Home
Posted By: AB2506 How long before they bury RBG? - 09/19/20
I ask this because the Demonrats paraded John Lewis around for almost a month before they threw dirt on his coffin.

Piglosi and Shumer will want her lying in state until the election if they can.

Shes their Hive Queen. Its gonna be a chit show for a few weeks.
Posted By: ftbt Re: How long before they bury RBG - 09/19/20
She’s Jewish. No sure if she was an observant or orthodox or even a practicing Jew. However, generally speaking, Jewish law normally requires a burial within 24 hours after death. This weekend is Rosh Hashanah (Jewish New Year - 5781 if you are counting). So, if Jewish law is followed, Monday would probably be the earliest. However, because she is a “Saint” to all the liberal / progressive / Commie whack-jobs, the collective will no doubt need more time to gather / assemble for her funeral.
Delay, Delay, Delay, .

Agenda.
She will be pickled and put in the Smithsonian. It will become a liberal right of passage to pay her a visit.
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
She will be pickled and put in the Smithsonian. It will become a liberal right of passage to pay her a visit.

So...just a change of venue?
Hang her in a tree.
I caught a bunch of heat on my fb page after saying good riddance. She did some good things early on in her career but lately not so much. People are roasting me, haha
They'll want to spend Christmas together.
Posted By: TomT Re: How long before they bury RBG - 09/19/20
I’m actually surprised they declared her dead. I fully expected to see Chucky Cheese Schumer and Antsy Piglos under each of RPG’s armpits, a la “Weekend @ Ginsbergs”, AT LEAST until 11/04/2020, if not 11/04/2024.
Maybe she can be a Body Worlds exhibit
Month of sundays at least. They are gonna draw it out as long as they can. I expect somewhere about mid mardi grass they will let that woman rest. Regardless of what regular folks think about her. I bet xinn is havin a hissy fit. Dunno dont watch trash.
At least we got other news than kung flu👍
Depends how long it takes to untie all the strings Pelosi/Schumer used to manipulate her... Also one needs to find a candle to melt the wax down.
she's been dead for a year or so,they just been propping her up when they needed to
she's been dead for a year or so,they just been propping her up when they needed to.

i bet she votes for biden
How beautiful would it be to have the old craven bitch lying in State while the Senate votes to confirm a nominee! My money is still on Amy Barrett, a Catholic no less. Sort of Old Testament making way for New Testament.
She and I viewed the world quite differently.

Her votes strategically undermined much of what I hold dear about this world.

She played her hand to long.

But I will not hold contempt for a dead body.

------------

My own mother has transitioned to liquid morphine in the past week for her pancreatic cancer.

Yesterday, the hospice nurse told me of stories where some caregivers will take their own parent's liquid morphine themselves to get high... and substituted it with colored red water to fool the nurses.

I reserved my contempt for the living that do such things.
I'll bet they don't cremate her!
The Jews generally bury their dead.

BTW, Cash she made the seat political so we can certainly discuss her history of jurisprudence.
Originally Posted by bluefish
BTW, Cash she made the seat political so we can certainly discuss her history of jurisprudence.

Of course... I would never presume to tell a man what he may or may not discuss.

Besides, this is 24-hour campfire... and the discussions here range from a deeper close personal relationship with God...

To acid trip discussions of efflorescent vegetarian dust mites vs. digitally camouflage carnivorous bowl weevils.
Is any place taking bets as to whether RBG's death will have a longer or shorter news cycle than Kobe Bryant?
Originally Posted by cooper57m
Is any place taking bets as to whether RBG's death will have a longer or shorter news cycle than Kobe Bryant?

Who was Kobe Bryant?
Originally Posted by srwshooter
she's been dead for a year or so,they just been propping her up when they needed to

I honestly would have bet some serious money on her being dead. I suspected they had a doppelgänger to make appearances to keep up the charade.
They know that another Trump pick on the SCOTUS is gonna tank their agenda for at least a decade.
Hopefully this will motivate conservatives to get out the vote come November.
7mm
She was close friends with Antonin Scalia. He thought very highly of her even though they disagreed on almost all political issues. So out of respect for Scalia I won't bad mouth his close friend. She was what she was and other than political views she was a respectable person. And also she gave the Big C one hell of a fight.
The bitch died on jew years day, poetic justice!
They won't bury her till after she votes.
So I won't speak ill of the dead but I hope they don't drag her and her coffin around for a month on the "RBG Farewell tour" like they do for some other left wing icons. That's not only stupid but I consider it disrespectful of a deceased person.
Originally Posted by 22250rem
So I won't speak ill of the dead but I hope they don't drag her and her coffin around for a month on the "RBG Farewell tour" like they do for some other left wing icons. That's not only stupid but I consider it disrespectful of a deceased person.

Like they do pushing that veggie giffords around in her chair at 2A gun hate conventions/meetings.
When I think of those so vehemently against my personal beliefs.......cannot imagine being close friends. These days, even talking weather is controversial.....idiotic climate change.

The country is currently bifurcated. Politicians and Judges apparently aren't. Rulings affect the future of the Republic.

Ginsburg ruled against morality/religion at every opportunity. Pro-abortion.....Pro-[bleep]-matrimony.....yadda....yadda.

Yet the media has painted her picture for Sainthood.

Originally Posted by Filaman
She was close friends with Antonin Scalia. He thought very highly of her even though they disagreed on almost all political issues. So out of respect for Scalia I won't bad mouth his close friend. She was what she was and other than political views she was a respectable person. And also she gave the Big C one hell of a fight.

Originally Posted by cooper57m

How long did they shuffle James Brown's corpse around before they planted him? Aretha Franklin? John McCain? Maybe they'll try to set some sort of a record with Ruthie's funeral fiasco. Saint Ruthie.
Originally Posted by uncle joe
They won't bury her till after she votes.

laugh laugh

Some damn good reasons for their friendship. Too bad some on here can't handle that.
Scalia was friends with everybody, he even took Kagan hunting.
Vladimir Lenin died in 1924- - - - -they haven't buried him yet. I'm sure some dummycraps (communists) would love to have their American hero beat that record!
November 4.
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

Some damn good reasons for their friendship. Too bad some on here can't handle that.

More bullshit. She was a liberal Biotch of the first order. She thought the constitution was a living document that could be changed. May she rest in Hell.

Rub her left foot and get 20 more years of abortions?
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Too bad it wasn't Dick Cheney that took her hunting.
Heck, she's been a potted plant for how long?

what difference does it really make now...

you have to compliment her good graces to pass in September to give the Republicans time to replace her with a conservative Candidate...She certainly gets a lot of points for that in my book...
Heck, I am waiting for the passing of Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters and a host of other democRATs fruit cakes...

I'd love to be celebrating and reminded daily for 6 months or more of their passing...

I certainly have a lot more respect for RGB, than I do those Haggs....
Posted By: sse Re: How long before they bury RBG - 09/19/20
Originally Posted by auk1124

Rub her left foot and get 20 more years of abortions?

LOL
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Too bad it wasn't Dick Cheney that took her hunting.

LOL
Four months.
i do wonder what level of functioning she had leading up to this
until birds peck on her

Crows are known to behave strangely around their dead: they gather around and squawk loudly nearby.

The idea that it is part of some sort of ritual funeral has often been proposed.

But what they are actually doing has largely remained a mystery, as scientists had little to rely on except anecdotal evidence of such behaviour.

A team has now set out to unpick just why crows act so attentively around their fallen brethren.

© 24hourcampfire