Home
Dear Governor Newsom you don’t know me but I’m one of your CA citizens. That truck you are standing by is my dads work truck. He has had that thing for as long as I can remember. That land with all the rubble your standing next too, that’s my house I grew up in. You never got my parents permission to go on our property, nor did you ask if we needed help. What you did do is take my families loss and parade it all over social media and news networks to push your agenda.
That agenda can wait, right now you should be caring about the families of this state. Thankfully this community is #mountainstrong and we will thrive.

Our burned out house is not a photo op

Normally I'm inured to brazen political scheming and pandering, but what caught my eye about this story was the holistic forest manager son named "Trampas".

Dad must've been a fan of The Virginian.

Interesting,

thanks for that Morewood
Harris looked more masculine than Newsome.

Just posturing for the cameras.
Cameltoe bought some spiffy new boots bought for the occasion.
Two hucksters playing for the sheep that follow them.
Most politicians are just looking for photo ops like these to show the underclass how much they care.

Looks like a pealed open gun safe next to the fireplace.
Originally Posted by AB2506

Originally Posted by 12344mag

It has always annoyed me that rich kids would buy and wear "faux" military style apparel and therefore imply that they are rugged. Gavin's skateboard sneakers, while matching in color to his outfit, are in contrast to the rest of his designer outfit.

They look like cool kids that just got out of class and are exchanging information on this weekend's parties.
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
Originally Posted by AB2506

Originally Posted by 12344mag

It has always annoyed me that rich kids would buy and wear "faux" military style apparel and therefore imply that they are rugged. Gavin's skateboard sneakers, while matching in color to his outfit, are in contrast to the rest of his designer outfit.

They look like cool kids that just got out of class and are exchanging information on this weekend's parties.

Send him somewhere requiring Bush clothing and see how long that chit lasts.
One video I saw (maybe in the link above, but I didn't check), the camera guy says "ok, we got the shot, we can go ahead and leave now".
What- - - - - -no video of Camel Toe giving Newsome a BJ?
We could always spot a corporate type visiting a worksite based on the bright unused orange vest with the packaging folds still visible.

Trespassing on property, regardless of its condition, is a crime. These politicians were poaching a photo-op.
It's really hard to imagine 2 bigger POS than those 2.

MM
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
What- - - - - -no video of Camel Toe giving Newsome a BJ?

You have to realize by now that she is in the power seat.

Gavin would be giving her head if she asked.
Maybe the State of CA will pay for the rebuilding of the house.
They look giddy.
I am sure they got right on the phone to apologize and won’t ever do that sort of shameless propagandizing again.
You know this place is getting weird when guys are posting articles from Russia Today on the Fire haha
She a bleck hoe
Sukkin SF Willie Off >>>>>> Playin Top 4 Sleepy Joe
They got the Marxist Daniel Ortega uniform look
© 24hourcampfire