Home
Posted By: Uncle_Alvah Classifieds - 09/10/20
If I have learned two things in my brief time here, one is that there is a lot of great stuff thats comes up on the Classified Ads.

The second thing is that if see something you think you'd like, you'd best be on it like Oprah on a ham.
You snooze, you lose.
You snore, lose more.
Posted By: jnyork Re: Classifieds - 09/10/20
I sell quite a few things here, my record is 2 minutes from posting to sold.

I had a guy a couple of months ago give ME hell because HE got in too late wink.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Classifieds - 09/10/20
There has to be 400 lb sloths just camped out on that mofo watching it like day traders.
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Classifieds - 09/10/20
Originally Posted by slumlord
There has to be 400 lb sloths just camped out on that mofo watching it like day traders.

It's like a gun show with out the BO and beef jerky.
Posted By: sidepass Re: Classifieds - 09/10/20

That explains it. Gonna quite my job so I can be johnny on the spot. Still upset over that McMillan CZ 550 that i missed out on.
Posted By: Uncle_Alvah Re: Classifieds - 09/10/20
with out the BO and beef jerky.

You made me cognizant of the fact there is indeed such a think as an "Olfactory Visual"......
There’s specific kind of BO at gun shows

That old white guy that runs a puppy mill on the side, has a random flea scootin through his beard as he’s explaining the patina on a shotgun. Has overalls on, house slippers, smells like sour milk and something that resembles cottage cheese is lapping out from under one armpit.
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: Classifieds - 09/10/20

That old white guy that runs a puppy mill on the side, has a random flea scootin through his beard as he’s explaining the patina on a shotgun. Has overalls on, house slippers, smells like sour milk and something that resembles cottage cheese is lapping out from under one armpit.

Thanks, coffee on my ipad.

I do miss those days though back when gun shows in kommiefornia were free before we were stabbed in the back by RINO Repukes in this state.
Posted By: Tarkio Re: Classifieds - 09/10/20

This sch!t keeps up and I’m blocking you.

That absolutely turned my stomach and that doesn’t happen very often.
Posted By: Tedo Re: Classifieds - 09/10/20

slumlord, I envy your ability to paint such a vivid mental picture with written words
Posted By: add Re: Classifieds - 09/10/20
Originally Posted by Uncle_Alvah
If I have learned two things in my brief time here, one is that there is a lot of great stuff thats comes up on the Classified Ads.

The second thing is that if see something you think you'd like, you'd best be on it like Oprah on a ham.
You snooze, you lose.
You snore, lose more.

Did that guy ship you the gun yet on the Gunbroker transaction?
Posted By: Blacktail308 Re: Classifieds - 09/10/20

There’s the quote of the year.

Glad I haven’t had breakfast yet, would have seen it again.
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: Classifieds - 09/10/20
Glad I finished lunch before I read this
Posted By: BigDave39355 Re: Classifieds - 09/10/20
Originally Posted by Tedo

slumlord, I envy your ability to paint such a vivid mental picture with written words

Slum is a treasure to the forum.
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Classifieds - 09/10/20

Lol. If the Beetus had an aroma.

I do miss a good gun show. Haven't been to one out here in a couple years.
You think this place is bad?

Hah try selling a gun for a normal price on Californias largest gun forum.

I had one dude threaten to beat my and the sellers asses a few years ago because I posted "Ill take it" right after he posted "in coming question check pm".

The seller sold it to me because the douche had all sorts of dumb assed questions on an almost brand new 3rd gen G19 for $425 bucks.
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: Classifieds - 09/10/20
That's the reason some of us have that slimeball on Ignore - so we don't have to read his carp.

And then you idjits quote him...
Good thing about the classifieds, you can find stuff you never even knew you needed.....

Where else can you find skyscraper windows??
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
That's the reason some of us have that slimeball on Ignore - so we don't have to read his carp.

You have slummy on ignore?
Originally Posted by FatCity67

You have slummy on ignore?

Dang.

I think Slum got on him about being the unofficial campfire spelling czar.

I find slums posts very insightful.

👍👍

Im crushed

Dumbass helped blow up the space shuttle but until this week never learned the meaning of the term gaslighting
Posted By: dale06 Re: Classifieds - 09/10/20

STOP IT!
I’m eating lunch.
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: Classifieds - 09/10/20
...and AGAIN!
...and AGAIN!

Hasn’t fired a shot in 10 years, hangs out on a shooter’s forum
Posted By: MuskegMan Re: Classifieds - 09/10/20

Seems like there was a guy on the 'Fire who used the phrase "I'd not linger".

One of the few Stick-bonics catch phrases I could actually understand . . .
Posted By: NVhntr Re: Classifieds - 09/10/20

Im crushed

Dumbass helped blow up the space shuttle but until this week never learned the meaning of the term gaslighting

Posted By: NVhntr Re: Classifieds - 09/10/20
...and AGAIN!

Hasn’t fired a shot in 10 years, hangs out on a shooter’s forum

Posted By: mirage243 Re: Classifieds - 09/10/20

Same here, I think it, I see it, just don't have the ability to get it into written words like he does. It's a true talent the dude has.
Posted By: mirage243 Re: Classifieds - 09/10/20

Im crushed

Funny as fuqk
Posted By: Uncle_Alvah Re: Classifieds - 09/10/20
Did that guy ship you the gun yet on the Gunbroker transaction?

Yes, got a tracking number yesterday. Supposed to arrive at my FFL guy on Monday.
In fact the reason I got involved with that deal was because I missed a chance to buy the exact same rifle here by a matter of a few minutes. Literally, I looked at it, stupid self says "Go get some coffee and then come buy it".

Too late
Originally Posted by mirage243

Same here, I think it, I see it, just don't have the ability to get it into written words like he does. It's a true talent the dude has.

You can even smell some of Slums posts.

Haha. Sour milk.
Posted By: DeanAnderson Re: Classifieds - 09/10/20
Not camping out on the classifieds has saved me a lot of money! Lol!
Posted By: 16bore Re: Classifieds - 09/10/20
Ti Take offs were gone in seconds not too long ago.
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Classifieds - 09/10/20
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Good thing about the classifieds, you can find stuff you never even knew you needed.....

Where else can you find skyscraper windows??

LOL... skyscraper windows... I remember that one.

I quit posting Chuck's stuff after that.

BUT... been make excellent coin helping him move other stuff on Facebook et al.

He had a bunch of $200 gun safes a while back, but I didn't even bother... too many people giving me schiet over the junk.
Posted By: add Re: Classifieds - 09/10/20
Originally Posted by NVhntr

Im crushed

Chit stirrer, lol.
Posted By: JeffyD Re: Classifieds - 09/10/20

Quoted again,
for the benefit of RockyRaab.

Slum, if you ever leave the 'fire, I'm going with you.
Posted By: Ghostinthemachine Re: Classifieds - 09/10/20

Im crushed

LMAO
Posted By: lvmiker Re: Classifieds - 09/10/20
Slumlord has replaced 'flave as the official poet laureate of the CF.

mike r
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Classifieds - 09/10/20
For Slum and Rocky.

I hope this helps build a bridge over the river with class 4 and 5 rapids between you two.

Posted By: kennymauser Re: Classifieds - 09/10/20

Man, you have a way with words.
Posted By: BigDave39355 Re: Classifieds - 09/11/20
Originally Posted by kennymauser

Man, you have a way with words.

Slum should write a book.

Maybe about the Red Baron. Kings of the wild blue yonder.

© 24hourcampfire