Home
I will be calling their offices letting them know I will financially support their next opponents if they vote against Trump's pick.

I would ask all conservatives to do the same. Soldotna 907 262 4220, Ketchican 907 225 6880.

Collins - Augusta, Maine 207 622 8414.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I will be calling their offices letting them know I will financially support their next opponents if they vote against Trump's pick.

I would ask all conservatives to do the same. Soldotna 907 262 4220, Ketchican 907 225 6880.

Good post, Jag.
Give them HELL brother!
I'm betting the vote will happen after election day.

The politicians feel safer then.
A lot of folks are forgetting McSally. She’s in a tight race against a real gun grabber. I recently sent her a donation.
Suggest all freedom lovers do the same. Hasbeen
Dems better worry more about their own like Manchin and Jones. Jones would be pure toast in Alabama to vote no, but then again he’s probably toast either way.
I'll call as well. May not hurt to add in that not only will I personally donate to their opponent but will also solicit donations for the opponent from 50 people.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Good post, Jag.

Great post. Blow their phones up.
I will be calling their offices letting them know I will financially support their next opponents if they vote against Trump's pick. I would ask all conservatives to do the same. Soldotna 907 262 4220, Ketchican 907 225 6880.Collins - Augusta, Maine 207 622 8414.
Am thinking that I would make the message request a tad different - "unless they vote to approve Trump's pick"
The word is that McConnell has 50 votes plus Pence.

Collins, Murkowski, and Romney could defect and we still get a conservative judge seated.

There is a phenomena that goes on in Congress on these tough votes that you need to be aware of. The House Speaker or Senate Majority leader will allow some party members to break ranks IF 1.) They have enough votes to get whatever passed and 2.) They need to vote against for re-election issues.

I don't see how voting against a Trump nominee helps Collins, and am not sure if Murkowski is up for re-election. I'm afraid we are stuck with Mitt for 4 more years, and beyond - unfortunately.

So, Collins could vote present, and then the nominee gets confirmed without Pence.

In any of those scenarios, Trump gets his pick and the Dems freak.
The problem with after the election day is if Kelly unseats McSally, then he may get seated right away, as that election is to fill McCain's unfinished term.
© 24hourcampfire