Home
Posted By: steve4102 FOX and Soros - 09/21/20
Here is a good read on the Media (FOX) and Soros.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/fox-news-preventing-negative-reporting-george-soros/
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: FOX and Soros - 09/21/20
There might be something there.

Ok don't freak out but this is an interesting story from the New York Times and it appears to be providing cover for Fox News on this issue.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/18/technology/fox-news-george-soros.html
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: FOX and Soros - 09/21/20
If Bill Barr did nothing else in his entire tenure but indict George Soros, he would be an American hero.
Posted By: crshelton Re: FOX and Soros - 09/21/20
If Bill Barr did nothing else in his entire tenure but indict George Soros, he would be an American hero.

+1
Posted By: mathman Re: FOX and Soros - 09/21/20
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

I'd like that upped from indict to convict. Then we could erect a monument.
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: FOX and Soros - 09/21/20
Even if he did, indicting & getting a conviction for something really meaningful are 2 entirely different things.......................just sayin'.

MM
Clearly, convicting him of treason would be a dream. Right now, I would get a lot of pleasure out of him being indicted because that would open the door to a bunch of federal agency probes up his azz and all his connections. If actually done, it could make the McCarthy hearings look like Sesame Street.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: FOX and Soros - 09/21/20
Barr ain’t gunna do schit.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: FOX and Soros - 09/21/20
We are where we are at today because no one has been shot or in prison for being a traitor. No examples, no equal rule of law.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
We are where we are at today because no one has been shot or in prison for being a traitor. No examples, no equal rule of law.

Makes me wonder what a 2nd term Trump can do when he doesn't need to win re-election.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: FOX and Soros - 09/21/20
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Absolutely.
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: FOX and Soros - 09/21/20
They need to file RICO charges against Soros and his entire organization for election interference by a foreign national.
Posted By: Raeford Re: FOX and Soros - 09/21/20
[quote=JakeBlues
Makes me wonder what a 2nd term Trump can do when he doesn't need to win re-election.
[/quote]

'They' know and this scares the piss outta 'them'
Posted By: steve4102 Re: FOX and Soros - 09/21/20
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
They need to file RICO charges against Soros and his entire organization for election interference by a foreign national.

Who’s “they”?
Barr, don’t be ridiculous.
© 24hourcampfire