Home
They've nominated a transexual Satanic anarchist as their candidate for a country sheriff. His campaign slogan was F***the Police. He says that his winning proves that our election system is broken and needs a total overhaul.
This idiot is running against a 5 term Dem incumbent and is sure to lose but the fact that the R's even voted for him shows what shape the party's in in NH.

[Linked Image from a57.foxnews.com]

'Transsexual Satanist anarchist' wins GOP nomination for sheriff in NH county
Aria DiMezzo ran on a slogan of 'F*** the Police.'
Adam ShawBy Adam Shaw | Fox News
A self-described "transsexual Satanist anarchist" has won the Republican nomination for the sheriff’s job in Cheshire County, N.H. -- a victory she says proves “the system is utterly and hopelessly broken.”

Aria DiMezzo, who ran with the campaign slogan “F*** the Police” and says she had expected to lose to a write-in candidate, won the nomination for Cheshire County sheriff on Tuesday. The victory was first reported by Inside Sources.In a Friday blog post, DiMezzo said she opposes a system that allowed thousands of people to walk into a voting booth and vote “despite knowing absolutely nothing about the person they were nominating to the most powerful law enforcement position in the county.”

"I’m running for sheriff because I oppose that very system, and the sheriff has the most hands-on ability in Cheshire County to oppose that system,” she said. “The system that let you down by allowing me -- the freaking transsexual Satanist anarchist -- be your sheriff candidate is the same system I’m attacking. I’m sorry, and I know it hurts to hear, but that system is a lie."

“The entire thing is a lie. It’s broken from beginning to end, and my existence as your sheriff candidate is merely how this reality was thrown into your face,” she said.

Inside Sources reports that she will now campaign against popular incumbent Democrat Eli Rivera, who is seeking a fifth term.

Marilyn Huston, the chair of the Cheshire County GOP, congratulated DiMezzo for the victory and told Inside Sources she “did very well with the primary and that was wonderful.” However, Huston said DiMezzo never showed up to GOP meetings and events, despite being invited.

According to the outlet, DiMezzo comes from a group of libertarian activists that has produced candidates before. DiMezzo hosts an internet radio show where she is referred to as a “She-Male.”

DiMezzo said in her blog post that her victory in the primary was an argument for anarchism because of how “clueless the average voter is.” She garnered 4,211 votes, easily beating a traditional candidate who received only a few hundred votes, election results show.

"Sweet Satan, how can you not be an anarchist?!" she wrote. "Between 75 and 80 percent of the primary voters -- the ones alleged to be more politically aware than the average voter -- were completely and totally ignorant of who they were voting for! What is the percentage with the average voter? 90 percent? 95 percent? These people are deciding who gets to rule you,” she said, before calling on Cheshire County to secede from both New Hampshire and the U.S.

Oh Lord

jnyork will be asking what is a “shemale” ?
Hehehehehe......
Shemales run the self check at Walmart.....
Originally Posted by slumlord
Oh Lord

And you aware of them...............how? whistle
She's hot.
😂
New Hampshire has always been different, but this is over the top!

The only thing that they'll never elect is a sheriff who refuses to collect property taxes and makes that executive order.
A "country" Sheriff. Many Sheriff's are in the country, but one usually nominates a "County Sheriff". Just because one county in a state nominates a weird person does not make the whole state "sick in the head". New Hampshire has very few gun laws and has had what's termed "Constitutional Carry" before it was even a term. They just infringe less than most other states. Their motto is "live free or die". I've never been there but overall it sounds like a cool place. I'd have to be writing somebody in on that ballot if it was my county.
New Hamshire actually needs to kiss away their license plate logo. To Live on Free Stuff or Die.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Shemales run the self check at Walmart.....

The Hi Line has a WalMart?
Hmmm.... a Satanic transvestite.... or voting Democrat.....

I gotta admit that’s a tough one......
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
A "country" Sheriff. Many Sheriff's are in the country, but one usually nominates a "County Sheriff". Just because one county in a state nominates a weird person does not make the whole state "sick in the head". New Hampshire has very few gun laws and has had what's termed "Constitutional Carry" before it was even a term. They just infringe less than most other states. Their motto is "live free or die". I've never been there but overall it sounds like a cool place. I'd have to be writing somebody in on that ballot if it was my county.

There are a lot of whackos in New England. Not sure why. I think Mainers are stranger than NH or Vermonters.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Cheshire County, pop 77K.
Southern part of the state,infiltrated by mASSholes!! and idiot college kids. crazy crazy
Funny Sheit when a republican is promoted despite knowing their lifestyle, shouldn't be a shock to no one that a Trans Queers is the new normal for a Republican these days....
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Hehehehehe......

not surprised that your excited !!
In NH, the folks are yankees, and can’t be expected to have any sense
NH maine vermont wisconsin minnesota all over 90% white voted for purple lipped obama TWICE
Look where Cheshire County falls on the map, then look at the fact that a large number of the Free State Project folks wound up there and you have the beginning of the story. Then add in an incumbent who isn't likely to get beat and the added voter apathy and you get the results we see here .
I'll give the Satanist credit for one thing; the point regarding the two-party primary was driven home.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

You have more damnyankees in FL at this point than we do in NH at this point. Your [bleep] come from the north, mine come from just south of the border.
We'd both be in better shape of folks stayed away.
Originally Posted by NH K9

You have more damnyankees in FL at this point than we do in NH at this point. Your [bleep] come from the north, mine come from just south of the border.

Amen, brother
i think its more a case of people just voting a straight ticket and not even knowing who or why they are voting other than its their "team". same schit gets dumbschits elected everywhere. the vast majority of voters don't even bother to get a ballot list beforehand and do any sort of research. into the booth, click, out of the booth.
I'm thinking the Repubs are making a point.
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by slumlord
Oh Lord

And you aware of them...............how? whistle

He touched one’s

Adam’s apple once...
The east coast is trying to outdo the west coast for craziness.
i'm not sure what a shemale is and don't wanna know
My question is, why the hell would anyone want to move to NH?
You hit the nail on the head. The left just loves their communists.
Just ask anyone on the East or West coast...chances are they are one.
Most likely the Dem 5 term incumbent is so sure to win that the R's didn't bother to find a decent candidate. They wouldn't have to look very far to find a better one than this.
Have you ever noticed from the Revolutionary war through to the Afghanistan war, the East and then the West coast have always been traitorous scum?! They want everything for free and think they deserve it without working for it.
The county appears to be 2/3 democrat don’t think it has much a chance.
Originally Posted by NH K9

Well, we'll be bucking the trend by moving south to north then. I've always been a little contrarian. grin

It seems to me the Free_State_Project has has some affect in the more rural areas in NH and I read an article a while back in NH magazine that it has certainly forced the two major parties to adjust their platform in the state but I'll admit this seems a bit more adjustment than usual. eek
Originally Posted by windriver68

NH is a beautiful state. if you've never been there, you have no idea. gorgeous mountains, lots of it state and federal, and nice little towns throughout. excellent skiing, fishing, hunting, recreating, etc. vermont too. that said, i would never want to live anywhere near either due to the political climate.
I'm guessing they REALLY don't want to call the police over there.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Most likely the Dem 5 term incumbent is so sure to win that the R's didn't bother to find a decent candidate. They wouldn't have to look very far to find a better one than this.

All one needs to do is put up the money for a filing fee and you are a candidate. You can run on any ticket you choose. The GOP in NH has nothing to do with this. They looked at a contest that the Dems have locked up, and didn't run anyone formally. Meaning, the Party didn't waste any money on this race. This "she Satan" simply filed the paperwork and paid the fee.

Climb down from the ledge, people.
NH has a lot of rich NY'ers living there.
The best reason to move to NH is that
there is no income tax nor sales tax and
the tax on liquor is tiny!
Originally Posted by Ginther
Funny Sheit when a republican is promoted despite knowing their lifestyle, shouldn't be a shock to no one that a Trans Queers is the new normal for a Republican these days....

Most likely a bunch of progressive fascists changed party so they could nominate an insane candidate for sheriff.
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Originally Posted by Ginther

Most likely a bunch of progressive fascists changed party so they could nominate an insane candidate for sheriff.
Maybe NH is one of the states that has an open primary where anybody can vote in a party's primary and a bunch of Dems voted for her as the weakest candidate.

I'd find an insane tranny preferable to a Democommie and vote for her if she was not a Satanist.
The incumbent is a Democrat seeking his fifth term, so not exactly a Republican stronghold to begin with. Neither the flute fiddler nor any other Repub nominee will get elected.
Originally Posted by windriver68

I was just telling my wife this morning. "you know what the campfire needs is another troll-sockpuppet:" and here you are.
© 24hourcampfire