Home
Posted By: wabigoon Old Guys? - 09/17/20
At what age did you start to feel Old? For me, it various a lot. Sometimes I feel old, some days I don't so much.
Posted By: Hubert Re: Old Guys? - 09/17/20
at 83..I am begining to feel old..
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: Old Guys? - 09/17/20
73 and I still don't think I'm old. But my body is sure trying to convince me...
Posted By: RicG Re: Old Guys? - 09/17/20
I'll be 35 twice this fall. I feel old half the time... the other I'm a youngster!
Posted By: dale06 Re: Old Guys? - 09/17/20
Almost 70, don’t feel old yet. Work out 5-6 days a week, eat reasonably sensible, and light on the booze. I think lifestyle can make a lot of difference in aging.
Posted By: RS308MX Re: Old Guys? - 09/17/20
I'm 64 and usually feel real good. Although, once in awhile I'll wake up feeling older than white dog crap.
Posted By: Jerseyboy Re: Old Guys? - 09/17/20
A couple of heart attacks and bypass surgery got my attention in 2012. I have had other reminders since which required surgery and/or hospital time. I'm going in for shoulder surgery next Wednesday and hope to be good after that for a while. I just turned 74.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Old Guys? - 09/17/20
My father was fond of the old Sachile Paige quote, 'How old would you be if you didn't know how old you was".
Posted By: Ringman Re: Old Guys? - 09/17/20
Since I have been lifting for the last couple years I don't feel seventy-six. I don't know what I feel like, just good.
© 24hourcampfire