Home
Posted By: montanabadger covid19 - 09/13/20
Well finally someone I know has it. My daughter and son in law tested positive.
Posted By: slumlord Re: covid19 - 09/13/20
what’s the care plan? Can you share it?
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: covid19 - 09/13/20
I still don't know a single person from work, family or friends that has it.
Posted By: deflave Re: covid19 - 09/13/20
I hope it’s as un-amazing as everybody else I know that had it.
Posted By: add Re: covid19 - 09/13/20
Originally Posted by montanabadger
Well finally someone I know has it. My daughter and son in law tested positive.

Any symptoms?

The only popular disease one has to be tested for, to find out they are sick!
Posted By: JGray Re: covid19 - 09/13/20
Have had a couple coworkers test positive with symptoms described as mild allergies. Only reason they got tested was as a precaution after they were exposed to others with it.
Posted By: blindshooter Re: covid19 - 09/13/20
I've always thought if its as virulent as the scaremongers claim we all have it or will have it no matter what kind of rag you have on your face.
Come Nov I'll bet it goes away fairly quick.

Hope your folks are in the large percentile that never even realized they are carriers.
Posted By: dale06 Re: covid19 - 09/13/20
Became aware of two deaths of relatives of friends, yesterday. One was in 90s with some med issues. One was mid 80s, with lots of med issues. Both in same small town senior care center.
Posted By: kenjs1 Re: covid19 - 09/13/20
Originally Posted by JGray
Have had a couple coworkers test positive with symptoms described as mild allergies. Only reason they got tested was as a precaution after they were exposed to others with it.

Or maybe i was allergies.
Posted By: bamagun01 Re: covid19 - 09/13/20
My 20yr old son had it about a month ago. Caught it while moving students into the dorms at UA, Tuscaloosa. Felt bad for one day. Quarantined for 2 weeks in my basement. No issues other than boredom and my family becoming servants to him. lol.

My wife and my neighbor work at the local hospital and are around Covid patients daily. No issues. They both say everyone will be infected before it’s over but the “virus is starting to weaken.” (Quote from the local infectious disease doctor on staff).

I just had an employee test positive this week. Same results. Achy for a day. His temperature was 99.7 when checked after working on Tuesday. He’s quarantined for 10 days.
The protocol now seems to be if you have been next to someone without a mask for a full 15 seconds and they test positive you need to quarantine also.
Seems to me like it’s more like a common cold for normal healthy people but it’s bad news for a unfortunate few. My wife has watched it kill people within days of arriving at the hospital.
100% of her patients have been overweight and have other issues.

Prayers for a speedy recovery for those who get it.
Posted By: Whttail_in_MT Re: covid19 - 09/13/20
Originally Posted by bamagun01
The protocol now seems to be if you have been next to someone without a mask for a full 15 seconds and they test positive you need to quarantine also.

Seconds or minutes?
Posted By: 16bore Re: covid19 - 09/13/20
99 to 102 fever for 4 days. Uncontrollable chills, soaking sweats. Body feels like it’s been hit by a truck.

First test negative, doc says to take another since it was so early.

The schit is no joke.
Posted By: IA_fog Re: covid19 - 09/13/20
[quote=blindshooter]I've always thought if its as virulent as the scaremongers claim we all have it or will have it no matter what kind of rag you have on your face.
Come Nov I'll bet it goes away fairly quick.

On my Xmas patriot station just yesterday caught a little of this report from California,,, it was a school either district ,superintendent or principal but they said school will be back to normal after the election we just can’t take a chance til after the election.
What does that tell you
Bamagun,

“The virus is starting to weaken” is doctor speak for “we never knew what the fugk we were talking about anyway.”

LOL
Originally Posted by 16bore
99 to 102 fever for 4 days. Uncontrollable chills, soaking sweats. Body feels like it’s been hit by a truck.

The schit is no joke.

Was this you?
Posted By: HilhamHawk Re: covid19 - 09/13/20
My wife, I, and both kids had it. For both of us, and the daughter, it was like a middling case of the flu. The boy was asymptomatic, so it didn't faze him a bit.

Oh my goodness.
Originally Posted by slumlord

The schit is no joke.

Was this you?

As we speak, started Wednesday night.
Posted By: kroo88 Re: covid19 - 09/13/20

The schit is no joke.

Was this you?

How much did you pay for the first test?

How much are you willing to spend to obtain a “positive”?
Originally Posted by deflave
Bamagun,

“The virus is starting to weaken” is doctor speak for “we never knew what the fugk we were talking about anyway.”

LOL

That is probably true!
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT

Seconds or minutes?

15 continual minutes! (My mistake on the first post). CDC guidance for employers.

That is assuming you are constantly keeping 6ft apart and wearing a mask.

Almost impossible in a confined environment.

The schit is no joke.

Was this you?

Just asking here....did you plan ahead and have a little bottle of hydroxychloroquine?
Eh, no....just Tylenol.
At least some zinc

No joke
Posted By: Old Ornery Re: covid19 - 09/13/20
My cousin and his wife in Paducah had it. Jeff is still recovering after getting it about a month ago.

Those are the only two people I know who were infected with Covid.

And Fauci is right on schedule and calling for more lockdowns. I wish Trump would get rid of that fear monger.
At least some zinc

No joke

I heard about that, should give it a try.
Posted By: Whttail_in_MT Re: covid19 - 09/13/20

Seconds or minutes?

15 continual seconds!

Huh. CDC guidelines for "exposure" and quarantining are <6 feet apart for at least 15 minutes. Where's the 15 seconds coming from?
Posted By: Ghostinthemachine Re: covid19 - 09/13/20
Eh, no....just Tylenol.

Tylenol has never worked for anything.
Posted By: Skankhunt42 Re: covid19 - 09/13/20
My daughter had it two weeks ago. She's 19 and at college and got it from her sorority sisters that tested positive for it. She told me Tuesday of that week she had been tested and was feeling like crap. Wednesday she said she had a horrible headache the day before and Wednesday and she was super tired. Thursday she told me the test was positive and still felt like crap but not as tired. Friday she was much better with just a stomach ache. Saturday better again with just a little bit of a stomach ache. Sunday she was fine.
Posted By: Calvin Re: covid19 - 09/13/20
This “pandemic” is a liberals wet dream. They will be wearing a mask for a long time.

The schit is no joke.

Was this you?

Just asking here....did you plan ahead and have a little bottle of hydroxychloroquine?

I called my doctor when I found out my daughter had it since I had
seen her a week before she showed symptoms and asked about a script for hydroxychloroquine. The nurse told me the problem with that is that there is a shortage of it right now and that she'd call me back. Well they called back and said the Doc wants you to quarantine for 10 days and if you show symptoms call us back. Big fuggin help they would have been. It kinda pissed me off.
At least some zinc

No joke

I've been using Zycam every day as a precaution. But I'm certain that my daughter didn't infect any of us as my son, his mother and my mother are all still fine.
Posted By: cv540 Re: covid19 - 09/13/20
Originally Posted by Calvin
This “pandemic” is a liberals wet dream. They will be wearing a mask for a long time.

Yep. Getting out their Prius with a dozen bumper stickers
Posted By: wagner Re: covid19 - 09/13/20
Originally Posted by Old Ornery
I wish Trump would get rid of that fear monger.

November 4th..
Posted By: Calvin Re: covid19 - 09/13/20
Originally Posted by cv540

Not really sure what it is about this that liberals just love. A lot of it is about control. They love power and love control and this gives them the opportunity to do it through fear.
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: covid19 - 09/13/20
Shot dove this morning with a friend who just got over the China virus. He's a diabetic and went to get his medicine and the nurse took his temperature and it was high, got tested positive for the China flu. He was fatigued and didn't feel good for 5 days, his wife tested positive and had no symptoms at all, and his kids never did test positive. He took Hydroxychloroquine for 2 days and Z pack for 5. He said the swabbing was the worse part of the whole ordeal.
Posted By: montanabadger Re: covid19 - 09/13/20
No treatment just quarantine. Headache, congestion, sore throat, cough, loss of taste and loss of smell. Those are the main ones.
Originally Posted by montanabadger
No treatment just quarantine. Headache, congestion, sore throat, cough, loss of taste and loss of smell. Those are the main ones.

I meant to mention in my posts that there was no treatment offered to my daughter. Just quarantine and suck it up. pretty much the same symptoms as montanabadger.

Seconds or minutes?

15 continual seconds!

Huh. CDC guidelines for "exposure" and quarantining are <6 feet apart for at least 15 minutes. Where's the 15 seconds coming from?

You are correct. My mistake.
Originally Posted by cv540

Not really sure what it is about this that liberals just love. A lot of it is about control. They love power and love control and this gives them the opportunity to do it through fear.

Any chance they have to virtue signal makes them leap with both feet.

Canvas grocery bags. Hybrid cars. A different colored spouse. Gay kid.

They live for it.
Posted By: 280Rem1 Re: covid19 - 09/13/20
Two people that I manage caught it. Were pretty sick. One of their moms had it took it home to pops. He was pretty sick but recovered. Three weeks later felt like crap, admitted into hospital and died two days later. Now the uncle is having a tough go of it. We have had about 8-10 here at work. One in his twenties got pretty bad. Tested positive for about 5 weeks..
Boss had a family member out of state die from it.
Painful hoax for sure. I had the shakes so bad Friday night I could hardly stand up. It’s like a damn total body workout.
Posted By: WYcoyote Re: covid19 - 09/13/20
If it spreads so easy with tiny droplets how come they have to shove a swab clear up into your brain cavity and work it all around?
Painful hoax for sure. I had the shakes so bad Friday night I could hardly stand up. It’s like a damn total body workout.

Yeah.

Like having the flu.
Have you had it too?
Have you had it too?

The flu?

Yes.
Posted By: BobBrown Re: covid19 - 09/13/20
Just buy a haZ mat suit and a face shield. You’ll be good
© 24hourcampfire