Home
Posted By: Hubert Punching someone - 09/17/20
Have you ever met someone that everyone thinks he is such a nice person anyone would like him , but when he opens his stupid mouth you want to punch his face in.. I have met someone like that,, everyone thinks we should be good friends, but I can't stand him and avoid him when I can...I have changed many things that I normally do at certain times of the day to keep from punching him,, what is wrong with me??
Posted By: Magnum_Bob Re: Punching someone - 09/17/20
Nothing at all.
Posted By: Longbeardking Re: Punching someone - 09/17/20
Originally Posted by Hubert
Have you ever met someone that everyone thinks he is such a nice person anyone would like him , but when he opens his stupid mouth you want to punch his face in.. I have met someone like that,, everyone thinks we should be good friends, but I can't stand him and avoid him when I can...I have changed many things that I normally do at certain times of the day to keep from punching him,, what is wrong with me??

Easy young fella. You just mentioned you were 83. Punching someone at your age just wouldn't end well. Just sayin'.
Posted By: Dess Re: Punching someone - 09/17/20
Blind date gone bad.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Punching someone - 09/17/20
Does he always want to be the banker when you all play Monopoly?
Posted By: BigDave39355 Re: Punching someone - 09/17/20
Punching ppl is Blackhearts expertise...

Standby.
Posted By: Heym06 Re: Punching someone - 09/17/20
Screw it just punch him, and say old timers syndrome, made you do it. Just make sure you hit him square on the nose!
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Punching someone - 09/17/20
Originally Posted by Heym06
Screw it just punch him, and say old timers syndrome, made you do it. Just make sure you hit him square on the nose!

Or the throat, if you want the fight ended.
Posted By: Ghostinthemachine Re: Punching someone - 09/17/20
Posted By: Morewood Re: Punching someone - 09/17/20
I thought the preferred Campfire conflict resolution method was a slap across the face with a 1911.
Posted By: Sitka deer Re: Punching someone - 09/17/20
Originally Posted by Morewood
I thought the preferred Campfire conflict resolution method was a slap across the face with a 1911.

Laughing!
Posted By: efw Re: Punching someone - 09/17/20
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

Laughing!

LOL

Best however is when heels-up-Harris lovers can’t punctuate a simple internet post.
Posted By: TheLastLemming76 Re: Punching someone - 09/17/20

Zing!
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Punching someone - 09/17/20
Familiarity brings contempt.
Posted By: crshelton Re: Punching someone - 09/17/20
what is wrong with me??

You need to go hunting and kill something.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Punching someone - 09/17/20
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Heym06

Or the throat, if you want the fight ended.

There ya go, throat punch is always a good choice.
Posted By: _B78_ Re: Punching someone - 09/17/20
every day

Attached picture download.jpg
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Punching someone - 09/17/20
LOL, don't punch him, befriend him, get a back pack and load it with casting lead, boxes of ammunition, etc, etc, help him put it on for the trip to his vehicle, then trip the sombitch with your cane as he's going down the porch steps, the sidewalk and loaded pack will do the rest. smile
Posted By: Morewood Re: Punching someone - 09/17/20
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

Laughing!

LOL

Best however is when heels-up-Harris lovers can’t punctuate a simple internet post.

I'm confused. Is that directed at me?

If so; LOL
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Punching someone - 09/17/20
Turn the other cheek, or go all out Army hand, to hand. Stomp on the foot breaking 26 bones, Jamb the nosebone into the brain, blow to the solar plexis, male fist to the temple.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Punching someone - 09/17/20
Turn the other cheek, or go all out Army hand, to hand. Stomp on the foot breaking 26 bones, Jamb the nosebone into the brain, blow to the solar plexis, male fist to the temple.
Posted By: OldGrayWolf Re: Punching someone - 09/17/20
Dude probably needs punched anyway. Just follow your gut and do it already. You'll feel better. And he might learn to shut the fock up.🤣
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Punching someone - 09/17/20
just ignore him, its not worth the trouble.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Punching someone - 09/17/20
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Familiarity brings breeds contempt.

wink
Originally Posted by gunner500
LOL, don't punch him, befriend him, get a back pack and load it with casting lead, boxes of ammunition, etc, etc, help him put it on for the trip to his vehicle, then trip the sombitch with your cane as he's going down the porch steps, the sidewalk and loaded pack will do the rest. smile

Damn, yer a mean sumbitch, I like it!!
Originally Posted by wabigoon

You scare me sometimes Wabbi.........
Have you ever warned the sucker he's a pain in the ass and if he doesnt stay away from you that you will give him a pain?
Originally Posted by ironbender

wink

I dont really think he was interested in breeding with the guy, I could be wrong... .
Posted By: Ranger_Green Re: Punching someone - 09/17/20

Works for me.
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Punching someone - 09/17/20
Originally Posted by 12344mag

grin
Posted By: efw Re: Punching someone - 09/17/20

I'm confused. Is that directed at me?

If so; LOL

Sorry yes my lol was cuz that was good.

The other comment was for the OP.
Posted By: Sharpsman Re: Punching someone - 09/17/20
It's post like this that make me see how far down the drain this forum has gone the last ten years!!!
Posted By: ringworm Re: Punching someone - 09/17/20
Your a puss.
Well, you asked.

How about telling him to his face that you don't like him or his attitude or disposition and if he keeps coming around you'll likely fold his teeth back?

Direct approach.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

grin

Gun, you been running around with dimocraps or Blackwater opps?
Originally Posted by ironbender

wink

Hahaha. Thanks iron. I dont think my freaking spell check likes "breeds". wink

This POC will let the most rediculous crap go by if my finger is off a little and yet changes other words at will.
Posted By: Heym06 Re: Punching someone - 09/17/20
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
It's post like this that make me see how far down the drain this forum has gone the last ten years!!!

Another decade, not much is the same as it was ten years ago!
Posted By: Hubert Re: Punching someone - 09/18/20
Originally Posted by Sharpsman

It hasent gone anywhere.. the asshat was like over 10 years ago... I just stay away from him...
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Punching someone - 09/18/20

Give it time and he’ll end up getting an invitation to HuntnShoots house of ass kick.

😎
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: Punching someone - 09/18/20
Daughter said an old dude smashed his grocery cart into mouthy young liberal puke in her checkstand line today knocking him to ground.

Demonrat was giving the old guy a bad time for accidentally bumping him and not wearing his mask over his nose. At somepoint the old guy ripped his mask off and threw it in the direction of Libtard Puke. More words exchanged until the old guy had enough. Bam and down goes the scumbag.

Managers broke it up after that.

Its getting chippy out there.

Posted By: local_dirt Re: Punching someone - 09/18/20
Shuffleboard bully.
Posted By: readonly Re: Punching someone - 09/18/20

probably reminds you of yourself
Posted By: MontanaMarine Re: Punching someone - 09/18/20
Not in person, but Bill Maher has that effect on me whenever he opens his pie-hole on tv.
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Punching someone - 09/18/20

You sound perfectly normal to me.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Punching someone - 09/18/20
Kinda like this?

https://leakreality.com/video/7025/two-men-discuss-their-views-on-racism

This comment made me laugh.

An den a big white elbow come outa nowhere and de lights went out.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Punching someone - 09/18/20
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Not in person, but Bill Maher has that effect on me whenever he opens his pie-hole on tv.

Lol. Me too.

Actually, I can't stand to look at him.
Posted By: Skankhunt42 Re: Punching someone - 09/18/20
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

Lol. Me too.

Actually, I can't stand to look at him.

Yep, Bill Maher and Trevor Noah. Can't stand to listen to or look at either.
Posted By: tzone Re: Punching someone - 09/18/20

Every Fu ckin day.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Punching someone - 09/18/20
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Give it time and he’ll end up getting an invitation to HuntnShoots house of ass kick.

😎

Heh!
Posted By: Dave_Keith Re: Punching someone - 09/18/20
I know that guy...........

I'll slap him fo ya !!!
Posted By: shaman Re: Punching someone - 09/18/20
Don't underestimate old dudes.

We had a little old guy that used to creep around the streets near our house. He used to come into the barber shop I went to-- even if he didn't get a haircut.

One day a group of street hoods tried to hassle him. He didn't do anything at first, but finally somebody got the fuse lit. That little old guy poked his assailant in the neck with his finger tips. When the kid brought his hands up to his throat, the guy brought his knee up to meet the guy's nose and then stomped the stuffing out of him while he writhed on the sidewalk. The other hoodlums fled.

"I too old to dick with 'em." said the guy. It turned out he'd been assigned to coast watchers in WWII and had to work over Japanese on a few occasions.
© 24hourcampfire