Home
Posted By: rte BLM Member Murders Three People. - 09/20/20
Black Lives Matter Activist Wearing ‘Justice for Breonna Taylor’ Shirt Walked into a Louisville Bar and Murdered Three People.

[Linked Image from thegatewaypundit.com]

A black male walked into a Louisville bar owned by a retired police officer and shot three random people at point blank range on Friday night — while wearing a Justice for Breonna Taylor shirt.

The suspect was smiling from ear to ear as he was arrested for the shooting at Bungalow Joe’s Bar and Grill.

Michael E. Rhynes Jr., 33, was arrested just after midnight Saturday after police found him crawling in brush near the restaurant, according to a report from WDRB.

The shooter was wearing a “Justice for Breonna Taylor” t-shirt. Naturally, the national media has completely ignored this story — which certainly would not have been the case if a mass shooter had been wearing a “Trump” shirt. Taylor became a Black Lives Matter martyr after being killed by Louisville Police during a “‘knock and announce” raid, during which her drug dealer boyfriend shot at police.

Two of the victims were white and one was black.

Toreon Jermaine Hudson, 26, and William Scott Smallwood, 48, were pronounced dead at the scene, while Steven Matthew Head, 24, died from his injuries at University Hospital.

One of the victims was the fiancé of the bar manager and all three of the men worked together.Police have not yet announced the killer’s motivation for the attack.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ed-louisville-bar-murdered-three-people/
A guy walks into a bar wearing a Black Lives Matter t-shirt and kills three random people...........

I'd say the motivation is quite clear.
It will be interesting to see the Louisville police's response. They have a reputation for not being particularly tolerant. In fact, I'm surprised they didn't kill the suspect when they found him.
He’ll probably be let lose by a Soros funded DA
Originally Posted by stevelyn
A guy walks into a bar wearing a Black Lives Matter t-shirt and kills three random people...........

Yeah, but thats not what he was wearing... and Im not sure where they got the notion he was a BLM activist either... seems to be “maybe not the full truth news” hahaha if you don’t want to use the term “fake news” against your beloved hahaha
Louisville serves as the negro magnet in Kentucky. That's about all it's good for. It makes Louisville a schitthole, but it keeps much of the rest of the state relatively free from negroes.

32.8%

http://www.city-data.com/city/Louisville-Kentucky.html
Yeah but the murder was mostly peaceful...
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Louisville serves as the negro magnet in Kentucky. That's about all it's good for. It makes Louisville a schitthole, but it keeps much of the rest of the state relatively free from negroes.

32.8%

http://www.city-data.com/city/Louisville-Kentucky.html

We have more than our fair share here thanks to nearby Ft. Campbell.
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

Yeah, but thats not what he was wearing... and Im not sure where they got the notion he was a BLM activist either... seems to be “maybe not the full truth news” hahaha if you don’t want to use the term “fake news” against your beloved hahaha

You have a link as to what he was not wearing?
KY has the death penalty. That fool will have a date with the needle.

So what WAS he wearing?

He was wearing black skin.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

He was wearing black skin.

And killed a black patron.

Equal Opportunity Shooter.

Would read as 1st degree, Pre-meditated it appears.
Perhaps he will meet his well deserved end in county. Bless his soul. Be Well, RZ.
I think all us honkies oughta riot, burn, and loot X3
© 24hourcampfire