Home
Posted By: rte Dude Peed On My Trump Sign - 09/08/20
This home owner was prepared for this cretin.lol

I'd be willing to bet the gun on his hip doesn't shoot paint balls.

Some places that could get you an assault charge. But, if I'm on the jury he's walking.
That was great and funny too.
Posted By: efw Re: Dude Peed On My Trump Sign - 09/08/20
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer
Some places that could get you an assault charge. But, if I'm on the jury he's walking.

Yep

Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

Fo schizzel
Might be fake. Hope it"s real, though.
Posted By: victoro Re: Dude Peed On My Trump Sign - 09/08/20
"Some places that could get you an assault charge."

Not in Texas.
That sign really tied the yard together.
Posted By: AB2506 Re: Dude Peed On My Trump Sign - 09/08/20
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer

And that is what is wrong these days. The dude messed with personal property on private property. A little paint balling shouldn't be an assault.
Hilarious!
Posted By: AKduck Re: Dude Peed On My Trump Sign - 09/08/20
Looks like indecent exposure.
Trespass, defacing private property, indecent exposure, lewd conduct. Someone mentioned a suppressed 10/22 on another thread....
That's where you really want to have your sign wired to an electric fence charger.
I love it !................. Just hope no charges get lodged against the shooter. They ought to charge the urinator if they catch him. Damn Biden people.
Posted By: Jim1611 Re: Dude Peed On My Trump Sign - 09/08/20
You guys have no imagination. You all know about the electric fence outfits used for keeping livestock in? Wrap some of that wire around your sign, keep the ground good and wet and what a surprise the dude will get!
Originally Posted by Jim1611
You guys have no imagination. You all know about the electric fence outfits used for keeping livestock in? Wrap some of that wire around your sign, keep the ground good and wet and what a surprise the dude will get!

I think it would be more fun to hit that ass-hole with 20 paint balls.
He should have electrified it with 240V and enough amperage to make the scumbag glow bright orange before turning into a piece of burnt toast.
Posted By: lochsa Re: Dude Peed On My Trump Sign - 09/08/20
Posted By: efw Re: Dude Peed On My Trump Sign - 09/08/20
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
That's where you really want to have your sign wired to an electric fence charger.

That’s what I’d expected when I opened the video
Peppered him pretty good at first. Hope he was leading him when on the run. Too dark to tell.
Originally Posted by lochsa

That was awesome! grin
Yup! Awesome!!!
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

And this guy peed on it.
Originally Posted by bruinruin

And this guy peed on it.

Forget it Donny yer out of your element!
Posted By: add Re: Dude Peed On My Trump Sign - 09/08/20
Hope those paint balls were frozen.

Think I will get me a Trump yard sign and lace the underside with razor blades.

Lot more of this in the coming months.
Posted By: Jerryv Re: Dude Peed On My Trump Sign - 09/08/20
Liberals really are going over the edge this year. I have seen a couple of Trump signs defaced with paint. Another place where the Trump supporter put up a fence around his signs and warnings that there are cameras. It really is true that liberals don't think the laws apply to them.

Jerry
Posted By: DHN Re: Dude Peed On My Trump Sign - 09/08/20
Capsaicin (pepper) balls would have been more entertaining.
Posted By: auk1124 Re: Dude Peed On My Trump Sign - 09/08/20
I'm calling bullschidt but it is pretty funny.
Posted By: deflave Re: Dude Peed On My Trump Sign - 09/08/20
Staged.
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho

My first thought as well... A simple indistinct wire running around the edge of the sign. Will only take one pulse to convince him that it was a bad idea... grin grin grin

He does have quite the touch.
He needs to mix stinger balls with PAVA balls. I'm aloud to fire 3 PAVA balls at an inmate in a cell. I am suppose to get close but not hit him. But with a dynamic situation chit happens.
Posted By: Ejp1234 Re: Dude Peed On My Trump Sign - 09/09/20
Super fake...

Attached picture DAACE089-4592-471E-844B-2A9BCC31539C.jpeg
Posted By: killerv Re: Dude Peed On My Trump Sign - 09/09/20
Saw a "Republicans for Biden" sign yesterday. sad stuff...
Posted By: jimy Re: Dude Peed On My Trump Sign - 09/09/20
Originally Posted by killerv

Those are transgender voters, they are more than a little confused !
Posted By: efw Re: Dude Peed On My Trump Sign - 09/09/20
Originally Posted by killerv

That is the biggest oxymoron!!!

The swamp has consumed many who really ought to know better. No idea how people cannot see the insane paradoxes that Biden has set up for himself and from which he cannot be extricated.

His pact with the (Sanders) Devil will destroy America.
I believe nothing these days if I can't verify it myself. This is probably fake as everyone is all about getting "hits" or subscribers or likes on YouTube. For entertainment value tho, this is right up there.

In the next town over from me there is quite the sign war going on. It started with some real ugly hand painted Biden signs. The the mostly Republican town came thru and countered with many more and better looking Trump signs. One Town Cop even had the balls to put an anti-BLM sign on his lawn and took some flak for it. Someone stole a Biden sign and the most recent event is someone vandalizing most of the Trump sign, trespassing and taking down Posted signs on one guy's lawn. It's all just so childish.
© 24hourcampfire