Home
I have an older Glock 22 40 cal pistol. I recently purchased some Glock magazines from a fellow, and when they came they were about 1/2" shorter than my mags, yet hold 13 rounds compaired to my mags that hold 10 rounds. Is this the difference between the Gen 3 and Gen 4 pistols? Appreciate any knowledge you could share with me. Thanks much! Russ
You might have Glock 23 magazines.
The shorter mags are for a Glock 23--the compact version of the 22.
Originally Posted by 30Gibbs

This.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glock#Glock_22
Originally Posted by 30Gibbs

That
I bet you sell or trade pretty easy for the correct ones.
Thanks so much everybody. The longer you play this game, the more ignorant you realize you are! Appreciate all the help! Russ
I assume they don’t lock in place in the G22? If so, you bought G23 mags and your G22 mags are the old Clinton mag ban mags blocked to hold only 10 rounds. Do yourself a favor and buy some new G22 mags that hold the full 15 rounds.
K1500, thanks, will look into that. Russ
Originally Posted by K1500
I assume they don’t lock in place in the G22? If so, you bought G23 mags and your G22 mags are the old Clinton mag ban mags blocked to hold only 10 rounds. Do yourself a favor and buy some new G22 mags that hold the full 15 rounds.

Yep. I hate typing
I might add that you can also buy sleeves (lack of a better term) that will fill in the gap. GT Distributors sells them.
That’s for a Glock 23 or 26 if using Glock 22 mags.
Whatever you do, don’t suck on it.
Originally Posted by rjpeacock
K1500, thanks, will look into that. Russ

Police trade in Glock 22 mags are pretty inexpensive.
© 24hourcampfire