Home
Remember last year sometime there was a film trailer about some kind of human hunting resort where richies could snipe at white trash? Or something like that? Anyone know if the film was ever released or what the story really was?
It was on PPV.

I watched it. Wasn't really worth the $5.99...
The Hunt
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
It was on PPV.

I was going to, but when I saw it on PPV here it was like 20 bucks or something ridiculous. The blonde looked pretty hot.
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
Remember last year sometime there was a film trailer about some kind of human hunting resort where richies could snipe at white trash? Or something like that? Anyone know if the film was ever released or what the story really was?

I saw it on YouTube. "The Kenosha Riots" or something.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
It was on PPV.

I was going to, but when I saw it on PPV here it was like 20 bucks or something ridiculous. The blonde looked pretty hot.

Dish had it at $19.99 too!

Fug that.

It stayed that way for a couple of months, then went to $5.99.
Yup, Dish is what I have. I wanted to watch it, but not at that price lol. I never went back and looked for it again.

Sturgill Simpson was in it too, I like a lot of his music but as a person I dislike him greatly.
So did the rednecks kill all the liberals and fight their way home to America?

Hot blond redneck chick killed the baddies in entertaining ways.

I liked it but then I am a bit simple. grin
Thanks, John, I just wondered how it turned out. Should be a recruiting short film for the NRA if you ask me.
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

Hot blond redneck chick killed the baddies in entertaining ways.

I liked it but then I am a bit simple. grin

Hmmmm I wonder when it'll hit netflix......
$19.99? Tells you a lot about Dish, movie gets a little controversy and they looked to cash in?
Thanks, John, I just wondered how it turned out. Should be a recruiting short film for the NRA if you ask me.

Gun handling was actually pretty good but she got plenty stabby and had a really solid car kill.

Not often you see someone put it in reverse after the mobility kill and carefully put tires to noggin.

I am not to much in to girl power stuff but she did a good job playing a bad azz.
I watched it twice. Great, funny flick.
© 24hourcampfire