Home
שבת שלום ו שנה טובה

I know I'm one of the few Jews here, but I still believe that our New Year is a time to send everyone best wishes for a sweet, healthy and happy new year, whether you celebrate it now, in January or some other time. There are only one or two folks here who I would exclude from the wish (the left wing trolls and the idiot who hunts cattle with a bow), but I truly appreciate the wit and wisdom of the campfire and will include everyone in my prayers for the coming year.
Best wishes to you also Remsen.
Shanah Tovah. Remsen
Same to you Remsen
"We are all Jews here"
Wait a minute, you guys pray?
Best wishes to you as well sir.
Shanah Tovah and be careful not to fall in.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Wait a minute, you guys pray?

I think in the missionary position.

😬😎
Happy Hanukkah Remsen...Get a 🎄 tree this year and atone.

😂😎
At first I thought the title said Happy Jew Year.

JK, Happy New Year to you
Shanah Tovah! Godspeed.
שבת שלום ושנה טובה גם לכם. השיקסה של אמא שלי, אז אני .......

...am goy-ish.
Best wishes to you, Remsen!!!
Originally Posted by Remsen
שבת שלום ו שנה טובה

I know I'm one of the few Jews here, but I still believe that our New Year is a time to send everyone best wishes for a sweet, healthy and happy new year, whether you celebrate it now, in January or some other time. There are only one or two folks here who I would exclude from the wish (the left wing trolls and the idiot who hunts cattle with a bow), but I truly appreciate the wit and wisdom of the campfire and will include everyone in my prayers for the coming year.

You're one of the greatest members here, Remsen. Wishing you a sincere happy and healthy new year.
Happy New Year and best wishes, Remsen.
Happy New Year.
I think I'll have a Reuben for dinner to celebrate.
Hi Remsen - did not know know that you are Jewish and your greeting reminds me of many experiences with friends while growing up. Rosh Hashana was a special time every year and often I was invited to have dinner with buddies and eat those delicacies special to the occasion. Yum. Of course, was not invited to dinner on Yom Kippur. I don't fast well. Wishing you many good moments as you celebrate the year. l'shanah tovah
Thank you and same to you.
Thanks and back at ya Remsen.

You ever make it up to the Flathead Valley give us Flatheadians a holler.
Hope you have a good year.

And many good times.
Cheers Mate, hope you have a good one too !
L'shenah tovah tikka tayvu. Apples and honey!
Just calculated that 0.02% of the population has managed to dominate control of the world. Congrats and Happy Happy!
Leave it to the Jews to figure out how to leave the rest of us behind to clean up 2020!

Happy New Year Remsen, all the best to you and yours.
שבת שלום ו שנה טובה

Indeed.

L’shenah Tovah .
happy new year to you and yours

mike r
Happy new one and good fortune on getting Trump as yer POTUS again, bro.
Lets have a drink to our foreskins, may they RIP, wherever they are......
Happy New Year Remsen!!
Happy new year,What year is it?
This information woulda been more useful last night, on new year's *eve*.
Cheers Remsen.
Happy new year Remsen! May you have many more good years!
Happy New Year!
Originally Posted by FatCity67
"We are all Jews here"

ditto
L'shanah tovah! May you have a good year and a sweet year.
Thank you to everyone. I'd like to think that the passing of RBG (yimach Shmo-that's a good Hebrew curse meaning "may her name be erased") is a special gift to reward us. It is actually an interesting thing that today is the start of the closing of the book of life for the year. If you're religious, the fact that the old devil died today has significance, in that G-d kept her from being written in the book of life for another year.

This is a joyous holiday indeed.
Happy New Year Remsen. I concur.
Is mazle tov the right thing to say?
(Despite the misspelling)
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Happy New Year.
I think I'll have a Reuben for dinner to celebrate.

FTS I’m a goyam, I’m having a BLT. BUT HAPPY NEW YEAR regardless.
I would have converted if not for the whole bacon deal.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Best wishes to you, Remsen!!!

Jumping Josephat!

Yes Sir!
I hope that means 2020 is over.
RBG going toes up might be a good sign.
If HRC, AOC, and some of the other ASSes, point their toes up,
we will know we turned the corner.

Happy New Year!
Thank you Remsen. A good year for you and peace on the Sabbath.

Happy New Year and best wishes to you too.
Remsen,

Nice take on RBG there. Much appreciate your oultook.

May no one else get the last marbled rye and may all the lox be fresh.
Wishing you a healthy, happy and prosperous 5781!
HNY, even though the timing you folks have is suspect.

There is no astronomical correlation I can see?
Lunar.
May your cream cheese on your bagel be home made.....

Dam I miss that.......
Happy New Year Remsen
Happy New Year, though are sometimes here, and sometimes there....
I agree with "Happy New Year" to all you guys. Is it 2021 yet? 2020 has been tough. Better days ahead.
Happy New Year to you too, Remsen!
Happy new year
שבת שלום ו שנה טובה

Same to you Remsen....

Bet its hard to locate a Synagogue in Montana.....
I believe it's 5781. JM
Originally Posted by _B78_
Lunar.

?
Happy New Year Remsen!
Happy New Year!
May the Days of Awe bring you peace.
would be nice to know if you, OP, are devout, just joking, or somewhere in between...i've known all kinds
שבת שלום ו שנה טובה

Remsen
Thank you. Deeply appreciated. May this be a wonderful year for you too.
Jim
© 24hourcampfire