Home
Truth doesn't exist in the Commie world.
Looks like a class 1 a-hole. I don't know how his lies are not embarrassing, but the left lives on lies.
Couldn't listen to that.......
I can’t abide a thief or a liar. It’s even worse when they are paid to lie and steal. I’d find pleasure in planting a haymaker in the middle of his pie hole.
Originally Posted by IZH27
I can’t abide a thief or a liar. It’s even worse when they are paid to lie and steal. I’d find pleasure in planting a haymaker in the middle of his pie hole.

He would be throat punched.
I saw that when Fox first aired it. That Biden campaign azzwipe "triggered" me into vile profanities directed at the TV every time he opened his mouth. Don't wanna see it again although it was nice to see how Brett handled that mouthy P.O.S..
(((TJ Ducklo)))...just another Jewish subversive, right down to his little commie glasses.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Truth doesn't exist in the Commie world.

Truth.
Drama chick. Why am i not surprised she wouldn’t answer a questions
The Guy looks absolutely slimy.
Tag
Nauseating...
I watched this yesterday.I thought it was posted here.

It's quite clear,by the smirk on his face, that the little weasel was proud that he filibustered Baier.

He fooled no one but himself.
Wish someone off the side would smack him with a hickory handle
Originally Posted by Whelenman
Tag

Can you help me....i dont know what this means 😃
Originally Posted by rte

It's quite clear,by the smirk on his face, that the little weasel was proud that he filibustered Baier.

Baier allowed himself to be filibustered.
Thanks LD...I missed this but loved watching Baire give Biden’s Ntl Press Advisor PTSD.

LOL

😎
20 seconds of that POS was too much

BJ F-u-k-low
What a f*cking cuck. I'm actually embarrassed for "him".
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by rte

Baier allowed himself to be filibustered.

Yes,but that may have been good as the weasel exposed himself.

Remember the media is supposed to be neutral and allow all sides the opportunity to speak freely.
© 24hourcampfire