Home
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

My girlfriend bought these tangerines yesterday in Asheville NC.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
And they are good! Product of South Africa. I haven't seen any import from South Africa in many, many years.
Is there hope for South Africa? No. I have older cousins there and advised them to head for Australia or the USA but they say they are too old. Waiting to hear really bad stuff about their demise.
Their largest export in the coming years will be white people.
We have some good friends at a church that immigrated from South Africa a few years ago. The stories they tell about their home country are horrific. They will not go back, even to visit.
South Africa is doomed. They put off the collapse for 30 years, whhich isn't bad, but it's coming.

No! The reasons are varied and obvious! memtb
Communist groids in charge.....
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Communist groids in charge.....

Yep.
Originally Posted by hatari
South Africa is doomed. They put off the collapse for 30 years, whhich isn't bad, but it's coming.

This and they have been spitting out citrus forever.
Most frightening thing is that the ruling ANC, once considered a terrorist organization, is now the moderate Party in South Africa. Bad times ahead.

https://www.cfr.org/in-brief/what-ancs-election-win-means-south-africa
I belong to a SA Farmer's page on FB. What goes on daily over there by these savages is nothing short of another Holocaust. Brutal, brutal, cro-magnum era behavior by these "people". And of course our press suppresses all of this. They will continue to literally bleed the country dry and by bleeding I literally mean the blood of white South Africans. Very sad.
Having done a lot of business there over the years, I will add corruption, corruption, corruption...……..
The whites of so. Africa are doomed,its genocide.this is OUR future if we let it happen!
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
We have some good friends at a church that immigrated from South Africa a few years ago. The stories they tell about their home country are horrific. They will not go back, even to visit.

A family here in our church with the same sentiments
© 24hourcampfire