Home
Posted By: 12344mag Hey Sports Fans. - 09/14/20
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: Hey Sports Fans. - 09/14/20
Anyone who finances the NFL with their patronage is very much a huge part of the problem.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Hey Sports Fans. - 09/14/20
Could you explained more Paul?
Posted By: mark shubert Re: Hey Sports Fans. - 09/14/20
NFL can go "scwew themselves" - best Elmer Fudd impression.
I will NEVER see any part of an NFL game, again!
Not even a part - will sit with my back to the games - even in a restaurant. F'm!!!!!!!
A female police officer in CA was shot point blank. She was rushed to the hospital in critical condition. BLM stood outside the hospital and literally chanted that they hope she dies.
I saw a Trump Tweet to the effect of, if the police don't make it, and the guy is caught, he wants to pursue the death penalty.
Posted By: cooper57m Re: Hey Sports Fans. - 09/14/20
And we sink even further into the depths of depravity.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Hey Sports Fans. - 09/14/20
https://mobile.twitter.com/RealJamesWoods
Posted By: hanco Re: Hey Sports Fans. - 09/14/20
I hope they find the SOB
The Democrat Party and half of corporate America tied their cart to that horse.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Hey Sports Fans. - 09/14/20
Originally Posted by slumlord

That's some scheidt right there.

Let the popo stay out of Compton for a month and see what happens.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Hey Sports Fans. - 09/14/20
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
The Democrat Party and half of corporate America tied their cart to that horse.

Lol, they sure did, I wonder how many are rethinking that move, Problem is there really ain't no way out..........Gracefully that is.
Posted By: 007FJ Re: Hey Sports Fans. - 09/14/20
Corporate America could just go neutral and not give money to the terrorist. The Dems can’t unass that horse so easily
Posted By: Dess Re: Hey Sports Fans. - 09/14/20
Originally Posted by 007FJ
Corporate America could just go neutral and not give money to the terrorist. The Dems can’t unass that horse so easily

The Dems don't have to...the media will do it for them by ignoring it or blaming the President.

Wish it were otherwise.
Democrats will double or triple down on the lie. They are incapable of ever admitting how stupid they are.
Bump for Monday Night Football!
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Hey Sports Fans. - 09/14/20
Good thread Mag, hypocrites that support flag kneelers remind me of christians here bitching at me about the bible using words like kok sucker, f-ag, bullshlt, stupid asswhole etc, etc, quiet confusing. crazy
Posted By: vapodog Re: Hey Sports Fans. - 09/14/20
It's good to know that I'm not alone by not only voting on Nov 3 but get to vote three times a week by turning off the NFL. I'm a big Packers fan but didn't watch them yesterday. I went dove hunting instead.
Posted By: SAcharlie Re: Hey Sports Fans. - 09/14/20
Anyone who finances the NFL with their patronage is very much a huge part of the problem.

Problem is we all are required to support Pro Sports. Taxpayers in one way or another provide the funds to build the stadiums and arenas.
Not right!
Not right!
Posted By: vapodog Re: Hey Sports Fans. - 09/14/20
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

Problem is we all are required to support Pro Sports. Taxpayers in one way or another provide the funds to build the stadiums and arenas.
Not right!
Not right!

Maybe.....but two wrongs don't make a right!!!
Posted By: Raeford Re: Hey Sports Fans. - 09/14/20
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

Not right!
Not right!

Swing and [another] miss.
Originally Posted by gunner500
Good thread Mag, hypocrites that support flag kneelers remind me of christians here bitching at me about the bible using words like kok sucker, f-ag, bullshlt, stupid asswhole etc, etc, quiet confusing. crazy

The older I get the more I am convinced that a lot of Christian's really dont understand what being a Christian means.
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: Hey Sports Fans. - 09/14/20
Piss on the NFL! mad
Posted By: IA_fog Re: Hey Sports Fans. - 09/14/20
^^^^^^
Posted By: 22250rem Re: Hey Sports Fans. - 09/14/20
Reminds me of those 5 Dallas police officers that were shot and killed in 2016. I heard somebody wanted to commemorate them with something displayed by some NFL team but the NFL shut it down and didn't allow it. I don't recall the details because I have not watched, listened, or paid any attention at all to anything even remotely connected to the NFL since 2012. This latest outrage only reinforces my resolve to never, ever see or hear any of that NFL social justice, drama theater, soap opera, circus act and left wing Hollywood political activist stage production. Do America a favor....... Ignore the NFL totally
Posted By: gkt5450 Re: Hey Sports Fans. - 09/14/20
That was a Cowboys request as it happened there in Dallas. Jones should have allowed it and ponied up the fines.
I’ve been a fan since Dallas Cowboys and Dallas Texans came into existence. Dad would take me to Cotton Bowl to watch them. Especially the Texans as they were a couple of dollars cheaper and Jerry Levias out of SMU here played for them.
I’m done with ALL of it. I’ll watch PGA until they kneel and then I’m done there too.
Had both knees replaced 2/14/20 and doing well now. I’ll just hit the woods and water.
© 24hourcampfire