Home
For the love of all that’s good please stop responding to the trolls ! The trolls are accomplishing exactly what they want on the forum. Disrupting every political thread. Want to spread good news about Trump or information about what depth of stupidity the Democrats are up to ? Disrupted and lost. When you respond to the trolls and quote them you fill the tread and the original information and ideas are lost. In a hot moment the threads turn into pissing matches. Know oneself and if you know you can’t pass up a pissing match then start putting the trolls on ignore.
Does this include steelhead in all his iterations? He's fun to jerk around.
Originally Posted by Fireball2

If you have to ask...
I think there are a lot of people that really believe that they can convince the troll of the error of their ways... so they'll keep on... and on... and on... nitwits.

Just walk away.
Don’t feed the sock puppets either
I have been saying this for 17 years here. Evidently some of y'all are just fiddles that want to be played.
Originally Posted by BobBrown

Heh.

You’d f’kn starve if folks didn’t. Drink up.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I have been saying this for 17 years here. Evidently some of y'all are just fiddles that want to be played.

Stradivarius quality.

I just love irony.
Originally Posted by ironbender

I just love irony.

Huh?
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Heh.

You’re such a hateful man. Atone and be renewed with joy.
Originally Posted by ironbender

I just love irony.

Good play on words, ‘Iron. Bender’.
Chicks dig jerks
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Heh.

You’re such a hateful man. Atone and be renewed with joy.

Pax Wobiscum, Travis.
There's two or three guys here that live for nothing but arguing with trolls they're consumed. Even starting a lot of threads ABOUT the few trolls. crazy Why not just send them money FFS that's a huge win for them. That is the problem, if the two or three would STFU about it and ignore them the problem would diminish hugely. But it won't.

Nuttin' wrong with Sockpuppet he's a pretty nice guy, funny looking but nice.....
Originally Posted by slumlord
Chicks dig jerks

Nice guys finish last.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by slumlord
Chicks dig jerks

Nice guys finish last.

If you ain’t first, you’re LAST!
He who makes you madd, controls you
Pax Vobiscum.....
Originally Posted by troublesome82
Pax Vobiscum.....

Wobiscum, from faulty Catchecism .
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
For the love of all that’s good please stop responding to the trolls ! The trolls are accomplishing exactly what they want on the forum. Disrupting every political thread. Want to spread good news about Trump or information about what depth of stupidity the Democrats are up to ? Disrupted and lost. When you respond to the trolls and quote them you fill the tread and the original information and ideas are lost. In a hot moment the threads turn into pissing matches. Know oneself and if you know you can’t pass up a pissing match then start putting the trolls on ignore.

+1000

Did he come back?
Missed his fan base?

Have you ever came out on top on in an argument, or tiff on here? With anyone?
We have one of these "Don't feed the trolls" threads like 5 times a week, and the usual suspects keep posting in the troll threads. I put all of the trolls on ignore a week ago and wish I had done it months ago.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

No, but some have taken an internet slight into their lives and carried it far past what a rational person would.
Idunno...I think it's kinda fun to feed the trolls. The stupid shits will eat anything you throw to em.
Originally Posted by NH K9

No, but some have taken an internet slight into their lives and carried it far past what a rational person would.

lol

Rational has no place in this discussion.
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Idunno...I think it's kinda fun to feed the trolls. The stupid shits will eat anything you throw to em.

Yes. I have never used ignore on anyone. Too much fun.
Originally Posted by NH K9

lol

Rational has no place in this discussion.

Schit.
it's a character flaw sometimes.
The same dumb fughks respond to the same dumb fughk trolls every day. You can’t change a dumb fughk.
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

Yes. I have never used ignore on anyone. Too much fun.

Glad to know I'm not alone........
Girls, Girls, Girls. You dumb fughks wouldn't know a troll if one bit you on your nose.

Better yet, look at this whole thread, and everyone of you posting the same thing in it. It's not the "trolls", it's YOU. YOU can't miss a chance to whine, cry, and complain. You'd be lost without your precious "trolls" to whine about. Post counts would drop by 90%, Ol' Rick would go broke. The American Internet economy would tank like a rock.

YOU NEED TROLLS.

LMAO all day long.
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Girls, Girls, Girls. You dumb fughks wouldn't know a troll if one bit you on your nose.

Better yet, look at this whole thread, and everyone of you posting the same thing in it. It's not the "trolls", it's YOU. YOU can't miss a chance to whine, cry, and complain. You'd be lost without your precious "trolls" to whine about. Post counts would drop by 90%, Ol' Rick would go broke. The American Internet economy would tank like a rock.

YOU NEED TROLLS.

LMAO all day long.

Fugk you troll
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
The same dumb fughks respond to the same dumb fughk trolls every day. You can’t change a dumb fughk.

#OldToot
#BathesinDrama

You're trolling us...right?

YOU NEED TROLLS.

LMAO all day long.

There, see? Lookit this dumbfuck. A completely incoherent post and he thinks he's said something.

This is free entertainment, folks. Take your pokes today.

YOU NEED TROLLS.

LMAO all day long.

There, see? Lookit this dumbfuck. A completely incoherent post and he thinks he's said something.

This is free entertainment, folks. Take your pokes today.

Like shootin' fish in a barrel.

#OldToot
#BathesinDrama

There’s no drama in fingering you and what you are, Travis.

You’re such a simpleton. Easy pickings.
Sometimes I respond before I realize who the OP was. I try not to feed trolls, but other folks don't seem to get it.
The simple solution is to provide an obvious and simple way to block display of posts by a person.

That has worked for me on Facebook, AR, and other forums.
I have had the same signature line for at least 10 years now.....

Exactly.

It's like throwing a quarter down in front of a drunk and watching him try to pick it up. Lol.
© 24hourcampfire