Home
Posted By: jaguartx Unreal POS Wray. - 09/17/20
Says white supremacist groups are a significant problem, with no numbers to back him up.

Antifa an Ideology, not an organization.

https://foxlexington.com/news/natio...ntifa-is-an-ideology-not-an-organization
Posted By: Sako76 Re: Unreal POS Wray. - 09/17/20
I wonder what he thinks about Antifa and BLM? What an asswipe!
Posted By: K22 Re: Unreal POS Wray. - 09/17/20
And here is Fox News at its finest.

https://twitter.com/M2Madness/status/1306718167184609287
Posted By: 30Gibbs Re: Unreal POS Wray. - 09/17/20
Originally Posted by K22

Worst case of damage control ever seen. I that was controlled censorship with and agenda.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Unreal POS Wray. - 09/17/20
Originally Posted by Sako76
I wonder what he thinks about Antifa and BLM? What an asswipe!

He said Antifa is an ideology, therefore, it cant be labeled a terrorist org.
Originally Posted by K22

Too little, too late, im thinking, K. How about you?

PS. Thanks for that, bro.
Posted By: Bald1 Re: Unreal POS Wray. - 09/17/20
He needs to follow Comey out the [bleep] door. Slimy deep state asshat! Trump should fire him ASAP although probably after he wins re-election. Make Wray lead all the deep [bleep] that will be getting the axe.
Originally Posted by Bald1
He needs to follow Comey out the [bleep] door. Slimy deep state asshat! Trump should fire him ASAP although probably after he wins re-election. Make Wray lead all the deep [bleep] that will be getting the axe.

I think his Waterloo is in the books. Its a little disconcerting he could think he could get away with this BS with Trump. Makes one wonder if he isnt keeping things calm on the terrorists fronts while gathering information to be used in burning them later.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Unreal POS Wray. - 09/17/20

Yep
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Yep

As it stands, I would say gallows rather than door, guys.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Unreal POS Wray. - 09/17/20
His time is coming quickly.
Posted By: 22250rem Re: Unreal POS Wray. - 09/17/20
"Antifa an ideology, not an organization"............... WTF ???????? That's just like saying the KKK is an ideology and not an organization. How about we call Isis a religious sect and not an organization while we're at it. GMAFB.
Posted By: K22 Re: Unreal POS Wray. - 09/18/20
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by K22

Too little, too late, im thinking, K. How about you?

PS. Thanks for that, bro.

The controlled narrative Media means they control both sides, the left side.......CNN, MSNBC, ect. and the Right side...............Fox.
I understand the few bones Fox throughs to the public, but it is nothing more than just that.

As for Wray, the book "The Art of War" is the playbook. If you've read it, then you understand what is going on.
Posted By: SCgman1 Re: Unreal POS Wray. - 09/18/20
Originally Posted by K22

She doesn't look half bad for an alien..........fox news, fair and balanced.
Posted By: SPQR70AD Re: Unreal POS Wray. - 09/18/20
why is anyone surprised at our white hating communist govt? this has been going on for years. FBI (F orever B othering I talians) created PANTIFA. that is why they are protecting them. they could easily use RICO on BLM and antifa. oops that is only for the mafia and once in a while the hells angels. FBI should be crushed and 90% of them chained together on a glacier in the north pole
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Unreal POS Wray. - 09/18/20
No one should believe the pack of liars in the FBI ever. The government has proven they can not ever be trusted.
Posted By: DMc Re: Unreal POS Wray. - 09/18/20
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Yep

I’ve had about all the “later” I can stomach. I say jail these azz wipes or get on the list to join them. Vindication is coming. Sooner rather than “later”.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Unreal POS Wray. - 09/18/20
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Says white supremacist groups are a significant problem, with no numbers to back him up.

Antifa an Ideology, not an organization.

https://foxlexington.com/news/natio...ntifa-is-an-ideology-not-an-organization

TRUST WRAY
Q
© 24hourcampfire