Home
From the University of Wisconsin:

As of today, the University has completed or is currently investigating nearly 450 students and 9 student organizations for public health violations. Of these, 14 students were referred for emergency suspension. If a student repeatedly or intentionally violates the University’s public health expectations, there are real consequences that could affect their academic future.

Can a University declare a public health violation? I thought that had to be done by a public health agency. Would an expelled student be able to sue?
Their school, their rules.
Probably enforced thru a code of conduct agreement that students signed when they came to campus.
What about those fraternity groupie girls who have been spreading STDs for years?
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
What about those fraternity groupie girls who have been spreading STDs for years?

Perfectly fine
Originally Posted by Snyper
Their school, their rules.

It’s been a one way street for years. Along time ago the left was smart enough to get most of there pet groups granted protected status. The right allows itself to be singled out for discrimination.
Muslims, lgbtq, minority race groups and other left leaning groups all have Federally protected rights. I can’t think of one single right leaning class of people that has a federally protected anti discrimination status.

I always asked them to wear a mask, and a bag over their heads, no big deal.

Any photos?
Universities are useless money sinks.
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Any photos?

Asking for a friend
Mr. Burns
© 24hourcampfire