Home
That as right folks.
Me. Defend the police called 911 for an active shooter on her lawn.

Police showed up in force (despite her defund police invitations) to find a kid with a bb-gun plinking squirrels.

milano not the boss
The police should have arrested her for calling in an active shooter situation.
Pretty gal but shes bat schit crazy.
Direct Link:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...massive-police-presence-calling-911.html
Posted By: efw Re: Gunlicious Milano calls 911 - 09/22/20
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
The police should have arrested her for calling in an active shooter situation.

+1
"Actress Alyssa Milano called police when she believed an armed gunman was on her Bell Canyon property in California on Sunday morning..."

This is not on Alyssa, this is on the editor. Most all gunmen are armed. If he didn't have a gun, he wouldn't be a gunman.
The kid is lucky to be alive.
Posted By: CCCC Re: Gunlicious Milano calls 911 - 09/22/20
Does she have a squirrel?
Posted By: ERK Re: Gunlicious Milano calls 911 - 09/22/20
She is a squirrel. Ed k
I prefer Marissa Tomie...better tits
It'd be neat if she caught a bb to the titty.
[Linked Image from thesmilies.com]
Dumb bitch.
Oldmanofthesea: Not only is liberalism a mental disease it is also manifest with incredible hypocrisy!
Screw the libs.
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
P.S.: Thanks for the link - the lamestream media had not informed me of this miserable act of hypocrisy by said libtard.
Posted By: RicG Re: Gunlicious Milano calls 911 - 09/22/20
From what I read, her neighbor called police first, then her husband. They sheltered in place. Puzzies. Turns out it was a kid hunting squirrels with a pellet gun. Let’s see... defund the police but then call for help. Does not compute for me. They should have told her to pound sand. Besides, her tiddies ain’t that great.
This is not on Alyssa, this is on the editor. Most all gunmen are armed. If he didn't have a gun, he wouldn't be a gunman.

An exception could be Kenosha Dude #3, he's half unarmed now.....
Originally Posted by RicG
From what I read, her neighbor called police first, then her husband. They sheltered in place. Puzzies. Turns out it was a kid hunting squirrels with a pellet gun. Let’s see... defund the police but then call for help. Does not compute for me. They should have told her to pound sand. Besides, her tiddies ain’t that great.

Her tits are pretty good actually...so is the rest of her...except her brain.

Such a shame.
The cops should have told her, " We'll have a car drive by."
There's no such thing as hypocrisy in liberal La-La Land. Except if it's done by a conservative. I feel sorry for that poor kid with the pellet gun. He's probably lucky to be alive.
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Oldmanofthesea: Not only is liberalism a mental disease it is also manifest with incredible hypocrisy!
Screw the libs.
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
P.S.: Thanks for the link - the lamestream media had not informed me of this miserable act of hypocrisy by said libtard.

Thank Ironbender VG.
I only got halfway there since I could not get a window where I could copy it..
I agree on the sentiment though.
She has really revealed her idiocy over the past year...
"Idiocy" is such an inadequate term in her case. Unfortunately, I'm not articulate enough to accurately convey the magnitude of it all when it comes to that Hollywood P.O.S.
© 24hourcampfire