Home
How in the hell did I miss this back in 2000??? Anyhow from the article. Oh before one of you ol ph uckers say this is fake wrestling how about you let Jim Conrad hit you in the head with a steel chair??

https://lastwordonsports.com/prowre...rise-of-david-arquette-in-pro-wrestling/

It became the ultimate shark that World Championship Wrestling (WCW) decided to jump. Despite “finger pokes of doom”, the oversaturation of the New World Order (nWo), and the misuse of Bret “Hitman” Hart, it was anointing Hollywood B-lister David Arquette as the WCW World Heavyweight Champion on WCW Thunder on April 25, 2000 that sent the wrestling world into a frenzy. Within a year, WCW would be finished, sold to Vince McMahon and WWE.
I read half of that, and now I am sleepy.
Originally Posted by Clarkm
I read half of that, and now I am sleepy.

Here watch the video
Originally Posted by 79S
How in the hell did I miss this back in 2000??? Anyhow from the article. Oh before one of you ol ph uckers say this is fake wrestling how about you let Jim Conrad hot you in the head with a steel chair??

https://lastwordonsports.com/prowre...rise-of-david-arquette-in-pro-wrestling/

It became the ultimate shark that World Championship Wrestling (WCW) decided to jump. Despite “finger pokes of doom”, the oversaturation of the New World Order (nWo), and the misuse of Bret “Hitman” Hart, it was anointing Hollywood B-lister David Arquette as the WCW World Heavyweight Champion on WCW Thunder on April 25, 2000 that sent the wrestling world into a frenzy. Within a year, WCW would be finished, sold to Vince McMahon and WWE.
Dude, you've got way too much time on your hands. Take up Chinese Checkers, or knitting, or something.......
79S,

I thank you for this.

Truly.
Originally Posted by deflave
79S,

I thank you for this.

Truly.

Bob, it’s easy to see how you’d be entertained by such. Your labradoodle buddy also.

Heh.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
79S,

I thank you for this.

Truly.

Bob, it’s easy to see how you’d be entertained by such. Your labradoodle buddy also.

Heh.

You are creepy dude that’s for sure.. I bet you own an airboat and kill prostitutes and dump them in the swamps your creepy ph uck

Pretty sure it coincided with one of the finest wrestling movies of our generation.....Ready to Rumble
David Arquette is one of the finest actors of our time.
Originally Posted by Kenlguy

Didn't he have some hot sisters or cousins?

But, I think I heard they're left wingers, so we should boycott all things Arquette, maybe?

Except for nekkid pics of the girls???/
Wrestlers themselves are actually good athletes. Even though the moves are scripted and rehearsed with both participants working together, it still takes strength and athleticism to catch a 250-275 pound man leaping from a top rope, turn him in mid-air and slam him to the mat with no one getting hurt. The fact that no one gets seriously hurt is a tribute to their skill. I watched some documentary about the WWF or some such a few years back where they showed all the tricks of the trade and they related how one fellow misjudged a kick just in practice and put the other guy in the hospital for three weeks.

It's a shame they've all been turned into cheesy comic book characters playing out a bad soap opera.
Originally Posted by 79S
79S,

I thank you for this.

Truly.

Heh.

You are creepy dude that’s for sure.. I bet you own an airboat and kill prostitutes and dump them in the swamps your creepy ph uck

You, with this post of yours, calling someone creepy is a hoot.

Another Flave Sock Puppet?
Looking like it.
Originally Posted by 79S
79S,

I thank you for this.

Truly.

Heh.

Looking like it.

Creepy and a retard... quick 2+2??
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S
79S,

I thank you for this.

Truly.

Heh.

Looking like it.

Try to be happy. A sock puppet’s life can be a tough one.
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S
79S,

I thank you for this.

Truly.

Heh.

Looking like it.

Sure thing creepo
Is Arquette still married to Courteney COCKS?
Originally Posted by Kenlguy

Bullschidt.

He wasn't in DC Cab..
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S
79S,

I thank you for this.

Truly.

Heh.

Looking like it.

Sure thing creepo

You forgot the period.
© 24hourcampfire