Home

Authorities have detained a person suspected of mailing President Trump a package containing the highly-toxic poison ricin, an official said Sunday.

The suspect was picked up by US Customs and Border Protection agents, a federal law enforcement official told NBC News. Other details about the suspect and arrest were not immediately available.

It was reported Saturday that federal officials last week intercepted an envelope addressed to the White House containing the poisonous substance.

The package was detected at a government facility that screens mail addressed to the White House and President Donald Trump.

Two tests were done to confirm the presence of ricin in the package, law enforcement sources told CNN.

In 2018, a former sailor was arrested in Utah for allegedly sending envelopes containing the unprocessed source of ricin — seeds from the castor plant — to Trump at the White House and also to the Pentagon.
The suspect was picked up by US Customs and Border Protection agents,

WTH?
I have a suggestion for the "spices" to put on his evening jail meal. I think they're in the evidence locker.
Reportedly it was a woman.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/20/us/politics/ricin-white-house-trump.html
Canadian woman .
Originally Posted by Rick n Tenn
Canadian woman .

Unfortunately we have to many of these crazies
Do people think Melania walks out to the mailbox in the afternoon, and gets the mail?
"Donald, here, this one is for you".
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Do people think Melania walks out to the mailbox in the afternoon, and gets the mail?
"Donald, here, this one is for you".

Apparently.
Canadian DIMOCRAP woman .
FIXT
Oh, BTW, lieberals, we could have done that to Zero, but we Rs arent as dumb as that.
she should not be sent back to Canada, she should be executed
I'm confused. The package contained "ricin" or "castor seeds"? If just the seeds (which it seems) what's the big deal? Are the seeds poison, too?
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer
I'm confused. The package contained "ricin" or "castor seeds"? If just the seeds (which it seems) what's the big deal? Are the seeds poison, too?

Apparently they contain ricin.

News to me.
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer

"The Joint Terrorism Task Force in Washington has been leading the investigation into who sent an envelope containing ricin to the White House, addressed to President Trump, in recent days, as well as other envelopes containing ricin sent to a sheriff’s office and a detention facility in Texas.

Once discovered, the substance in the envelopes was confirmed to be ricin, a poison that is part of the waste produced when castor oil is made and has no known antidote."

From the link posted.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Canadian DEMONCRAP woman .

FIXT
Oh, BTW, lieberals, we could have done that to Zero, but we Rs arent as dumb as that.

Short memory?
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ricin-white-house-envelope-arrested/
Canadian DIMOCRAP woman .
FIXT

Canada doesn't have Democrats...at least by that name.
Pretty dumb to think Trump opens his own mail.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
she should not be sent back to Canada, she should be executed

I’m good with that
© 24hourcampfire