Home

https://www.wspa.com/news/nc-man-accused-of-voyeurism-after-incident-at-duncan-cracker-barrel/

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Throw him in the bog. Anything less isn't "justice".
I work in Duncan.
All I can say is he's very very lucky.
With a sheriff like Chuck Wright, he could have gotten beat to death and no one would have been charged.
Should have gutted him .
He got his just reward!!
Originally Posted by hanco
He got his just reward!!

I'm not sure about that, he's still breathing.
Going in to the Ladies room, to peek at girls taking a crap. Good God. Take him out behind the jail and shoot him in the back of the head with the 9mm.
Cracker Barrel has always made me laugh.
Kudos to the dad for showing restraint and and caving in the guys head. I probably would have broke both hands beating him.
"Lane is a registered sex offender and has been charged for peeping at least eight times prior to this incident."

I see a problem besides the perv.
Looks as if be got an eye full
Originally Posted by ringworm
I work in Duncan.
With a sheriff like Chuck Wright, he could have gotten beat to death and no one would have been charged.

I was laughing at what Chuck said to those activists at the council meeting the other night.
Originally Posted by JB in SC
I work in Duncan.

I was laughing at what Chuck said to those activists at the council meeting the other night.

Spill it, don't keep us in suspense!!
He is not safe in the jail. Send him to the family of the victim. They will see to his permanent abode. And some thought needs to be given to the judges that have let him out after a time in jail. Something's rotten in that court. Be Well, RZ.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by JB in SC
I work in Duncan.

Spill it, don't keep us in suspense!!

Short version...
"GFY!"

I've known Chuck about 20 years. I introduced him to his largest donor during his first run for sheriff.
The check got written in my store.
He's very approachable.... Very soft spoken... Don't take sh1t.
"Lane is a registered sex offender and has been charged for peeping at least eight times prior to this incident."

I see a problem besides the perv.

Every. Single. Time.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
"Lane is a registered sex offender and has been charged for peeping at least eight times prior to this incident."I see a problem besides the perv.
Every. Single. Time.
I guess the laws will never catch up to the fact that these folks are very sick in the head and cannot be kept from reoffending. Since they cannot be put out of their misery as you would any other menacing animal they have to be locked away.
Otherwise they end up killing a victim to avoid having a witness and being sent to jail. On the second offense with a minor it needs to be life in the pen. This perv has 8 priors.
Agreed.
Its a shame they didn't kill the sumbitch
And how many times did he do it and got away with it.

Rehab?

I don’t think so.
If I remember correctly he is from NC.
land of the unisex commodes.
I guess her gets away with it there by identifying as a woman.
© 24hourcampfire