see why Trump keeps the likes of Pelosi and Schumer in the dark.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Exactly!!
I know Aaron Vaughn's father well, salt of the earth guy and Geneva, his wife is a staunch American, they support our 2nd Amendment issues in Tennessee with all their beings, great folks!
This has been kept quiet for a long time, a local boy in my wifes small hometown that was a SEAL died in this incident.
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Exactly!!

Yep. Fuggin Traitorous SOB’s.
The only thing surprising about this is that Biden didn't say he was there.
Bob

We had 4 team #6 retired guy's here at the ranch when Hidden Biden, pulled this Chitt, they spent the day calling and moving their wives and kids and moving and warning family members, They all flew home the next morning, No one in there right mind would trust Biden or O'Butthead with there car key's, let alone our country's security.
I have nothing but the highest admiration for those who serve/served, but especially for those who continued to serve while under the command of DemocRAT presidents. It had to be almost as bad as being a police officer in a DemocRAT city.
Treasonous in my book!
Originally Posted by RGK
The only thing surprising about this is that Biden didn't say he was there.
Bob

Damn,,you made me laugh !
So the [bleep] did that, and NOT ONE person in the spec ops or intelligence community felt it proper to take out the trash as a fix? WTF? Do that to my family or friend, and you better never sleep and have eyes all over your head. And that probably won’t be enough. Sometimes I just can’t understand people. Pissed me off immensely when I heard about that chopper going down, and the sorry azz line about why it was there to begin with. Those men were murdered, pure and simple. Like I said, it blows my mind that you can kill some of the most dangerous men on earth and endanger their families, and there is no blowback. I must be a reincarnation from more tribal times, because that would absolutely not go unanswered if it was within my sphere.
I think I trashed my retirement certificate because Bill Clinton’s signature was on it. Happy Trails
Barry was in a hurry to brag about nailing Bin Laden, I could not believe the operational details of the raid he blabbed out in his Sunday evening presser. I thought most people would have been prosecuted under the official secrets act. Barry did it to help his re-election in 2012.

More of Biden's mind was present in 2011, but he was inexperienced with only 38 years in government. The man is a mental midget.

As someone else said, I don't know why someone hasn't taken out the trash, starting with Soros, but the list is long. It is a slippery slope to do this, but it may be necessary to save America. However, if your side can do it, the other side, when in power can also.
Humm. Why didnt Suckermore post this. You must have scooped him.

Ha. Suckermore Olsened on military history. Who knew.

This will get him and Leroy and Gayghost off the Biteme - Hairass train. Not.
Originally Posted by AB2506
Barry was in a hurry to brag about nailing Bin Laden, I could not believe the operational details of the raid he blabbed out in his Sunday evening presser. I thought most people would have been prosecuted under the official secrets act. Barry did it to help his re-election in 2012.

More of Biden's mind was present in 2011, but he was inexperienced with only 38 years in government. The man is a mental midget.

As someone else said, I don't know why someone hasn't taken out the trash, starting with Soros, but the list is long. It is a slippery slope to do this, but it may be necessary to save America. However, if your side can do it, the other side, when in power can also.

I was shocked when Obama leaked out the particulars so soon. Then Again this is the only time in my memory that a Democrat ever ran a military operation that was successful . It didn't hurt that he had superior soldiers that were created by the previous republican administrations.

Bidens mind LOL .
Originally Posted by WAM
I think I trashed my retirement certificate because Bill Clinton’s signature was on it. Happy Trails

I retired in '11, mine came in the mail, had the halfricans signature on it. As soon as I saw it, it went right in the shredder.
[quote=AB2506]Barry was in a hurry to brag about nailing Bin Laden, I could not believe the operational details of the raid he blabbed out in his Sunday evening presser. I thought most people would have been prosecuted under the official secrets act. Barry did it to help his re-election in 2012.

Barry did I it to help out his Muslim brothers.
© 24hourcampfire