Home
https://www.unionleader.com/news/lo...0d0e4da-f2b6-5c97-9f00-ffbee0536293.html
God please help the people in this country.
Hahaha!

I'm more woke than you are!

No you're not!

Yes I am!

No you're not!
Damn Californians.
I just saw this item on another site. A couple of years ago I went to a wake in southern New Hampshire for one of my fraternity brothers. He was a liberal, unusual for my college and times (Lafayette College, 1968). His parents were 1930s liberals, so that explains it. Anyway, the whole thing was a flashback to the 1960s. I had no idea there were so many liberals there, but I guess the cancer of Boston found its way north.
no one is ever going to mistake him for a woman with that face, but he'll be popular around the jail
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Hahaha!

No you're not!

Yes I am!

No you're not!

Do your farm chores now in a carhart dress?
Those freaks used to be locked up in asylums so they wouldn't expose themselves to decent folks - now they're paraded around as some kind of progressive and enlightened standard-bearers for a 'new society'....
Well, it's right next door to a state the loves Bernie Sanders....
She's hot.
Sorry Stephen. Living in Oregon, we've been subjected to The Freak Show for so long nothing surprises us.

Now the whack jobs are burning the whole state down because they're "mad" about having the freedom to "burn the whole state down". I guess they want us to be a communist country. Under which, all the freaks will be the first ones thrown in the fiery furnace btw. Who will be laughing then? (All from the comfort of a padded cell, but still...)
LOL!
Whiskey.
Tango.
Foxtrot.
Surely that ain't YOUR sheriff, LBK!
Talk about a face that would make a train take a dirt road. YUCK it's FUGLY !
If they wanted to do a joke election, they should've just done like they do in Vermont. Some town in Vermont elects a goat as its Mayor.

The goat would be far more interesting than the devil worshipping guy/gal. Probably a better elected official too.
Originally Posted by auk1124
If they wanted to do a joke election, they should've just done like they do in Vermont. Some town in Vermont elects a goat as its Mayor.

The goat would be far more interesting than the devil worshipping guy/gal. Probably a better elected official too.

Any photos of the goat?
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Hahaha!

No you're not!

Yes I am!

No you're not!

Do your farm chores now in a carhart dress?

Do the make a dress this big?
Ha
I get to make this same post twice in a week

“Oh Lord
Now jnyork will be asking what is a shemale”
The key word is "unopposed". It looks like there's not enough Republicans in that area to find a decent candidate.....or the Leftists bombarded them with voters to make a mockery of it.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by auk1124

Any photos of the goat?

https://www.boston.com/culture/travel/2019/03/07/vermont-town-elects-goat-as-honorary-mayor

Apparently his first official act as Mayor was to take a dump in the floor.

If my local Mayor did that, I would probably actually vote for the sumbitch.
Personally, I blame Kentucky.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Ha

“Oh Lord

Chuck you, Farley laugh
Originally Posted by Steve
Personally, I blame Kentucky.

[Linked Image from a3-images.myspacecdn.com]
Waitaminnit, the Beverly Hillbillies were from Arkansas. I think this freak was one of ours.

[Linked Image from gm5-lkweb.newscyclecloud.com]
Were past the point of no return. Sad.
Originally Posted by jnyork
Originally Posted by slumlord
Ha

“Oh Lord

Chuck you, Farley laugh

😂😃
It wouldn't make it as sherrif in northern NH !!!! we mostly have old Heathens and Crooks as Sherrif's in northern N.H. crazy crazy
Originally Posted by Loggah
It wouldn't make it as sherrif in northern NH !!!! we mostly have old Heathens and Crooks as Sherrif's in northern N.H. crazy crazy

Like it is supposed to be.
And yous kinda people think Oregons got stupid voter's! Hahahaha. What a bunch of sheepeople N.H. has bread!
We didn't "BREED" them ,they moved north from mASS achushits !!!!! mad mad
Originally Posted by Heym06
And yous kinda people think Oregons got stupid voter's! Hahahaha. What a bunch of sheepeople N.H. has bread!

Most of them can spell bred, however.
Why Lord, did you put me in this era of disgust?
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Originally Posted by Heym06

Most of them can spell bred, however.

Not when using sarcasm!
I read about this somewhere else.

In that piece "It" stated it was running to show the idiocy in our flawed system.

How partisan people were, and how so many vote their party without knowing
what the hell they were voting for.

The subject may be a freak. (Being nice here)
But, it's obvious "It" was 100% right.
How damn many of the people who voted for "It" had any idea
what "It" was?

Heck, "It" doesn't even know!
A shemale ? Why that's the individual who gets the hair, makeup and fake boobs but is too much of a coward to get their junk cut off
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Those freaks used to be locked up in asylums so they wouldn't expose themselves to decent folks - now they're paraded around as some kind of progressive and enlightened standard-bearers for a 'new society'....

Pretty much it
Very true! Some should take notes.

“I find it rather funny,” DiMezzo said in a statement to Free Keene. “Imagine being so motivated by hate that basic morality flies out the window.”

Coming from NH this caught my attention, but "ran unopposed and didn't receive a single vote" says the county is sane and it's a publicity stunt.
It's hard to believe that the R party in NH is so slow that it can't find a single decent candidate to run for the office. All they're doing is guaranteeing the Dem candidate will win.
It is also an avowed Satanist.
© 24hourcampfire