Home
I'm sitting outside enjoying a Scotch and a cigar, taking in the amplified breeze from a nearby tropical storm. There's just something about it.
Sounds cool to me👍

Enjoy
I enjoy it with the rain both in the Hill Country and here in Idaho. I did have a large cottonwood branch drop and hit my shop here. Fortunately no damage and the tree is now gone.
I've loved to watch storms as long as I can remember.
I used to live on a fairly large sailboat in the Keys. Nothing like going out enjoying a day and then anchoring offshore.

Comfortable breeze... mild seas... a good cigar and a glass of black rum.
Originally Posted by mathman
I'm sitting outside enjoying a Scotch and a cigar, taking in the amplified breeze from a nearby tropical storm. There's just something about it.
No. Not the kind of storms we have around here. If they're rains from a spent Gulf Storm, then yeah, especially after a long, dry spell when its been terrible-hot.
I know what you mean,i like it.
Not since I rode out a Hurricane in a soft top HMMWV. I have a new respect for Mother Nature after that adventure.

Old70
Negative ions.
Yes. Think its instinct that energizes animals when prior to when storms roll in.
Used to love to go down to the shore when the winds were blowing in SoCal.

I left once when they palm trees were bent WAY over.

Found out the 90mph gusts blew out condo windows on Coronado Island that night, the area I had parked was littered with palm fronds and junk out of the bay.

I'm not as fond of stuff over 60MPH as I used to be, too much of my stuff can get ruined.
A good blow is invigorating. .

Enjoying a north breeze here in Northern California..........

Cheers!
Love thunder and lighting. Watched a continuous light show for 4 hours rolling in here from Montana. Was still going on when I hit the sac. Edk
hold up a 1 iron, should be safe...
Ebens Head on Duck Harbor on Isle ah Haut Maine.

In Acadia NP. Drambuie is drink of choice. Till driven indoors.

If you look on the park map of Isle ah Haut there is a small white rectangle on Duck Harbor.

Not part of the park. Though government keeps trying to take it.

2 minute walk to Ebens Head. Rock point looking out.

Teeth to the wind.
nice and cool today, stayed in the seventy's all day, wind wasn't bad here.
drizzle all day
I tossed a yield sign into a tornado once.

Guess I was throwing caution to the wind.

If I had some good scotch and a fine cigar, I wouldn't give a damn if someone farted in my general direction. But yes, watching a storm roll in from the west over the Big Lake is something to behold.
YES, Indeed.

I love the ‘Out flow’ from storms. The breeze is KOOL ( pun ) and I HATE
Hot WX.

Eddie Rabbit said. “ I love a rainy night “.
I like your idea of energized. Lol
Meh.. looks like a Raider win tonight.

Good weather, good smoke, go Oakland A’s

Only way that could be better is a big pot of boiled peanuts.
© 24hourcampfire