Home
Oh boy is the left pissed , pissed because Trump can draw Thousands of “peaceful protesters” to his rally’s with less than 24 hour notice.

CNN reporter tweeted this.

Call Me PrezWater waveStatue of libertyFireSquared sosPeachSnowflakeFlexed biceps
@lunaticopresid1
Trump about to commit multiple 2nd degree murders again tonight as Trump rally in Nevada has no social distancing and very few masks. The more he refuses to encourage mask wearing knowing the dangers, the more deaths he is culpable in.

More heads exploding here

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...rally-nevada-no-masks-social-distancing/
Wearing masks is an individual decision. Trump didn't tell them not to wear them. Personally I wear one when I'm around lots of people. Trump has nothing to do with it.
In other words, bullschitt!
The Coxid-19 Pandering is a hoax.
If the 6' rule was not put in place to try to stop his rallies, it had certainly been championed as an excuse to try to stop them. It's all BS. Rallies are no different than grocery shopping at Wally World on payday or the 1st and 15th of the month.
Here’s the current status on masks and SD that I’ve heard.

You need to wear a mask UNLESS you’re social distancing 6’ from another person.

Even without wearing a mask or SD, you have to be exposed to a COVID positive person for at least 15 minutes before you’ve absorbed enough virus load to catch it.
Royal Straight Flush TDS!!!!!
CNN is singing to the bolshevik choir, clinging to the notion there are a vast amount of undecided voters they can sway. LOL!!
Was a sign posted that prohibited wearing a mask?
Originally Posted by bbassi
If the 6' rule was not put in place to try to stop his rallies, it had certainly been championed as an excuse to try to stop them. It's all BS. Rallies are no different than grocery shopping at Wally World on payday or the 1st and 15th of the month.

Or looting, burning, beatings, and murdering..

Haven't heard dhims saying anything about thugs and hoes not wearing masks. No worries. I've got some thick black garbage bags they can wear.
© 24hourcampfire