Home
I know this story was posted here several days ago but I don't remember seeing a picture of this queeer.

Isn't she lovely? lol

[Linked Image from media.breitbart.com]

A Canadian woman has been identified as the suspect behind the incident where a letter containing ricin was sent to the White House.

Pascale Ferrier, of Quebec, Canada, was the woman arrested Sunday at the Peace Bridge border crossing near Buffalo, New York, for allegedly sending a poisoned letter to President Donald Trump.

Global News of Canada reported that there is a major police operation in conjunction with the investigation.

A swarm of police crews arrived outside a residential building in Montreal at 10 a.m. on Monday.

Royal Canadian Mounted Police Cpl. Charles Poirier confirmed that the police were conducting a search warrant of the condo concerning “suspicious packages” mailed to the White House and “other areas” of the U.S.

“There’s a link between the female suspect who was arrested in Buffalo, N.Y. yesterday and this residence,” he told reporters from the scene. “We can’t confirm that it’s actually her residence. We know she’s linked to that address, but the nature of that link, that’s yet to come.”

The ricin-filled letter was intercepted at a government facility that processes mail addressed to the White House and the president.

U.S. authorities say Ferrier was carrying a gun and arrested by U.S. officials. Federal prosecutors in Washington, DC, are expected to bring multiple charges against her.

https://www.breitbart.com/local/202...fied-suspect-white-house-ricin-incident/
Liberal women are usually unattractive.
Originally Posted by gregintenn

And angry.
She's probably just pissed that she can't get real bacon.
That's a she? Wow....
Originally Posted by dye7barrel
That's a she? Wow....

I know!

You now need a program to identify the players. lol
Is that Canadian lefty......
COVID-19 is the best thing that ever happened to travel over the canadian border. I live near the border and the cnucks are in it for themselves.
Looks like Comey
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Originally Posted by gregintenn

And angry.

There is something to this. I have yet to see anything but hideous sows participating in the liberal riots. I have honestly come to believe that it is their own self-loathing turned outward.
That's a "woman"? I wonder who was unfortunate enough to have to verify that.
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

lololololol
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

The unfortunate person who had to reach down the front of its pants to search for body parts.lol
I will wager a bet that this doesn't get 1/50th of the press that was given to that "Trump supporter" who mailed the dud bombs a while back.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I will wager a bet that this doesn't get 1/50th of the press that was given to that "Trump supporter" who mailed the dud bombs a while back.

No doubt! Doesn’t fit the Fake News Media’s Agenda.
Apparently the French Canadians are still irked over taking second place in the 7 Years war in the 1750's. If Washington was as good as they say, he should have thought to give the French a "Participation Trophy" after the war. Now we have to deal with Trudy-boy and Pascale Ferrier.
"Woman" is so binary. Get with the program.

Katherine Winnick, she ain't.
Good God man!

I swear it's always these 'women' that nobody in their right mind would have sex with (natural selection and all that). They hate men, they hate attractive women, and they hate themselves. They become very destructive.

Time to re-open Waverly Hills......seriously.
That creature needs to be hit upside it's head with a 1911....
Wasn't she in the movie Slapshot? Ogie Oglethorpe.
That dude is butt ugly.
Well, if the women don’t find her handsome, they should at least find her handy?

Osky
Originally Posted by Osky
Well, if the women don’t find her handsome, they should at least find her handy?

Osky

Keep your stick on the ice. smile
She appears to have nothing to live for therefore put her out of her misery. That’s what we do out of kindness for suffering animals.
Of course a Quebecker. I'm sure she's been drowning in CBC's anti-Amerian propaganda.
Pretty sure she's the reason that this meme was created -

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
All those Canadians at a rally hollering Trump Trump Trump must have drove her over the edge.LOL of course it was a short drive. Edk
The US does not have proprietary rights to left leaning liberal queers, Canada has more then it's share.

There is also a lot of Conservative voters that suffer from severe TDS. They tend to follow CNN , and the Alphabet Stations as well as our CBC. CTV our other major network obtains all it's American news stories direct from your alphabet stations. Sad part they accept all this so called news as fact.

I wish they paid more attention to our resident moron in Ottawa and his screw ups

The Canadian (Communist) Broadcasting Corporation is extreme left , rarely ever criticizes the liberal Tyrant we have in power. Of course they are government funded and should have been disbanded or privatize years.

Anxiously waiting the results of your election.
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Apparently the French Canadians are still irked over taking second place in the 7 Years war in the 1750's. If Washington was as good as they say, he should have thought to give the French a "Participation Trophy" after the war. Now we have to deal with Trudy-boy and Pascale Ferrier.

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

She's got the crazy in her eyes, they all do.
Ugliest broad I ever saw.
© 24hourcampfire