Home
https://nationalfile.com/professor-...d-die-before-the-election-now-suspended/
Hahaha! Thats too bad. Finally got out of the basement.....and now is looking for a job.

Columbia is probably hiring.......
Oh,.....and this.

https://www.hebrewsurnames.com/MOSHER

Every.Single.Time.
,...must have been a New Years resolution,...wishing death on Trump supporters.
Hmmm....has more of a Baptist look than a Jewish look to her.

Maybe she converted......
Of course she does. US universities are riddled with Bolsheviks. Bolshevism is only attractive to the seriously mentally deranged with psychopathic tendencies.
Diet needed - badly!
Bad part is the students in the article defending her and calling it ‘free speech’.
Originally Posted by Heeler
Bad part is the students in the article defending her and calling it ‘free speech’.

Well,....she definitely has the right to freedom of speech. But she doesn't have a right to have a job.
Yep. Some people just don’t get it
I need somebody to trim my Queen Palms and cut the suckers off my Giant Mahogany.

She just needs an extendable 30' ladder.

Hope it doesn't fall off !

Lol. smile
I mean she probably has a better chance of catching the Wuhan than me. Doesn’t appear to miss a meal.
Jennifer...

Damn... another name/visual shot to hell.
Originally Posted by AKduck
I mean she probably has a better chance of catching the Wuhan than me. Doesn’t appear to miss a meal.

Snacks neither.
Marshall U (Penney Marshall college) is about 30 miles from the house. A year or two after Kent State fiasco a guy I knew was going to Marshall and came home telling us a professor of his tole the students the National Guard shot the Kent state students with hollow points. I through a BS flag on it. The old boy didn't take it well. I almost sorta feel bad about it. grin
She has the right to say what she wants of course, but not on the school’s dime during class.
She represents the school. Doesn’t even have to be during class.
Reality.
Oy vey! I'm shocked!
I have encountered many creatures and beasts on land and sea. Whales do not impress or frighten me.
I feel the same about Biden supporters.
Not sure but I think it might be her in this undated photo.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
she better watch what she says. karma is a beeotch and shes about 100 lbs into the "pre-existing conditions" territory. fuggen ugly sow commie bitch.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Hahaha! Thats too bad. Finally got out of the basement.....and now is looking for a job.

Columbia is probably hiring.......

Maybe I missed it, but I did not read where she is out of a job.

Administrative Leave while the school (her fellow liberal POS) investigate.

Might be fired, might get a raise and a promotion?
© 24hourcampfire