Home
seems to me that fellas i have shot with both in comp and with a bottle..... mr dickle. i should be able to talk to. but i guess i dont set the rules so im just wonderin.
Uhhh....

[Linked Image]

Attached picture confused.jpg
Well, you could always drink too much, throw a hissy fit and then post a call out thread on the subject matter.
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Well, you could always drink too much, throw a hissy fit and then post a call out thread on the subject matter.

J,

I'm trying to remember the guy's name that used to get drunk and post unintelligible stuff. Maybe this is the same dude back under a new name?

Or his cousin?
nope.... i shoot a b78 in 6mm rem. if you have shot against me, you know me. old man shoot 270. if you have shot against him, you know him. good luck. a few know.
Originally Posted by _B78_
nope.... i shoot a b78 in 6mm rem. if you have shot against me, you know me. old man shoot 270. if you have shot against him, you know him. good luck. a few know.

Kawi?
That was my first thought.

Thanks for the reminder.
Originally Posted by Valsdad
That was my first thought.

Thanks for the reminder.

I miss Kawi's posts. They were all like code that had to be deciphered.

Done, done, and done.

What specifically, makes you boys so memorable?
We are from Louisiana. Ever been to a get together in New Mexico? My dad is one of the best. His friends are above reproach. I dont drop names. Some of the best people ever!
We are from Louisiana. Ever been to a get together in New Mexico? My dad is one of the best. His friends are above reproach. I dont drop names. Some of the best people ever!

Well, unless they are in to mind reading you may actually want to give them a shout out so they know you are looking.
Not askin for anyone to read my mind just askin an honest question.

That’s great but doesn’t answer the question.
There a couple fellas i would like to see and talk to again. Mr bens passing brought a new set of priorities. Same with mr howell. I missed an opportunity besides a handshake. If the newer blood doesnt come together and pass on what we have learned then what have we accomplished ? Food for thought. Regardless of what anyone thought of the person( i am fully aware of what some people thought) the knowledge and time they spent to their craft is to be respected and passes on.

Screw this, I am out as you are just too much work.
My name is alan. Oldman03 is my dad.
Alan is good people. miles
Nutz.

Your dad is down here working with me now.

Great guy, that Randy is! smile

Good to meet you, Alan.
seems to me that fellas i have shot with both in comp and with a bottle..... mr dickle. i should be able to talk to. but i guess i dont set the rules so im just wonderin.

Others who've wondered this seem to be able to PM at about the 30 post mark.
old man shoot 270. (I repeat) old man shoot 270.

I think this is code for the allies are landing in Normandy, again.

I'm trying to remember the guy's name that used to get drunk and post unintelligible stuff. Maybe this is the same dude back under a new name?

uhh, Mr. root ?
Hey Alan! How’s that baby? Y’all doing ok? Take care!

Bob
THIS IS MAINSAIL WITH A TEST COUNT. TESTING 1,2,3,4,5. 5,4,3,2,1.
B78, tell Francis B. hello. Don't know if he is still in the game anymore, I have been away from S.La. for 10 years, hiding out here in the Ouachita Mtns.
Alan, I thought that was you as soon as you said my old man is one of the best.
Screw this, I am out as you are just too much work.
Understandable reaction but, in this case, the fellow is well worth the efforts. Hi Alan, send me a PM if you wish - we will get it done.
Paul
Glad someone is gettn some work out of him!
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Your dad is down here working with me now.

Great guy, that Randy is! smile

Good to meet you, Alan.

i need to run up so i can meet him.
Both of them, Dad and son, are some of the best people you could ever know...

but then that applies pretty much to everyone who were part of the Quemado Crowd...

Heck, even some of the worst of them were tolerable, I hear... like that Seafire fruit cake...

Sadly we lost one of our own recently when Mudhen passed...

Alan, Happy as hell to see ya here....

As Miles said, Alan's Good People... and If Miles Sez it, you can take it to the bank...
Originally Posted by Stophel
Uhhh....

[Linked Image]

You mean, "Huhh". Me too.
Hey mr bob kids growing like crazy. Would love to bring her and the wife to meet everyone.
You can't send PM's here until you have 20 posts. It's a safeguard against trolls and scammers in the Classifieds.

As I write this you show 28 posts so try sending a PM now.

Just not to me, Mama told me not to talk to strangers...

You can send me a Pm big fella, say...what are ya ? About a size 14 maybe?
Welcome Alan, Your oldman is tops in my book. Do me a favor, next time you see him give him a hug, big kiss on the cheek and tell him Paul from Michigan says HI! grin

Like has been said you should be able to PM now if you can't the guy to get ahold of is Rick Bin, he's the gate keeper. If you can't get ahold of him for some reason let me know and I'll get in touch with him for you.

If you need anything, please feel free to get a hold of me.

Oh yeah, be careful of that slumlord fella, He's from Tennessee............
Originally Posted by Seafire

Sadly we lost one of our own recently when Mudhen passed...

Damn, I hate to hear that. I always enjoyed his posts. RIP, sir.
Originally Posted by jwall

uhh, Mr. root ?

Nope

kawi,

he was a real hoot, especially around 11PM PST or PDT on a Friday night.

kolofardos mentioned his posts were like code that needed deciphering............except he was the only one with the deciphering machine........if one even existed.
Alan,

folks are giving you high praises.

I hope you stick around.

Don't be afraid to decode your messages for us non-Louisianans.
delete
© 24hourcampfire