Home
Posted By: Cretch Steve Daines - 09/12/20
For a couple of months now I have been getting form letter e-mails from Trump, Donald Trump Jr, & Tim Scott concerning Montana Republican Senator Steve Daines campaign. They all say the same thing that his campaign is in trouble and is crucial to the GOP keeping control of the senate. Just curious if anyone has any idea how he is doing and if it is as urgent as the e-mails say it is.
Posted By: Remsen Re: Steve Daines - 09/12/20
I have no info on the inner workings of the campaign or polling, but I'm seeing/hearing tv and radio ads attacking Daines and praising Bullock constantly. Daines has a few ads blasting Bullock, but it's about 10 Bullock ads for every Daines ad in my area. The weird thing is that they keep playing the radio ads on Rush and Mark Levin's shows, but I can't believe anyone who listens to Rush/Levin would vote for Bullock.
Posted By: DHN Re: Steve Daines - 09/12/20
Can't say statewide, but in my area most people would rather suck a skunk's ass than vote for Bullock. That goes for Democrats in general, especially after the implicit support, by lack of condemnation, for BLM, Antifa, and the rioters in Dem cities, and his Wuhan virus shutdown.
Posted By: Cretch Re: Steve Daines - 09/12/20
Well hopefully Daines can pull it out.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Steve Daines - 09/12/20
Daines is not very popular.

He sold us to the Indians.....and they weren't gonna vote for him anyway.

Might should send the jabroni some money.
Posted By: SamOlson Re: Steve Daines - 09/12/20
Bullock's ads are funny.

Douche is trying to sound like he's tough country.
Posted By: SamOlson Re: Steve Daines - 09/12/20
''Ain't nothin' I'd rather do than take out grandp's ol' aught 6 and go 4 point buck huntin'......''
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Steve Daines - 09/12/20
Yeah....Bullock is a dipschit.
Posted By: callnum Re: Steve Daines - 09/12/20
https://mobile.twitter.com/CroesFire/status/1303103897582460928
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: Steve Daines - 09/12/20
Sure hate for the evil ones to flip that senate seat. Sent Steve some jingle a while back. The dems are flooding the state, I'm sure.
Posted By: ribka Re: Steve Daines - 09/12/20
Did Bullock wear a dirty carhart jacket again in his ads to show he's down with the struggle?
Originally Posted by ribka
Did Bullock wear a dirty carhart jacket again in his ads to show he's down with the struggle?

Moron, that was Tester. Like most threads you have no clue Reba.
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: Steve Daines - 09/12/20
I am hoping Bullock's handling of the kung flu, especially the school mandates sinks his chances. It's bad enough we have that POS Tester representing us, and even he was defended on here.
Originally Posted by callnum
Originally Posted by ribka

Moron, that was Tester. Like most threads you have no clue Reba.

Is Tester still selling out Montana to out of state commie Billionaires and multi millionaires?
Daines is as slimy as a week old chicken breast. Jersey Greg has a mug shot. MT R’s are a class act.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Steve Daines - 09/12/20
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Bullock's ads are funny.

Douche is trying to sound like he's tough country.

Invite him out on one of those horseback roundup rides, see how he holds up.
Bullock would do better than Daines in his little buck a roo chaps and button down dress shirt.
Posted By: Stormin_Norman Re: Steve Daines - 09/12/20
Daines is as slimy as a week old chicken breast. Jersey Greg has a mug shot. MT R’s are a class act.

Daines looks like a saint next to any Democrat. Name one Democrat that isn’t pure scum? Hint, you can’t

It’s a race that’s bringing in lots of outside money, Bullock is just another career politician looking for a paycheck by selling us out. Daines at least supports our second amendment, 100% chance Bullock won’t.
Caldum is big anti gun gal so of course he supports Bullock

Bullock would do better than Daines in his little buck a roo chaps and button down dress shirt.

One of your specialities it seems is men in leather chaps.
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

Daines looks like a saint next to any Democrat. Name one Democrat that isn’t pure scum? Hint, you can’t

It’s a race that’s bringing in lots of outside money, Bullock is just another career politician looking for a paycheck by selling us out. Daines at least supports our second amendment, 100% chance Bullock won’t.
Posted By: callnum Re: Steve Daines - 09/13/20
Danies will get the pilgrim vote but that’s about all,
Posted By: JohnBurns Re: Steve Daines - 09/23/20
Originally Posted by Cretch
For a couple of months now I have been getting form letter e-mails from Trump, Donald Trump Jr, & Tim Scott concerning Montana Republican Senator Steve Daines campaign. They all say the same thing that his campaign is in trouble and is crucial to the GOP keeping control of the senate. Just curious if anyone has any idea how he is doing and if it is as urgent as the e-mails say it is.

The current fight in the Senate for the SCOTUS pick shows us how important the Montana Senate race is to the Nation.

The previous Senate Race kept Tester in place but MT Sportsmen and Gunowners are not going to get fooled twice and the Hippy Hunters plus a few influential podcasts won't be carrying water for the Dems this year.

The Dems are calling for stacking SCOTUS if they get power and you can bet the farm the Justices they would appoint won't be just Antigun but full on Antihunting/animal rights activists.

For hunters and gun owners this is probably the best fight to get involved in and actually move the needle.
Posted By: Stormin_Norman Re: Steve Daines - 09/23/20
Lots of money into this race, not much of it from in state. I’m going to send more $$ to Daines, it’s a critical seat we cannot afford to turn blue.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Steve Daines - 09/23/20

That he upsets you that much is all the endorsement I need to know he's the right man for the job.
Posted By: copperking81 Re: Steve Daines - 09/23/20
Danies will get the pilgrim vote but that’s about all,

We're about fill little Ruthie's seat with a conservative. Bilgy win and about to be a bigly conservative Supreme Court. Oh... and your president, President Trump, will be reelected to another four years in just a few short weeks. Enjoy!
Posted By: TheBigSky Re: Steve Daines - 09/23/20
Bullock is an idiot and a gun banner. Well, HE SAID he is a gun banner during his feeble attempt at the Democrat nomination for President. After that failed he decided to run for Senate at the urging of Schumer, Obama and others in an attempt to unseat Daines. All of a sudden, he's supposedly a 2nd amendment supporter of our "right to hunt". One of his new campaign flyers has a picture of himself and a kid sitting behind a dead buck with the rifle laying across the animal pointed dead center of Bullock. Daines is a pretty reliable Republican. He will support the 2nd Amendment, tax cuts and conservative judicial nominees. I, along with many others, am frustrated by the fact that, even though he supports Trump and the Trump agenda, he's not a vocal enough defender/supporter. Montana is a very odd state in that we always seem to have the desire to divide our delegation to Washington. Many of our Democrat voters are Democrats of the "old school" who vote Democrat because its how Dad and Grandpa voted and just don't inform themselves on the issue. I've got news for most Montana Democrats of that ilk, not all, but most. Your Dad and your Grandpa, although they were Democrats, they would roll over in their graves if they knew you were about to vote for Joe Biden.
© 24hourcampfire