Home
Posted By: Bristoe 45 shot, 10 killed - 09/22/20
This weekend in Chicago.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/...-shootings-gun-violence-sept-18-19-20-21

The weekend, which lasted from 5 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday, was less deadly than the previous weekend, which saw 12 killed and 42 wounded during the same timeframe.

But, overall, shootings and murders are up 50% compared to last year, according to Chicago Police Department statistics. Through Sept. 13, police have recorded 544 murders in 2020 compared to 364 murders during the same time in 2019.
Posted By: BuckHaggard Re: 45 shot, 10 killed - 09/22/20
I'm sure this is front page copy on NYT.
Posted By: Seafire Re: 45 shot, 10 killed - 09/22/20
and 99% of all of this happens to be courtesy of the "black community"...killing each other

Why should we care, when they don't seem to care?
Posted By: Bristoe Re: 45 shot, 10 killed - 09/22/20
55 shootings in 60 hours with 10 killings.

Crazy numbers.
Posted By: KFWA Re: 45 shot, 10 killed - 09/22/20
if anyone is wondering what BLM is doing with the millions of dollars in donations they have received in order to combat violence that African Americans are facing this is their answer in June

Right now, our programs are focused on civic engagement, expansion of chapters, Arts & Culture, organizing and digital advocacy resources and tools,” Scales explained during a Reddit “Ask Me Anything” session last week.
Posted By: 2legit2quit Re: 45 shot, 10 killed - 09/22/20
Leaders in major metropolitan areas have said they will continue to kill each other at a high rate unless Biden is elected.

Trump 2020
Posted By: Cariboujack Re: 45 shot, 10 killed - 09/22/20
BLM cares for black people about as much as Planned Parenthood cares about kids.
Posted By: jwall Re: 45 shot, 10 killed - 09/22/20
Originally Posted by Seafire
and 99% of all of this happens to be courtesy of the "black community"...killing each other

PREXACTLY ! ! ! !
Posted By: Magnum_Bob Re: 45 shot, 10 killed - 09/22/20
Hey, maybe some don't see it but it is exactly what makes BLM a effing joke. They shoot each other no big deal but one gets shot by a white cop they get bent and go back to their monkey in the jungle routine. Democrats are are just as big a pile of bs as the blacks on this. All suits the liberal agenda to disarm the country. Mb
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: 45 shot, 10 killed - 09/22/20
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
BLM cares for black people about as much as Planned Parenthood cares about kids.

Yep. Just another weekend in Chitcago. Maybe BLM will burn that schitthole to the ground.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: 45 shot, 10 killed - 09/22/20

More winning. I say drop in a few crates of Hi-Points and a dozen cases of ammo and turn on the police scanner.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: 45 shot, 10 killed - 09/22/20
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Crazy numbers.

That will cost the taxpayers about $20 -30 million.
When the numbers get this high, it really makes you wonder how long it can go on before the city runs out of participants.
Posted By: kennymauser Re: 45 shot, 10 killed - 09/22/20
Obviously the death rate of the black on black deaths and the 40+% black abortion rate isn't enough to eliminate enough of the participants.
They need to step it up a little!
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: 45 shot, 10 killed - 09/22/20
Originally Posted by kennymauser
Obviously the death rate of the black on black deaths and the 40+% black abortion rate isn't enough to eliminate enough of the participants.

Somebody had to say it.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: 45 shot, 10 killed - 09/22/20
When the numbers get this high, it really makes you wonder how long it can go on before the city runs out of participants.
That's not something on my list of "shixt to worry about today".
Posted By: jaguartx Re: 45 shot, 10 killed - 09/22/20
Originally Posted by kennymauser

They need more shooting instruction.
https://www.nationalreview.com/magazine/2019/12/22/the-need-to-discuss-black-on-black-crime/

Lest you think this book is not about black crime, Abt states quite explicitly that “race matters when it comes to urban violence.” He points out that homicide-victimization rates for black men were 3.9 times the national average and that 52 percent of all known homicide victims were black (2017 data). He might have added that the perpetrators of these crimes were overwhelmingly African Americans. In 2018, where the homicide victim was black, the suspected killer also was 88 percent of the time. And this is not an exceptional situation. From 1976 to 2005, 94 percent of black victims were killed by other African Americans. In fact, as I will demonstrate, high rates of black-on-black killing have been the norm for well over a century.

Like I said,...crazy numbers.

Posted By: CashisKing Re: 45 shot, 10 killed - 09/22/20
HeyJackass.com

They have a minute by minute countdown clock until the next killing. Very professional website for sure
Posted By: keith Re: 45 shot, 10 killed - 09/22/20
Parts of Chicago has become Samalia, they only thing missing is them becoming Pirates' on Lake Mi.
Posted By: gemby58 Re: 45 shot, 10 killed - 09/22/20

Crazy numbers.

We should arm all the blacks of Chicago and let them thin the tribe, then we can go in and clean up the rest
Posted By: Ranger_Green Re: 45 shot, 10 killed - 09/22/20

There you go applying common sense again. Don't you know that is forwned upon? smile
Posted By: PJGunner Re: 45 shot, 10 killed - 09/22/20
NBN!
Paul B.
Posted By: jwall Re: 45 shot, 10 killed - 09/22/20
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Hey, maybe some don't see it but it is exactly what makes BLM a effing joke. They shoot each other no big deal but one gets shot by a white cop they get bent and go back to their monkey in the jungle routine. Democrats are are just as big a pile of bs as the blacks on this. All suits the liberal agenda to disarm the country. Mb

X 10 !!!
Posted By: keith_dunlap Re: 45 shot, 10 killed - 09/22/20
If Chicago wasn’t so big, they’d be well on their way to cleaning up their problem !
Posted By: ruffcutt Re: 45 shot, 10 killed - 09/22/20
Probably running low on ammo in the hood.
Posted By: ingwe Re: 45 shot, 10 killed - 09/22/20

As Ive said before...theres no downside to this.

This is a problem that is creating its own solution.

Were it up to me I'd fence them all and air drop all the ammo and cocaine they wanted...then just wait for things to get quiet, because eventually, they would.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: 45 shot, 10 killed - 09/22/20
Originally Posted by ingwe

As Ive said before...theres no downside to this.

This is a problem that is creating its own solution.

Were it up to me I'd fence them all and air drop all the ammo and cocaine they wanted...then just wait for things to get quiet, because eventually, they would.

PREZACTLY!!!
Posted By: dubePA Re: 45 shot, 10 killed - 09/22/20
Yep, as noted above, the ammo shortage is likely beginning to have an effect.
Posted By: kenjs1 Re: 45 shot, 10 killed - 09/22/20
They'll still vote Biden.
Posted By: tikkanut Re: 45 shot, 10 killed - 09/22/20

Crazy numbers.

damm

thats where all the 9 mill ammo is......in Schitcago

think they got it from Target Sports or the last gun store they looted ?
Posted By: hanco Re: 45 shot, 10 killed - 09/22/20
I guess black lives ain’t all that important, are they???
Posted By: kwg020 Re: 45 shot, 10 killed - 09/22/20
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Leaders in major metropolitan areas have said they will continue to kill each other at a high rate unless Biden is elected.

Trump 2020

That's funny.

kwg
Posted By: dye7barrel Re: 45 shot, 10 killed - 09/22/20
Originally Posted by hanco
I guess black lives ain’t all that important, are they???

Not to their own, apparently.
Posted By: Rick n Tenn Re: 45 shot, 10 killed - 09/22/20
Originally Posted by kenjs1

Most have never voted or filed a tax return .
Posted By: dye7barrel Re: 45 shot, 10 killed - 09/22/20
Originally Posted by Rick n Tenn
Originally Posted by kenjs1

Most have never voted or filed a tax return .

Probably never needed to file a tax return.
Posted By: las Re: 45 shot, 10 killed - 09/22/20
Need practice. Bad shots
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: 45 shot, 10 killed - 09/22/20
Bristoe: I don't have much regard for the average, run of the mill, ghetto spawn, chip on his shoulder, backward hat, drug addled, thievin, chitcago-ite - but I don't wish to see them dead either.
These numbers astonish me - not just in the incredibly high numbers but in the ability of the demonrat politicians in that city that propagates these incredible numbers with IMMUNITY from ANY responsibility!
It astonishes me year after year that the kalifornicationkopian like idiots in chitcago, seattle, new york, portland ect etc etc keep electing demonrat politicians and judges???
Sad.
And nary a word from the demonrat comrades in the mainstream media about this slaughter - again, WTH???
Oh well, lots of people consider this carnage simply the same as Spy vs. Spy (who cares if they die or kill each other)!
I guess I have enough to worry about getting President Donald J. Trump re-elected.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: 45 shot, 10 killed - 09/22/20
Dyebarrel7: No, even pimps, whores (ho's!), drug sellers, and welfare cheats are required to fill out federal tax returns on their ill gotten gains - seldom prosecuted but still required to be filed.
Over the decades of my law enforcement career I have seen several federal prosecutions (charges brought) for failing to file or filing a false federal income tax return.
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: Pat85 Re: 45 shot, 10 killed - 09/22/20
The St Valentine’s Day massacre wouldn’t make the front page today in Chicago.
Posted By: tikkanut Re: 45 shot, 10 killed - 09/22/20
Originally Posted by Fireball2

More winning. I say drop in a few crates of Hi-Points and a dozen cases of ammo and turn on the police scanner.

UR one funny fugger
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: 45 shot, 10 killed - 09/23/20
They're breeding faster than they're killing. The shooters and Planned Parenthood together can't keep up with the birth rate.
Posted By: tikkanut Re: 45 shot, 10 killed - 09/23/20

so do we really give a ratts azz ?
Posted By: Papag Re: 45 shot, 10 killed - 09/23/20
All done with guns from neighboring states , none of which have background checks or gun laws according to Mayor Lightintheloafers.
Posted By: RAS Re: 45 shot, 10 killed - 09/23/20
People in the US used to use Iraq as an example as a dangerous place. I have spent a lot of time in Iraq. They don’t act like this to each other.

These communities in the US are turning into ‘no go’ war zones. The local governments won’t label them that way to save face. With the police backing off and also losing financial support, drug gangs will be controlling more and more. The LEOs working there will be from the bottom of the barrel. Basically, these communities are the third world.

If someone gets killed there that isn’t from there, they won’t get any sympathy from me.
Posted By: Cariboujack Re: 45 shot, 10 killed - 09/24/20
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Cariboujack

Yep. Just another weekend in Chitcago. Maybe BLM will burn that schitthole to the ground.

Just a matter of time.
Posted By: lonee Re: 45 shot, 10 killed - 09/26/20
good riddance, to them AND to Chicago. That effing pesthole has ruined the rest of the state for at least a century
© 24hourcampfire