Home
Black Lives Matter marched in Charlotte last week chanting, “F**k your Jesus!”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...march-charlotte-chanting-fk-jesus-video/
Any authority above The State will be pulled down in this revolution.
How about the ones outside the CA hospital and "hope they die"?

These are true enemies.
Jesus...
I wonder who's feeding that line to them. NOT!
BLM vs. Jesus? I know who's going to win.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Buddhists?
Originally Posted by JeffyD

LOL. Jesus won’t be amused. Nor will his Father.

BLM does have the advantage of existing.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

LOL. Jesus won’t be amused. Nor will his Father.

Might want to examine what the Father and Son dynamic duo allow to take place in day-to-day society.

I don't think a handful of college kids are a real big issue.

LOL
God does things in his own time. He told Abraham that he wasn't ready to destroy Canaan because their sin was not yet complete. It took another 500 years before he sent in the Hebrew masses to destroy them. He's letting the world reach the ultimate in sin before he acts but when he does, you really don't want to be here.
Originally Posted by deflave

Buddhists?

Scientologists?
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
God does things in his own time. He told Abraham that he wasn't ready to destroy Canaan because their sin was not yet complete. It took another 500 years before he sent in the Hebrew masses to destroy them. He's letting the world reach the ultimate in sin before he acts but when he does, you really don't want to be here.

12 year old getting gang fugked by a pack of orangutans and Rock Chuck talkin' about:

"FEAR NOT!!!! ALL IN GOD'S TIME!!!!"

LOL
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Buddhists?

Scientologists?

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Originally Posted by Grogel_Deluxe

You just pegged out your own personal BS Meter.

And you think Jesus does not exist. You are in for one very rude awakening. I sure would not want to be in your shoes when the time comes.

Paul B.
Originally Posted by PJGunner

And you think Jesus does not exist. You are in for one very rude awakening. I sure would not want to be in your shoes when the time comes.

Paul B.
If Jesus didn't exist BLM wouldn't be cursing Him. They're showing whose side they're on. I wonder how this will play with Black Christians in North Carolina? That's literally putting up faux racism against their very Christianity.
Originally Posted by efw
Any authority above The State will be pulled down in this revolution.

They’ll try!
I saw Jesus once. He was busing tables at Shoney's.

12 year old getting gang fugked by a pack of orangutans and Rock Chuck talkin' about:

LOL

You never got over it, did you?
So it’s an outrage when this kinda thing is said by BLM, but it’s not an outrage when this kinda thing is said right here on this forum...?

lol
Originally Posted by antlers
So it’s an outrage when this kinda thing is said by BLM, but it’s not an outrage when this kinda thing is said right here on this forum...?

lol
It's an outrage when it's said anyplace, but I've never seen that said here. There are certainly non-Christians, but I've never seen anybody that disrespectful.
The trash will blaspheme my Lord all they want.
They remind me of those who chanted, "Crucify him! Crucify him!"
Yes, He suffered torture for those vile sins. He was crucified. But He took His life back on the third day to offer forgiveness to any who will believe.

"He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."

They are condemned already and must, as every man must, turn to Him to save/rescue them from hell.
How long He will have patience with them is His to decide.
Perhaps He will remove their breath with pneumonia, or they will have a drug over dose?
Perhaps God may give that mob someone to attack? He only knows.

But when they breath out their last breath, they will face Him Whom they cursed. He has said....
But when they breath out their last breath, they will face Him Whom they cursed. He has said....

"O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh... But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned."

-Jesus the Judge of all men
I'd love to see the police say this. "You don't want us. We are going to leave the area. We will not respond to any calls for service. We are not going to investigate any crime." As soon as a few patriots showed up the stupidity would stop.
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

"O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned."

-Jesus the Judge of all men
Amen.
And then they will

" be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched."

They have no idea what a serious matter this is.
Maybe this is a step to the Islam connection with BLM.
For the Rule of Law to exist and function correctly, it must have a model to follow that can't be impugned. Christianity is that model.

The Left isn't interested in the rule of law. They want a mobocracy where anything goes based on the whim of the majority. We are seeing it now through their actions.
Discrediting a higher power is essential for Marxism to work. Which is their true mission.
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Rock Cuck defending his child rapist neighbor?

No. Not really.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Maybe this is a step to the Islam connection with BLM.

........... Now that you mention it; we haven't heard any (F) Allah ! stuff yet, have we?
The magnitude of your arrogance regarding our Lord Jesus Christ is only surpassed by his Love for each of us...even you that blaspheme and curse him. But, know this. When Christ and Father God’s limit have been met, the wrath of Our Heavenly Father will know no bounds and no mercy will be shown.
So. Have all your fun and yuk it up. When the Angels come and lead the masses of Believers, your punishment and deaths and judgements will quickly follow. I don't feel sorry for you, but I do pity you.
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Rock Cuck defending his child rapist neighbor?

No. Not really.

Maybe try therapy?

LOL
You should at least check out some of their personal lives before you go mocking God. I'd be willing to bet that the majority of the unapologetic ones have lives that are/will be punishment in and of themselves.

And another thing you might want to ask yourself is if these people and their riots are judgement upon our society for our social sins such as abortion, birth control, divorce, fornication, etc. & etc.

Maybe God isn't as tardy as you think.

Jesus was despised and ridiculed by many of those He came to die for, and He still prayed for them as he was dying.
Yes indeed antlers.
It sure didn’t stop me from going to church yesterday. laugh

What they don’t realize is, Jesus can turn their lives around if they will let him.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I'd love to see the police say this. "You don't want us. We are going to leave the area. We will not respond to any calls for service. We are not going to investigate any crime." As soon as a few patriots showed up the stupidity would stop.

The police, as in officers, would never do such a thing unless the mayor or governor gave them such an order.

They do not think for themselves, they follow, but the bad part is who and what they follow.
© 24hourcampfire