Home
What would the bag limit be? 🤔

Asking for a Friend....😁
🇱🇷💪
Do we need tags? We usually don't for varmits.
Don’t think it would be very successful where I live and hunt. Been out several days in the past 3 weeks scouting for my sons archery elk hunt. Saw coyotes elk deer turkey squirrels beetles stinkbugs chipmunks and found a Trump hat on the road.

But didn’t see nary one antifa. Closest thing to antifa I saw was some bear sh1t.
They're a protected species. We're hoping that changes since the fires.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
They're a protected species.

So are wolves, but that hasn't stopped people from shooting them.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
They're a protected species.

So are wolves, but that hasn't stopped people from shooting them.

I hear they don't have good pelts either..... thinner than possum is what I heard....

Heard someone cooked one the other day...... but it got all methed up.....🤷‍♂️
If there's an OTC tag, I might consider it. I'm not putting in for some special hunt though, particularly with the out-of-state fees.
What is the problem?
They should be considered a nuisance species with no declared season or bag limit.
Trump needs to be re-elected,Republicans need to retain control of the Senate and regain control of the House.Antifa would get worse than they are now,so would BLM,Barr declares both groups as communist terrorist groups trying to take over Our Country,arrest them and haul their asses to Gitmo.What happens to them there,who cares.Problem solved,problem goes away..................end of story.
Originally Posted by ar15a292f
They should be considered a nuisance species with no declared season or bag limit.

Kinda like coyotes/bobcats/mountain lions in Texas:

Nongame Species

A hunting license is required for the take of nongame species. There are no closed seasons, bag limits or possession limits; and, they may be hunted at any time by any lawful means or methods on private property. There may be restrictions for certain species of nongame animals, including possession limits (see below). In addition, be aware that public hunting lands may also have additional restrictions.
Sooner or later there will be a date set...

I read on the web a while back 5pm on Friday November 6.

They are protected by cops otherwise they would be extinct

DEFUND THE POLICE !
Mayor Teddy Wheeler made it illegal to use facial recognition software in Portland.

He cited his fears that LEO would use it against protesters/Antifa.

I’m hoping they offer “Hair Tags” for culling, if anarchists spread into the burbs...Gotta keep the ecosystem balanced.

😬😎
Originally Posted by baldhunter
Trump needs to be re-elected,Republicans need to retain control of the Senate and regain control of the House.Antifa would get worse than they are now,so would BLM,Barr declares both groups as communist terrorist groups trying to take over Our Country,arrest them and haul their asses to Gitmo.What happens to them there,who cares.Problem solved,problem goes away..................end of story.

Yeah, I remember two years ago, when the R's had control of all three branches of Fed. It was a dream-come-true. The swamp was drained, and tyrannical laws were abolished, particularly those involving the Bill of Rights. Big government was reigned in, taxes were cut, freedom rang throughout the land, and everything was finally working out for us.

Do you remember that? If you do, you shouldn't be voting.
Originally Posted by PAMac
Asking for a Friend...

No one expected you’d be taking any action yourself.

They are no different from the Red Army Faction, Red Brigades and similar groups from back in the day.

I thought they were bait.
Sent out into the hunting ground to see what comes to feed on them once they are caught in a trap.
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea

I thought they were bait.
Sent out into the hunting ground to see what comes to feed on them once they are caught in a trap.

Holy schitt. That may be a very astute observation. Time will tell.
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

Yeah, I remember two years ago, when the R's had control of all three branches of Fed. It was a dream-come-true. The swamp was drained, and tyrannical laws were abolished, particularly those involving the Bill of Rights. Big government was reigned in, taxes were cut, freedom rang throughout the land, and everything was finally working out for us.

2005-2006 under the Bush Branch of FedGov. Yeah, I remember what DID NOT happen for those two years.

2005-2006 under the Bush Branch of FedGov. Yeah, I remember what DID NOT happen for those two years.

Soldiers weren't brought home from killing brown people in foreign countries? The biggest real estate scam in history, sponsored by the Fed and your tax dollars, wasn't stopped until it nearly brought down the economy? The Fed government still could not live within the 4 trillion dollar budget it had?
Originally Posted by ar15a292f

Kinda like coyotes/bobcats/mountain lions in Texas:

Nongame Species

A hunting license is required for the take of nongame species. There are no closed seasons, bag limits or possession limits; and, they may be hunted at any time by any lawful means or methods on private property. There may be restrictions for certain species of nongame animals, including possession limits (see below). In addition, be aware that public hunting lands may also have additional restrictions.

Does that cover Feral animals, like Feral hogs?
Wouldn't that be the proper statute?

I've been told by others that in those cases, SSS works, never seen it in person though.

MM,
Originally Posted by AZmark

But didn’t see nary one antifa. Closest thing to antifa I saw was some bear sh1t.

Observant!

Yep remember who was Speaker of the house,Paul Ryan,John McCain's VP choice.Remember how McCain turned out later.It will be different with him gone.
Posting on this thread would be a good way to flunk Biden's psychiatric exam for gun ownership.
I thought they were a protected feces! Be Well, RZ.
I'm thinkin' there should be a bounty paid for scalps.

I plan to just poach....
Originally Posted by AZmark
Don’t think it would be very successful where I live and hunt. Been out several days in the past 3 weeks scouting for my sons archery elk hunt. Saw coyotes elk deer turkey squirrels beetles stinkbugs chipmunks and found a Trump hat on the road.

Your hunting the wrong area. They are known to frequent edges of cities. Mostly nocturnal, and run in gaggles!

Not listed by the feds or state!
http://www.theruralprogressive.com/eastman-georgia-black-lives-matter-demonstration-and-march/
There was supposed to be a hunt in our town because we still have Confederate statues and fly the flag at the court house. The GBI and GSP kept the 20 protesters away from the flag and statues. There was probably 50 of us across the street and at least half were locked and loaded waiting for SHTF. None of the NFAA or whatever those negros called themselves in Atlanta showed up, it was a one and done small rally.
Originally Posted by okie

I plan to just poach....

Shoot em over bait.

This should work:

[Linked Image from i.ebayimg.com]
Are there safe zones like Starbucks, sushi, Subaru dealerships?

Yep remember who was Speaker of the house,Paul Ryan,John McCain's VP choice.Remember how McCain turned out later.It will be different with him gone.

That's actually a possibility. I hope you're right.
Originally Posted by viking
Are there safe zones like Starbucks, sushi, Subaru dealerships?

Too funny!
They're vermin, same as lawyers and politicians. No closed season, no limit, any choice of weapons allowed. Where the legal beagles are concerned, hiding in the bushes and making a sound like a siren is considered to be unsporting- - - - -"shooting over bait"!
Got a certain type of ammo loaded up if I happen to catch one or two on the property after dark...
Originally Posted by Seafire
Got a certain type of ammo loaded up if I happen to catch one or two on the property after dark...

A nice Berger in the belly at about 3000 fps is what I'm thinking>
Fellow shot one here.
The group was intimidating his parents, wouldn't leave their property.
Followed Biden's advice,, used a shotgun.
Not enough gun for them, only a flesh wound.

Use buckshot or slugs!

They were walking from Wisconsin to Washington DC.
I don't think they much liked Bedford and Fulton county Pa.
That's ok, we don't want them back.
But we are waiting on them.
Originally Posted by RiverRider
[quote=okie]

I plan to just poach....

Shoot em over bait.

This should work:

[Linked Image from i.ebayimg.com]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This one hasn't

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Heard someone cooked one the other day...... but it got all methed up.....🤷‍♂️

laugh laugh R O F !!
The type of thing one should keep close counsel about.

Asking for a Friend....😁
🇱🇷💪

laugh

Asking for a Friend....😁
🇱🇷💪

I do not think we would need to take out many, as long as you are able to take out the Top organizers & key financial support sources.

Fireballz,

You often advocate for other members in other states to start a war.

When are you going to get to work in that schit hole you live in?

LOL
© 24hourcampfire